Newcomer

KimEllen

I'm Kim, I'm old fat n ugly;) I hope y'all are smarter than me, yes yes I've been swindled. My fault I never knew y'all existed, til now, hopefully I'll do better next time. If not.....shoot me lol.im totally po'd tho. Anyway ask what you will I'll try to remain inbounds:)

Hello,

Im very sure that you are non of those thing :).. Sorry you got swindled but you did find the right place..

For starts please go read the rules and then helpful hints for newbies,  It will help you get grounded and started here...:)

Everything is at your fingertips, All you need to do not to get scammed is read /default_smile.png

Happy reading and posting..

Lol, I hear members even tend to lose weight and look better after joining DBG.

Kidding aside, we do try to keep people safer than just trying to navigate the Internet scam pit.

Most of us were scammed before landing here too.

2earls

To both of you.....Ty for taking the time, and yes I've read the rules but won't try any fancy wording until I know I'll get it right and not look stupid lol. I've been reading n reading n reading, but where I need to visit my hubby needs to add dough to PayPal ;)) in 2003 i had an extensive laminectomy, ie.. They took a literal grinder to my spinal processes (sp) so that's always awesome. And I like saying what I entered with, ppl always assume I'm the opposite, lol. Hubby likes me that counts:)

p.s. I'm soooooo pissed about the loss I mentioned I'm poor white trash geez <(^..^)>

I've only been here for short time and so far everyone has been so nice and helpful. Like sadminion and 2Earls said just keep reading and you'll do fine. Good luck!

I'm a "newbie" too...I've read about 5 forums and I see a trend among all of them...the newbies are told that the answers are here..."just read".  I'll do my homework and put in my time...just wondering if anyone is willing to point us in the right direction?  Which forums should we go to next?...spend the most time in? 

Blondie, I refuse to ask for direction to where I want to go, simply because they want us to read and do the work, I know lots of kind hearted folks would in fact give in and help. However, that's not really the protocol I see as the way to navigate, all our answers are here we just need to find them;)) best of luck

kim

Note: the photo here is a picture I drew of one of my chillin, that is NOT me lol. I'm much meaner looking.

Hey, you are very talented in the drawing department. We want everyone to make an effort to find information, but are willing to help if you are stuck.

The ones whose first post is "where can I get benzos" don't get much help. That doesn't mean you can't ask questions.

Hahaha, skim reading first I read "but we are willing to help you if u suck" lmao! Thank you, btw I swapped  cover and personal photo with a dif daughter this time, and thank you for appreciating my meager talent, my kids have the real talent. Ty again, for all help and responses. 

Hey 2Earls,

why cant I like anything? I've only liked 3 but now I get a msg as if I used them today, every day.

Hiya Kim! You only get so many likes a day, though more as your post count goes up. 

But, after the first day I haven't been able to like any past the first three. I've signed out too, so it should show as a different day, with more likes available? I'm computarded so any help is appreciated.

Hey!!!! I got to like! Yay me! Lol.

It will run in 24 hour periods Kim, you can increase your post count to get more "likes" to hand out, you can also donate if you wish, though it isn't necessary! Getting your post count up is easy enough if you participate in the fun threads like 5 letter game and so on. It's good to see you navigating around the forum in any case Kim, I hope we all can be of help to you.

Ty so much, yes I found the word game lol, good one. I do however try not to post inane stuff just to get count up, not that I'm above doing that......just not yet;)

Yeah, take things at your own pace Kim, there's a lot of info around as I am sure you have noticed plus a bit of fun too! Any problems, give me a shout! ? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back