New to BTC - my plan

gpanass

Hi

I want to ask a couple of questions, not having bought or used BTC as yet

This is my plan:

1.  Purchase btc at C***b**e

2.  Transfer to a Bitaddress generated private address

3.  Import address into B***kchain.org

4.  Make a donation to St******e (when up and running!)

Question 1: Is this feasible, assuming accounts opened at CB and BC (and verified)?

Question 2: Is BC known to block 'specific' addresses for donations?

Many thanks and apologies if these issues have already been addressed

Reactions: Rec
That’ll work! Just keep in mind that CB takes a few days to “clear” before you can transfer anything out. I think it’s 5 days. But that’s easy. If interested I have a easy way using cash app and BC. It’s quicker, verification takes about 12 hours tops. In my experience BC hasn’t “blocked’ any addresses. 

Ok, I know I have found it before, but I cannot for the life of me find the address to send my bitcoin donation.  Where can I find this AGAIN.  Thanks! 

Ok, I think I found it.  Is this still current 36wo7GU8Xv8FqAKXWS7Nk6TFydVBw672CR?  Thanks!
I am trying to do the same when it says scan QR code can I write it down in pen as in the forum donation bitcoin address ,on paper then scan it???? Please help I'm in the UK 

@Rec You should get a bitcoin wallet on your phone.  It will generate a QR code to receive funds at.  Transfer the funds from the bitcoin atm to your mobile wallet and THEN transfer to DBG.  A good mobile wallet is Blockstream Green

@Rec You should get a bitcoin wallet on your phone.  It will generate a QR code to receive funds at.  Transfer the funds from the bitcoin atm to your mobile wallet and THEN transfer to DBG.  A good mobile wallet is Blockstream Green
I have a private wallet but I can't get the funds to the forum it keeps saying that I am sending to my own address ive pressed all the buttons to try and change the address even tried to type in manually but it like it's jammed on sending to my own address it driving me crazy I have the bitcoin in my wallet on my phone its myelium wallet even been on their customer service they say copy and paste it whatever that means I just stuck arhhhh

@Rec ohhhh i thought you were trying to get it from bitcoin atm.  Hmmmm.  I dont have Mycelium so not sure how exactly that one is set up, but usually you can just copy the DBG wallet address (found in the How to Donate thread), and then click whatever button is the "Send" button in the mycelium app, then click something that says something like "Enter Manually" or Manual Entry" and then paste what you copied previously there.  Then proceed to the enter amount section. 

Are you saying when you click the send button, and then the manual entry button it wont let you type in or copy/paste an address?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back