No-go on 2Br-DCK :-(

Damn I wish my hands would heal up.  I either type 2 words per minute, or I come across as an illiterate, non-english-speaking, crackhead.  Sorry—just had to vent because this has been pissing me off lately.
i didnt know if you had been hitting the flubro or the clonz lately or something. lol

btw resarched some twof earlier today. this time at 108mg. my highest research yet. wild ride, immediately inspired but completely disorientated lol. solid euphoria but times of overthinking either too high of a dosage or the decision to lightly research some m0rph along with it. those times went away pretty quickly though and was still able to maintain focus for the most part. like always, wiped away a depressive/rut state of being almost right at the onset. pretty amazing... no wonder the bloodsuckers of this world want it gone..

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually the come-down that worries doctors the most,  Before they began giving midazolam too, vets NEVER let people see their pet cats come out of sedation with pure K because it was way too disturbing,  And apparently the monitoring period post-Spravata is largely just suicide watch.  In any event, if we can speed up the process by switching a Cl out for an F, G*d bless!

Hey--so I may have a lead on legit nedical 2FDCK,  I'll skip the nerdy chemistry, but 2FDCK could actually have major clincal asvantages.  Ciukd make ut was cheaper than Spravata treatmebt,  I;ll keep y'all posted,
Is it essentially because it isn't as liable to let you K-Hole? Lower chance for respiratory arrest or suicidal ideation?

I think my most recent previous post might not have been as informative to everyone else as it seemed to me when I wrote it.  I was just off one key to left at times...

Anyway, replying to @LysergamideLandscapes1938 , I don't think the hole is a problem per se.  I don't think the doses are anywhere near what would depress respiration—I think that the respiratory depression that arises during general anesthesia is tied to one of the other things (I'm blanking on the name, but I'm thinking of the stuff that isn't K and isn't a benzo).  That said, I don't know for sure, and I haven't consulted an expert yet.  The general insight is that Fluorine often has magical properties in the context of anesthetic agents for some reason.

And yeah, 5 tonnes would probably run ~$20M...

I think my most recent previous post might not have been as informative to everyone else as it seemed to me when I wrote it.  I was just off one key to left at times...

Anyway, replying to @LysergamideLandscapes1938 , I don't think the hole is a problem per se.  I don't think the doses are anywhere near what would depress respiration—I think that the respiratory depression that arises during general anesthesia is tied to one of the other things (I'm blanking on the name, but I'm thinking of the stuff that isn't K and isn't a benzo).  That said, I don't know for sure, and I haven't consulted an expert yet.  The general insight is that Fluorine often has magical properties in the context of anesthetic agents for some reason.

And yeah, 5 tonnes would probably run ~$20M...
That's interesting, regarding the fluorine. However, fluorine is a neurotoxin, hence why fluorinated chems are more damaging than non-fluorinated versions of them. And respiratory depression was one of the big things that led to K not being as commonly used for general anesthesia, actually. It's been commonly cited, in fact. I know you won't Hole off of most doses that would be used in medical applications for surgical anesthesia, especially since racemic is what is typically used, rather than S-isomer. However, respiratory depression, again as I already mentioned, is cited in medical literature as a significant concern, and there have been cases of it that have occurred in practice, so while perhaps not common, it is a thing.

And dude, yeah, that's a big ticket for a trove of K3t!

That idea of fluorinated chems being more damaging actually isn't all that true. It's harmless unless the chemical undergoes some sort of reaction to cleave off the fluorine and/or surrounding group and put it in the body. Drugs like fluoxetine and other pharmaceuticals with fluorine don't seem to have a frightening toxicity profile.

That idea of fluorinated chems being more damaging actually isn't all that true. It's harmless unless the chemical undergoes some sort of reaction to cleave off the fluorine and/or surrounding group and put it in the body. Drugs like fluoxetine and other pharmaceuticals with fluorine don't seem to have a frightening toxicity profile.
I would imagine at some point that would happen with anything containing it, since what happens as a result of metabolizing a substance is that it breaks down into metabolite components, and eventually, due to how half-lifes work, eventually everything breaks down into its base atomic components. Please educate and correct me if I am missing something here.

@LysergamideLandscapes1938  It's a long complicated explanation, so please let me table this for the moment (but do remind me about it later because some drug-metabolism stuff, specifically concerning fluorine, would be a valuable PSA.  I may be relying on a metric fucktonne of benzos to stay sane while the world seems to be burning, so I probably shouldn't  attempt any pharmacology exposition right now).

@LysergamideLandscapes1938  It's a long complicated explanation, so please let me table this for the moment (but do remind me about it later because some drug-metabolism stuff, specifically concerning fluorine, would be a valuable PSA.  I may be relying on a metric fucktonne of benzos to stay sane while the world seems to be burning, so I probably shouldn't  attempt any pharmacology exposition right now).
No worries. I'll try to remember myself as well. Do you work weekends or are you otherwise busy then? I'd like to pick back up on chatting!

I've slacked off a bit lately because of catatonia, but I have two jobs—one is ~55hr/week, the other is ~8hrs/week.  Plus a family.  All things for which I am exceedingly grateful, but I'm pretty much on a 7-day workweek.  Sunday evenings are comparatively free with greater than chance frequency though.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I've slacked off a bit lately because of catatonia, but I have two jobs—one is ~55hr/week, the other is ~8hrs/week.  Plus a family.  All things for which I am exceedingly grateful, but I'm pretty much on a 7-day workweek.  Sunday evenings are comparatively free with greater than chance frequency though.  
Sunday it is! I don't expect you to plan for it, but know I will try to reach out then to catch up, and if you remember and don't hear from me, feel free to be the first to reach out! Same for any other time on any other day! I'm home all the time because I'm taking care of my wife and kids who need me here at home, as you are aware of what is going on at least mostly, and so you already know you can reach out whenever, and I'm here for you, my friend. For real.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back