Newcomer

Kim, I love women with humor!   I found doing sponsorship here took my right to the place I needed for chronic pain.  Just an FYI in case you are in need of pain stuff.

I think we all have been scammed, that is what made me leave DBG a year ago - so so happy to be back

I love your word "computertarded" unfortunately I am the opposite and a total computer nerd, but my cats keep me company while I putter /default_smile.png

I had to do a ton of reading here when I first joined, I am glad I like to read.

Anyway, welcome aboard

Ginger

View attachment 1032

Kim, I love women with humor!   I found doing sponsorship here took my right to the place I needed for chronic pain.  Just an FYI in case you are in need of pain stuff.

I think we all have been scammed, that is what made me leave DBG a year ago - so so happy to be back

I love your word "computertarded" unfortunately I am the opposite and a total computer nerd, but my cats keep me company while I putter /default_smile.png

I had to do a ton of reading here when I first joined, I am glad I like to read.

Anyway, welcome aboard

Ginger

View attachment 1032
fuffy kitty....awww, if i had a pic on here of my ittie bitty i would show...ill figure itout...and i love computertard, that is so me

I'm computarded and proud!!! Love the kitty, I had one we called poof giant gray furball would sit on exes head n fart, smart cat, if only it had clued me in before I gave up so many years lmao. Yea I have chronic pain ( was gonna just say chronic but I have kids n know what that means) lol

** computarded= I have other talents lol!

Hello Kim Ellen, I am  new too and have read and read the instructions and spent a lot of time on the site so far. I am trying really hard to play by the rules and regulations of this terrific site.

Just a little about me , I have had terrible migraine headaches for over ten years and have almost gone crazy locating a Dr. that will be as gracious to me as I am paying his elaborate bills. He is NOT good to me and after taking one good look at a 5'-1'' 120 lb nurse all he  assumes  is he is doing me a disservice just because.  I am on imetrex  and yes ,I  have tried others a lot  better that control my head ache when  my teeth rattle and feel as though I am about to die from an uncontrolled headache, so I  lay down for a couple of days. Yes, this is REAL! I just cannot convince my Dr. its as real as his bills!!!!!!   well, old Dr.  You see this guy would actually count the number of candy he gives to me and on the next visit to him I'd better have the quantity he measured out to the day  OR ELSE   ! One day I'm sitting in his office waiting to see him and as I look around the room I saw people counting their candy, I thought this is NOT for me!  I stood up and tossed what was left of  my candy as high as I could toss it and said "It's on me!"  and left.  Needless to I was never allowed back there again, wouldn't of gone back any ol'e way!      

Its a pleasure knowing a site like this and people like this exist and yes,  I am so happy to finally have found this site....HAPPY....HAPPY....HAPPPY!

I believe I   paid the price after all my eager online payments to a bunch of creeps who stole over 1000.00 from me last week. Yes, not fun. I even called one guy back  and he had the nerve to tell me" thanks for the money!"  I'd like to meet up with this one!!!! 

I am pleased to meet you, and love your picture  you are most kind.

Thank you,

alley  

Kim,

Welcome, My hubby had a similar surgery to yours and is in chronic pain. Of course, his DR claims it's all in his "head" cause surgeons are geniuses and everything always works in the end, Spend hundreds of $$$ on icy hot, tylenol, heat/ cold pads / hypnosis / chiropractors, etc. Nothing helps him.... I feel so bad for all his sleepleess nights..

I also had a foot surgery that resulted in chronic pain - but it's fine if I don't plan on walking more than 1/2 mile....

Sorry you got ripped off. There's a special place in HELL for creeps that rip off people in need. 

Hope you find some good info here and friends as well:)

Blondie, I refuse to ask for direction to where I want to go, simply because they want us to read and do the work, I know lots of kind hearted folks would in fact give in and help. However, that's not really the protocol I see as the way to navigate, all our answers are here we just need to find them;)) best of luck

kim
Well said, Kim, well said. You have grasped the protocol quite quickly and you will do well. This is the only requirement of our family here is to take the initiative to do our homework. 

Peace,

Serapeum 

I'm sorry your hubby is as miserable as myself fluffy, I've had a verrrrry terrible few weeks here lately, I always hurt but sometimes I truly wish god would just take me out, but I have 6 kids a hubby n various siblings n mom, and I wouldn't want them to suffer over me. I would never take me out because hell would be this same pain but worse right? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back