New here looking for legit online pharmacy

just do the reading and you will find what your looking for..

there is a lot of people who cannot get meds for this reason or that from vendors.  you are not alone in that area.  You really will not be saving when it comes to money with prescriptions if that is what your thinking.....

I see you won't put info out there but can someone let me know where I can get hydro percentage and proxy 30 you can email me if you want I have three herniated disc l4 l5 and s1 Dr here are a pain and you pay o fortune for nothing
Bigs - I assume you've had an MRI? Do you present with leg pain (ridiculopathy)? If you're truly herniated at two levels you are going to need more than Norco. Some herniations resolve on their own and can be manageable with PT, injections and pain meds. You are more likely to be a candidate for endoscopic spine surgery. If you're set on just finding Norco then good luck (and avoid Tony)

Last edited:
I see you won't put info out there but can someone let me know where I can get hydro percentage and proxy 30 you can email me if you want I have three herniated disc l4 l5 and s1 Dr here are a pain and you pay o fortune for nothing
Bigs - I assume you've had an MRI? Do you present with leg pain (ridiculopathy)? If you're truly herniated at two levels you are going to need more than Norco. Some herniations resolve on their own and can be manageable with PT, injections and pain meds. You are more likely to be a candidate for endoscopic spine surgery. If you're set on just finding Norco then good luck (and avoid Tony)
.... there was more to this post, not sure what happened. I was saying good luck finding Norco but if you want to chat about your diagnosis PM me, this is in my wheelhouse. 

bigs, if you read enough you will find the trusted sources. New members who's first post just ask for free help usually get the cold shoulder.

Just start reading as much as you can. Use the search box. Make some quality post and you'll hit 50 so you can view the other forums.
It took me a lot of reading and pouring over old threads, but I have found several reputable pharmacies on here that have the products I was looking for.  I have been scammed terribly, but now that I have found the DBF, I feel comfortable ordering again.  Thanks to all those who make this forum possible!  Leigh Anne

Can anyone please let me know where to go for painmeds.  Oxy or perc is good.
We dont sell pain meds here......

Try reading forum rules and thread for new members......it may help your confusion and help you get around..

oh no bigs, totally forgot to give you the insurance number..

ill email it to you late if that is ok?

@leighanne  Just a word of advice (and I know it's kinda nerve wracking in the beginning) you must use "code words" when discussing funding sources W U , shippers, exact med names, etc That's important to keep us off search engines. Everything you'll need is in the topics. Hope you find what you're looking for ?

wicked4209...she ended up getting the hang of it /default_biggrin.png

sadminion said:
wicked4209...she ended up getting the hang of it /default_biggrin.png
btw love the kitty pic./..i have the same one on my puter....its a scotch fold standing up on her hind legs like a human?  right?

@leighanne  Just a word of advice (and I know it's kinda nerve wracking in the beginning) you must use "code words" when discussing funding sources W U , shippers, exact med names, etc That's important to keep us off search engines. Everything you'll need is in the topics. Hope you find what you're looking for ?
Thank you for the advice.  Will abide by the code.  Have a good day, appreciate the feedback.  Leigh Anne

@Leigh Anne - I'm not going to break any rules by being explicit but I've seen your recent issues trying to pay with a certain vendor. There is another vendor in the international section that sells the weight loss drug you were looking for previously. Looks much cheaper than others I've seen. I can't vouch for the quality of that vit from him but have used him for others and would give an A+ every time. I've also had the same payment issues as you recently but never have a problem with this vendor. If you have a quick look on the top few threads in the IOP section you will see that I and a few others have left recent reviews. Maybe worth a try!

@Leigh Anne - I'm not going to break any rules by being explicit but I've seen your recent issues trying to pay with a certain vendor. There is another vendor in the international section that sells the weight loss drug you were looking for previously. Looks much cheaper than others I've seen. I can't vouch for the quality of that vit from him but have used him for others and would give an A+ every time. I've also had the same payment issues as you recently but never have a problem with this vendor. If you have a quick look on the top few threads in the IOP section you will see that I and a few others have left recent reviews. Maybe worth a try!
Thank you so much!  Appreciate the advice...Leigh Anne

Thank you so much!  Appreciate the advice...Leigh Anne
I went back through the international section, and I did find another vendor with the vits I've been looking for, as well as a couple of others I wouldn't mind trying.  All better prices than what I've paid previously.  At this moment, I have a doctor's prescription for those pills I've been wanting because I told him the Addys increased my appetite, I had gained weight and was having a lot of issues with that.  I also let him know I've taken these in the past, and they have promoted a sense of well-being as well as weight control.  He said he had prescribed these in the past for the off-label use of depression, so he cut down my Addys and added the medicine I've been seeking for months!  And I know it's real stuff because it came from a real walk in pharmacy!  Had to pay a little because I didn't have pre-authorization from my insurance company (and will not get because I am not overweight), but 25 dollars is cheap when I've spent hundreds getting fake pills from India and China.   Thanks for your help.  The vendor I found also had a menu with some other goodies I might try at some point.  Have a great day!  Leigh Anne

That's great news! 

The vendor i was talking about doesn't do narcotics or anything so if that's your bag best to check elsewhere.

Give him a try later if you find he is cheaper than your doc or if they stop the prescription. 

Give me a shout if you want me to point you to his thread later on.

Cheers

That's great news! 

The vendor i was talking about doesn't do narcotics or anything so if that's your bag best to check elsewhere.

Give him a try later if you find he is cheaper than your doc or if they stop the prescription. 

Give me a shout if you want me to point you to his thread later on.

Cheers
Oh no, I don't do anything that's highly controlled.  I have a prescription for X@nax, Addys, and a sleeping pill.  I'm not looking to get high, I just need something on hand for the appetite suppression, and for the occasional panic attack (just a low level benzo--I'm on the max for X, so if I start to have that acute anxiety, I'd like to have a stash of something mild to potentiate the X).  We must be talking about different vendors, though...the one I saw had a menu full of Schedule II substances--I don't want or need anything like that.  Yeah, I'll take you up on the offer of the thread hint--it's always nice to deal with someone that's known & that actually has authentic medications.  Thank you so much for your help!  Leigh Anne

For the appetite suppression have a look at Cl1ck Remedy in the Inyernational section. No narcotics and no benzos. He has lots and lots on over that is all available over the counter where he is from. You would be very surprised what is OTC where he is from though!

Seems like a nice guy.  You may hear some things about someone stalking his identity etc. but I think that was some scam a while back. If you decide you want to go ahead let me know and I'll try to help.

Sorry if I'm sounding like some shill here but click was the first IOP used and it was super easy for a 1st timer!

sometimes even searching google for whatever u might need, then search for the vendor on this site for the reviews. I've found a few good ones that way

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back