ODSMT scheduling

mollywop

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this but was wondering what peoples opinions are on ODSMT future legality.

Hearing alot of talk about it recently and not sure if its just usual bs or a change in the winds.

Definitely feels like somethings trickling down from mount drug war although the WHO has not fully weighed in yet.

Or it could be vendors are sitting on kilos of it creating a scare to sell it off. But if one likes it, it makes sense to stock up because as you said you never know.
Fairly certain odsmt is chargeable under analog act due to “structural similarity to tapentadol and can be considered schedule 2 if it meets certain critteria but unsure of how many isomers, enantiomers, alpha, beta, gamma where carbon chain is placed can also get it declared schedule II

3-(2-((dimethylamino)methyl)-1-hydroxycyclohexyl)phenol = tapentadol (sched II)

3-[(1R,2R)-3-(Dimethylamino)-1-ethyl-2-methylpropyl]phenol = odsmt

Not likely but all depends on if the Feds wanna keep that 95%+ conviction rate if one got busted with large qty and had good lawyer but I treat everything I work with a schedule 1. The amendments made to the act over the years has made it easier and easier to schedule or charge some with possession an analog of a schedule II narcotic.

Fairly certain odsmt is chargeable under analog act due to “structural similarity to tapentadol and can be considered schedule 2 if it meets certain critteria but unsure of how many isomers, enantiomers, alpha, beta, gamma where carbon chain is placed can also get it declared schedule II

3-(2-((dimethylamino)methyl)-1-hydroxycyclohexyl)phenol = tapentadol (sched II)

3-[(1R,2R)-3-(Dimethylamino)-1-ethyl-2-methylpropyl]phenol = odsmt

Not likely but all depends on if the Feds wanna keep that 95%+ conviction rate if one got busted with large qty and had good lawyer but I treat everything I work with a schedule 1. The amendments made to the act over the years has made it easier and easier to schedule or charge some with possession an analog of a schedule II narcotic.
No chemist so can't talk about that analogy or lack thereof but the substantially similar effects language in the Analogue Act could cover about anything. Theoretically a too-strong cup of coffee could be prosecuted as an amphetamine analogue (taking the argument to absurdity).

I wouldn't want to be the test case but I sure would like them to pick on the wrong person with deep pockets or backing from a non-profit and take that all the way though I am not sure the current court would strike it down as vague.

But the alphabet agencies keep playing whack-a-mole (whack-a-mol for a chemical?) with these substances to get them specifically into the CSA which makes one wonder how confident they are that Analogue Act charges would stick when taken to juries rather than defendants pleading out in the face of the unlimited resources of the federal government.

Also did not know tap was S-II. Ridiculous-almost as so as S-1 etiz.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back