Nfl Playoffs

You are the first one to point out the possibility of a brother coaching battle as far as I recall. I guess most people watching the NFL don't need to be told about that but I'm a casual pro watcher. So it's down to AFC (4) Ravens vs (2) Pats and NFC (2) 49ers vs (1) Falcons.

For the players, just as you point out, I'd like to see the Ravens make it. As far as I know the other side really doesn't have too many big names looking for a ring. Moss probably is the biggest one, again as you point out, but the Pats in general have been there enough for me. Boston has won enough as a city as far as I'm concerned. Nothing personal but I'm sure even their citizens will agree they have been fortunate as of late.

I think a poll would agree that more people are wanting the Ravens and the Falcons. The odds are, I'm guessing but sure Jewy can set me straight, that the Pats will face the 49ers. Both of those cities have won before so the Falcons are the only city left that hasn't won a SB if my memory is correct. Baltimore hasn't done it a long time, but they have done it. The last time ATL was in the SB it was a shock and not much of a game. This team would at least have a chance to make a game of it, but I can't see them getting past those gold diggers.

I guess I'm going to have to love to hate the 49ers too. I used to just love them when Montana and Young were playing.

You are the first one to point out the possibility of a brother coaching battle as far as I recall. I guess most people watching the NFL don't need to be told about that but I'm a casual pro watcher. So it's down to AFC (4) Ravens vs (2) Pats and NFC (2) 49ers vs (1) Falcons.

For the players, just as you point out, I'd like to see the Ravens make it. As far as I know the other side really doesn't have too many big names looking for a ring. Moss probably is the biggest one, again as you point out, but the Pats in general have been there enough for me. Boston has won enough as a city as far as I'm concerned. Nothing personal but I'm sure even their citizens will agree they have been fortunate as of late.

I think a poll would agree that more people are wanting the Ravens and the Falcons. The odds are, I'm guessing but sure Jewy can set me straight, that the Pats will face the 49ers. Both of those cities have won before so the Falcons are the only city left that hasn't won a SB if my memory is correct. Baltimore hasn't done it a long time, but they have done it. The last time ATL was in the SB it was a shock and not much of a game. This team would at least have a chance to make a game of it, but I can't see them getting past those gold diggers.

I guess I'm going to have to love to hate the 49ers too. I used to just love them when Montana and Young were playing.
Well, you're right about the Pats - Niners Super Bowl matchup from an odds maker's perspective. The current line has SF a 3.5 point favorite at Atlanta, and the Patriots are a 9.5 point favorite at home against Baltimore. The Falcons could very well make me regret it, but I'm taking both favorites to both win and cover. Despite all the "team of destiny" talk surrounding the Ravens, and as much as I'd love to see the Harbaugh boys slug it out in New Orleans, I just don't see it, with or without Gronk in uniform for NE. I could be wrong and the Ravens keep it close, but I just think the engine runs out of steam this weekend for Ray and the Purple & Black attack. And with all due respect to the Falcons, if the K-Gun Show continues, even in large part, for another week at minimum, I don't think anyone can find an effective answer for SF.

Fortunately, my betting philosophy involves taking all the original bank roll off the table once the post season arrives, and to play with profit only the rest of the way, and with half the season's upside off the table as well, I'll finish in the black no matter what, so I'm throwing caution to the wind and taking both favorites to cover as mentioned, which I rarely, if ever, do. So, we'll see what happens I suppose.

Oh, and as for ATL being the only team remaining without a Super Bowl win, they're actually far from being alone. Here's the current breakdown of that subject:

APPEARED - NEVER WON

(Appearances / Losses Follow Name)

• Vikings - 4
  • Bills - 4
  • Bengals - 2
  • Eagles - 2
  • Chargers - 1
  • Falcons - 1
  • Titans - 1
  • Panthers - 1
  • Seahawks - 1
  • Cardinals - 1

NEVER APPEARED

• Lions
  • Browns
  • Jaguars
  • Texans

* Note that the above list doesn't contemplate pre-Super Bowl era championships, of which both the Browns and Lions won at least once.

TY very much for letting me in on your source of what seems to be very good NFL odds making knowledge. I just like to know how you people think. And by that I mean ppl who win? Why can't I do that? It is sound like logic that makes perfect sense but if I were to bet it would not be pretty. I'd lose my house and so would the whole betting (underground) nation!!!!

