New Members

Welcome! If you have any questions, just give me or yelowbelly a shout inthe shout box. We will in turn, PM you.

Thank you, Niki! Lemon is one of my favorite flavors, too. My initial idea for a username was too 'on-the-nose', so I figured I would go with this one. So, it works either way. *grins*

Thank you, Niki! Lemon is one of my favorite flavors, too. My initial idea for a username was too 'on-the-nose', so I figured I would go with this one. So, it works either way. *grins*
Lemon poppyseed muffins are my favorite! /default_wink.png  But I can't remember the last time I had one. *yum* /default_smile.png

I was thinking of trying to grow my own poppy seeds, but I always end up killing my plants.

How did you quote me? I have been trying to quote people, but it keeps coming up blank. I can't even paste in the reply window.

I was thinking of trying to grow my own poppy seeds, but I always end up killing my plants.

How did you quote me? I have been trying to quote people, but it keeps coming up blank. I can't even paste in the reply window.
hmmm... i click on "quote" underneath your post and it automatically shows up in the reply window in a grey box. then i type underneath it. not sure why you are having a problem? i'm using a PC. 

i try to plant every spring- but no luck. /default_sad.png they sprout- but then either disappear or start to die. i'm not that much of a gardener anyway- but at least have luck with pea plants and tomatoes and stuff.  i just really want some poppiez!! i'm not really in the ideal climate for them- but i read it is possible. maybe i just need to do some further research or try to plant in the fall, or start earlier in the spring indoors to get them going quicker? that's going off-topic and for a completely different forum, but just saying... /default_wink.png

I am also on a PC. I just clicked "Quote" on your post, and nothing came up. Weird.

My seeds never even sprout. I managed to kill a mint plant, once, and they're supposed to be one of the easiest herbs to take care of.

I have given serious consideration to trying one of those indoor gardens (AeroGarden, I think?) that does all of the work for you. Though, there is something really shady about growing poppies in your basement...

Same here Lemon Muffin.

None of the quotes work for me either.

I've tried both the reply quote and the 7th icon from left.

Oh well..

Hi everyone!

I will probably lurk a lot to get the feel of this new forum for a while before I start posting. Thats always worked for me in the past! /default_wink.png

I look forward to eventually participating and being a part of this community. 

Don't feel so alone. I'm continually screwing up in the SB and have yet to figure out many of the functions on this site. Using a phone makes it all the more challenging, too.

It works better on my PC. Some things just don't work on my phone.

It works better on my PC. Some things just don't work on my phone.
Tell me about it! First of all, my fingers are too big for touching everything on the screen. And secondly, it often makes incorrect weird choices, which I'm not aware of until 3 or 4 hours later. By that time, I'm unable to edit it, and it, and what I've posted makes no sense.

Though come to think of it, the same goes with using the computer - aside from finger issues /default_smile.png

Im new and Ill admit have way more questions than answers but I can say that I've never felt so comfortable in a forum.  Thank you for all of the warm welcomes and polite responses.  I look forward to helping any way I can and making new friends.  Oh I also love cookies....(not those cookies LOL) anyways friends call me Dirk due to my epic jump shot and lanky arms....

Disabledvet, PM sent. You can ask away, and I will answer as best that I can..

Same here Lemon Muffin.

None of the quotes work for me either.

I've tried both the reply quote and the 7th icon from left.

Oh well..
I figured it out (sort of)! It appears to be a browser issue. I cannot quote or paste in Explorer, but I can do both in Firefox. Explorer has a built-in spellcheck, though, so I will probably stick with that.

Also, I am so glad to see you here! You were my first friend on PR. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here too, I was a member of the original DB forum, and I was a senior member on PR, it seems that history keeps repeating itself......

Thank goodness I've found DBG now. /default_smile.png

Hi everyone!

I will probably lurk a lot to get the feel of this new forum for a while before I start posting. Thats always worked for me in the past! /default_wink.png

I look forward to eventually participating and being a part of this community. 
Hello Mira. I'm glad to see you found your way here too. I always enjoyed your posts at pr. Looking forward to seeing your posts here too.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back