New RC Vendors Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Biskobro hey dude I'm sorry to bug you so much but do you know the discord I can get ahold of them with? Trying to figure out the difference between the kitty 2f and snow White and the other 2f.

@emersonredux who B&C?? I did, great response,  gave me head's up that eagle will be cut loose sometime today and flying north for summer, should be caught in 2 days, so far so good, they really care about their eagles

Yea they haven't answered my email today yet. I just sent them questions tho no payment yet. So I guess there gone now. Or are you talking about a actual Eagle as a pet they have to take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty Yea I know I dont know what this talk of a eagle was about the animal they have to take care of north? So there going to be gone soon or I am not reading between the lines right. I am really drunk but i think i know what you mean now i am a dumbass.

@emersonredux yes waiting for the "eagle" to land, was told 48-72hrs after donation confirmation  it will go out, I've been in contact with "B" today, hes a cool dude, yes they are closed tuesday, he's actually laid up with a busted up foot. We were bullshitting & he wants to come onto here as vendor, hes just not sure how to go about it, so far they seem real legit and pretty cool. Hey do you know of anybody that eagle sits they may be going on vacation soon. 🤯😂

@emersonredux yes waiting for the "eagle" to land, was told 48-72hrs after donation confirmation  it will go out, I've been in contact with "B" today, hes a cool dude, yes they are closed tuesday, he's actually laid up with a busted up foot. We were bullshitting & he wants to come onto here as vendor, hes just not sure how to go about it, so far they seem real legit and pretty cool. Hey do you know of anybody that eagle sits they may be going on vacation soon. 🤯😂
Tell B to contact me on discord .Biskobro#8223 .    :)

@Jayval I dont use discord do they anser emails tho to qustions just wanted to know what proof of payment was the TXID of bitcoin I assume.

Gonna place a order in a few hours hope it goes well. I don't know what discord is lol just wanted to know if the TXID  was for proof of transaction was enough I would assume. This was for B&C

4F, acodmt ,Hex is around these days some others too let me check some pastebins ...I'm a Benz analog researcher
Bro please get me a good domestic US Hex vendor I would be forever grateul!!!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back