odmst in USA , shipped from USA or shipped from Canada

• Thread starter Thread starter Blake1234567
  • Start date Start date
B

Blake1234567

Trying to find a source dor rhis or something similar - trusted vendors - currently resorting to 2MAP for research but not really liking it much the sites I use are out of stock wirh my fave. Any opiate RC shipped from USA or Canada would be great to know if . Please help here guys - tHaN‘x

What’s so toxic about the 2map? I’ve done acetyl fentanyl babe a few other analogies. Does it hurt the organs 

@Kooter This are theories, just what I think could be the reason. So there are possibilities, the first one is the dr@g itself is toxic as it happened with BT.CP. Sometimes a structure will have an effect like causing cancer or being toxic to a particular type of cell and it's not known until testing is done. The other possibility is that a toxic impurity is being left on the final products. This one makes more sense to me since some people report doing fine with the dr@g. The classic example is MP.PP. The substance itself is fine, the problem is that if the reaction is  carried out at temperatures over 30ºC MP-TP is formed, and MP-TP is incredibly toxic for dopaminergic neurons. This is a risk we take with every new chemical, the newer it is the greater the risk, and 2m@p had never been used, so it could be anything. Ac3tylF3ntanyl is ''safe'' because it uses the same synthesis as f3ntanyl except acetic anhydride is used instead of propanoic anhydride. It's always better to pick ch3micals that have some rese@rch behind them so we know they're not toxic.

@Kooter as Far as I can tell nothing people say it’s really strong but I’ve had multiple sources and it’s not I have noticed some side effects you know like in an appearance you can tell I’ve taken some kind of chemical where as with like Kratom you wouldn’t see that but I mean that’s kind of similar With most opiates you know it shows your show like a difference in appearance Sorta can tell I’ve taken something,  it’s not that much like not that pronounced but that’s all I’ve noticed. Tramadol was a lot worse in terms of causing like an appearance where it looks like I have taken a chemical. I think most people just don’t know how to take it you have to mix it in water. I think they often snort it or they take the powder and eat it directly. It can’t be taken that way to get get a good effect same with ODMST. With ODMST if you make a water mixture that is too strong and not diluted enough it’ll give you like this rush where you think you’re going to have a seizure and die so the first time I tried it I thought it sucked but then I noticed when I poured more water into it (the bottle) because I have a medical condition and I needed something medical in order to go to work I noticed it actually works and it worked great so I think most people with that other one 2MAP Just aren’t taking it right because you have to put it in the water and make a diluted mixture. Too much at once will be ineffective and yeah It might give them a rush they feel like they’re gonna die, But as far as the Opiate effects , I don’t find that strong at all it’s just when taken the wrong way you get the strong kind of stimulating rush. I think that’s what it is people just don’t really know how to take it correctly in class a lot of people are probably snorting it and they comment on how much of burns and they use the term Caustic repeatedly and forums describing it. And I think people get that confused with toxic and I don’t see anything toxic about it at all I mean relatively speaking of course.
I’d say it’s safer than tramadol and more effective but it doesn’t last very long and people talk about tolerance building up fast but I don’t see it. I think it’s a lot better than any pharmaceutical I’ve taken , But I prefer ODMST. 

Also I think they get it confused with a AP238 Which is a chemical similar I’ve heard you know it’s in the same class of drugs but I’ve never touched it never plan to. Just something about it I don’t wanna touch it so I think people act like they’re the same thing but they’re not. So that’s just my u no experience or whatever

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back