Yeah I'm pretty wound up right now. I haven't ate lately (and you know my only diet!). I haven't been near the 15 ft straw, but I need it man! She is begging and (sniff) I got it! I got what she wants and she wants it bad! She swore to me this time....

lol, It's hard but I'm trying to follow Heisenburgs advice and stop cold turkey....He did say cold turkey right? I gotta taste and poke something soon man.... it's hard.... GD I hope that new girl brings me some zolps soon.

Sorry to take sh!t off topic. What were we talking about? Sh!t!! NFL?

Wait... someone else responded to something I said, and I'm trying to use keyboard type responses to cell type replies.... ohhhh gawd I need some kitty, I need some kitty bad!!!!

F*** I ain't been this long w/out p****y in a long time. He said cold Turkey rite? GD, You're pretty you know that! You pretty NFL betting and winning, pretty eyed, hairy young ....

I can't keep a straight face and saying that, but I bet I convince something I'm sincere b4 tonite is over. I... Can't go cold turkey but I'll slow down...I promise.

I'm sorry I got you guys involved... But on another topic you said your relatives were how old? I promise you would be proud to have me as a relative!!! Lemme see what the other replies say.... Here kitty, kitty...did ya know I can lick my eyebrows???? Foot in da balls myt be wat I need ryt now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, theres no Edit button after a while...

So anyway yesterday these aliens landed in the backyard. I couldn't move and one put a tube in my ear then poured a small amount of green liquid, like neutral spirits I would guess, straight to my brain. And then they were able to control my body, even though I struggled against them, and wrote these stupid posts. Meanwhile they took me back in time to where bigfoot people and ancient Egyptians knew one another, and something weird happened ... I think a BF may have raped me but it wasn't as if I wasn't in the mood, iykwim. Strange stuff. So just disregard the prior post(s) give me a new ID, and burn this body please.

Pretty wild day for a... Monday.... Monday evening when that happened I do believe. Aliens, right back there ...

In a question unrelated to a post or series of posts that were written, admittedly by my body but not my mind, what happens to the edit button around here? I surely can't be the only one these people take control of as one young one looks exactly like Jewy for some strange reason. And we may be married now, so how are things in your quadrant, father of the bride? I must also add that I find it exceptionally strange that your species is covered with hair everywhere EXCEPT the crotch. And I like that.

Aliens I say. Hairy, hairy aliens with impeccable hygiene skills. And a strange vodka like liquid which will undoubtedly have after effects later today. But sadly she had no zolps, so tonight I shall likely bed another of those hairy offspring in an attempt to locate my zolps, and satiate my hunger for pie.

I am slowing down though, I promise. Two of those creatures were chasing me and only one got her reward. That's half my normal dose of fur-less pie, so I am doing pretty well in slowing down.

Anyway, if allowed back tomorrow we shall speak about the NFL. And nothing else but the NFL as long as I control things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Niners! (Where I am "Kaepernicking" here in the heart of New England, much to the unamusement of Patriot fans!)

wholly smokes! this thread definitely went alienable... besides green goo and kitties eating turkey, was there any War Nazi human experimentations? LMAO!

looking forward to this weekend! nice statistics by the way, Jewy! very well done!

and i agree on New England having too many championships. would it hurt them to let somebody else win and not have to resort to some kind of "spygating"???

there is just something about the Patriots that irk me...

i think niners or ravens nevermore deserve the ring... yet there is some empathy for the falcons to finally break their virginal championship-less history...

cheers!

OG

And a HUGE thank you to the Ravens for blowing that 9.5 point underdog status to pieces for old Jewy! 2 games, 2 wagers, 2 wins. Quite a day! Time to cash out and order up some Super Bowl party favors from our friends south of the border!

@Jewy: congrats on the payday, bro! any emotions or opinions or wages on the outcome of SB? /default_wink.png

HAHAHA did i nail it or what!?!? called it way back, if the 49'ers beat my Packers, that team would be in the super bowl and will win...

not sure about the win, but i did call the "Harbowl!" lol gonna be a good one! brother against brother, excellent story not to mention the Raven's too boot.

both are deserving, i lean towards Baltimore and Lewis' retirement and going out with a bang, yet on the side of the coin is SF and Moss and the spectacular play by K'nick (my dubb). i mean is it a record if he wins it all, only 10 stars with a super bowl championship? thats got to be, ONLY 10 starts and the man has a ring... some talent. that team is built for the long haul. while ravens are still good with aging and weathering defense, Flacco can prove is worth here and prove he belongs in the elite that he thinks he deserves as being looked over and underrated... that is my rant and i am sticking to it.

some game we got here. good luck everyone. Jewy, go with the winner! /default_biggrin.png

take care

OG

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back