New stimulant DCC. Any info?

I should have some of this as a sample from them in a couple weeks. I don't know if I'll do anything with it but send it to a lab for identification because there is no cas number listed or even a chemical formula.

I'm sure some experience reports will be showing up in the near future. But without even a chemical structure I won't be rolling the dice on this one.

I should have some of this as a sample from them in a couple weeks. I don't know if I'll do anything with it but send it to a lab for identification because there is no cas number listed or even a chemical formula.

I'm sure some experience reports will be showing up in the near future. But without even a chemical structure I won't be rolling the dice on this one.
Have you used them before? I've been wondering how legit they are as I've heard mixed reports.

Have you used them before? I've been wondering how legit they are as I've heard mixed reports.
I've used them twice with a long break in between.  Both packages arrived and they were accommodating on my second order.

However I ordered a substantial quantity of etizolam, Metizolam and flualprazolam that were sent to DrugsData for testing.  Despite all three having distinct physical properties, the etizolam and Metizolam being white extremely crystaline, almost to the point of sandy like and crunchy, and the flualprazolam being white fluffy powder that tends to clump together, different melting properties (I've never seen etizolam melt into a running bluish purple color that is harsh to inhale, etizolam always clear until overheated and ran from the flame on foil with a slightly sweet taste) all came back as Etizolam according to DrugsData.org.

I haven't followed up with a second opinion test yet, but I fear there was a mistake in labeling on my end or processing on their end.  I prepared five samples to be tested, all individually labeled and enclosed in their own envelope packed inside of one priority mail envelope.  It costly mistake however you look at it though.

Interesting findings. I think I'll wait for more reports before I consider ordering this. I've been waiting ages for them to restock some stims before doing a test order!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back