Noob

ean

Hello! I've read all the rules and have been looking around the site. I would like to ask a few questions if that's cool? So if I reply and welcome someone else does that count as a post? Should I disregard older posts from a few years ago? Well I look forward to chatting with you all!

I just got here as well and I would say don't disregard anything. Obviously if you're looking for something specific then the newer posts may be more helpful as some places may be down or what have you, but I've enjoyed reading as many posts as I can regardless of age. I think you will find everyone on here extremely helpful, I know I have. /default_wink.png (Hope I did alright  /default_biggrin.png )

Oh and also, pay attention to the way people refer to certain things /default_ph34r.png , I didn't want to make a post at first and say the wrong thing, but it seems pretty easy to pick up on it.

While I'm here, can a mod PM me when you get the chance, I'd just like to make a review but my post count isn't high enough. Thaaaanks.

Hmmm yes I'm trying to pick up on the lingo. Unfortunately I'm pretty dumb at that kind of stuff. Lol I'm sure the more I search around the more sense it will make /default_smile.png

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I just got here as well and I would say don't disregard anything. Obviously if you're looking for something specific then the newer posts may be more helpful as some places may be down or what have you, but I've enjoyed reading as many posts as I can regardless of age. I think you will find everyone on here extremely helpful, I know I have. /default_wink.png (Hope I did alright  /default_biggrin.png )

Oh and also, pay attention to the way people refer to certain things /default_ph34r.png , I didn't want to make a post at first and say the wrong thing, but it seems pretty easy to pick up on it.

While I'm here, can a mod PM me when you get the chance, I'd just like to make a review but my post count isn't high enough. Thaaaanks.
Ready, you might also request a PM from the mods in the shout box.  That tends to be a little more visible.  However, it amazes me how those two make the rounds.

Hmmm yes I'm trying to pick up on the lingo. Unfortunately I'm pretty dumb at that kind of stuff. Lol I'm sure the more I search around the more sense it will make /default_smile.png

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Ean, take your time and the lingo will start to make sense.  Keep reading and all of the pieces of the puzzle should start to fall into place.  Good luck and happy reading.

Thanks so much. Okay so I saw the what is it, who has it....I thought that's a big no no?

Welcome ean. Every bit of info here has its purpose. You may find many answers in older posts! Have fun!!

Welcome Ean. There are plenty of other topics you can reply to and probably lend some good advice in order get the post count going without looking a moocher.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back