On Milf Island...as The Saying Goes

You are what you eat....

25ix36x.jpg

OF COURSE IT'S BIG YA DINGUS!

SHE PUSHED A BABY OUTTA THERE!

(Look at his purdy blue eyes

/default_wub.png )

Well, hello there, I don't think we've met before, although you look familiar. Perhaps with the help of a weed whacker we can have a good time later. /default_wink.png

EDIT: Why did you say "His eyes"? Me thinks maybe I spoke too soon. Just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover. I would've wrecked that thing even more, now my stomach is upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hello there, I don't think we've met before, although you look familiar. Perhaps with the help of a weed whacker we can have a good time later. /default_wink.png

EDIT: Why did you say "His eyes"? Me thinks maybe I spoke too soon. Just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover. I would've wrecked that thing even more, now my stomach is upset.
You are what you eat, and you eat a lot of that if Jewy invites you to MILF island. Don't worry, I was thinking about hitting that too. Just make sure you're at least an "Honored Member" before you go because VIP's and Poobahs get first pick. PM me for a good Z-pack pharm a few weeks before you pack your bags.

Here's a preview of how you'll come back:

x2nzh2.jpg

milf-leader.jpg

Do this MILF whilst your eears enjoy mo of the 80's. https://www.youtube....ayer_detailpage for your eyes only fool! I have sang this at the top of my lugs many times in the shower. My wife says I am way gay...I just dont do the sex part. I like boobs and the V. I also paint her nails and do all the cooking (luv it).

Like this or die fuck sticks!

and what is sad is that some fag somewhere will slap the monkey and look longingly in to this clowns eyes.

Last edited:
Do this MILF whilst your eears enjoy mo of the 80's. https://www.youtube....ayer_detailpage for your eyes only fool! I have sang this at the top of my lugs many times in the shower. My wife says I am way gay...I just dont do the sex part. I like boobs and the V. I also paint her nails and do all the cooking (luv it).

Like this or die fuck sticks!

and what is sad is that some fag somewhere will slap the monkey and look longingly in to this clowns eyes.
As I recall, that's not the Octopussy song. Get off my thread!

OMG, I'm a post op tranny now! I love my trunk, but that would be nice to play with. I'm not sure if my friend will let me continue to bump uglies without my trunk, and I have fun playing with my trunk already. Theres just too much to learn about those things at my age, otherwise I'd look at it as a money maker. I sure spend enough trying to get my face covered with it now.

So invite me if you dare, at any level. Once the ladies hear about my prize winning pie eating ability they tend to find a way to share their recipe with me. Once I've cleaned my plate they beg for Mr Johnson, so my motives are not entirely altruistic. IMO nothing is more stimulating than hearing "Oh, oh, oh... I can't hold it! AAAAHHHHH OMG! Now give me that pencil stub baby!

You are what you eat....

25ix36x.jpg

/default_wub.png )
Bored are we?! Things must be really slow over in the Mexican section. And yes, guilty as charged! I've always ascribed to the Doritos Theory where that's concerned. I crunch all I want, they just keep making more!

Bored are we?! Things must be really slow over in the Mexican section. And yes, guilty as charged! I've always ascribed to the Doritos Theory where that's concerned. I crunch all I want, they just keep making more!
Somebody emailed me all of these pussy pics that looked like aliens and suggested that it might give some picture ideas. I don't think he envisioned this. We'll see what he thinks when it's time to wake up in Canada, whatever the fuck THAT time zone is.

Somebody emailed me all of these pussy pics that looked like aliens and suggested that it might give some picture ideas. I don't think he envisioned this. We'll see what he thinks when it's time to wake up in Canada, whatever the fuck THAT time zone is.
Oh, NOW I understand! It was "That Guy", eh? Interestingly enough, I happen to know someone who received that very same email, LOL! And no, I doubt the sender ever envisioned the end results!

This is making me hungry. I've never heard of the Dorito Theory but it''s more clever than "You got yours and I got mine". It certainly is true that the supply never runs out. One might be sidelined by maintenance issues, but that's why theres one up the street. And one across the road. Heck, now that it's on my mind I realize they are all over the place. I need to find 2-3 more, when is that trip? I hope bringing lots of Summers Eve products and razors isn't frowned upon. Fur pie without the fur is so much better. It's much better to shave them than try to get fur out of your teeth.

For those that may be too young to remember, the "Doritos Theory" I refer to is from their long running ad campaign of the late 1980's and early 1990'. "Crunch all you want, we'll make more!". Here's an example:

http://youtu.be/YY0PkZo7FMs

That guy needs a friend like me. One who would take that young lady and put a smile on her face.

That young lady needs a friend like me. One who finds it a source of pride to make their face look like a glazed donut. :P

My goodness, where are these pictures coming from, a 1980s Club or Penthouse? In case the news hasn't reached your neck of the woods let me update you. You can believe this or not, but I swear it's true, ladies are now preparing fur pie without the fur! From a distance it almost looks prepubescent, but upon closer inspection one should find, or feel, some stubble. Much like my face when preparing to dive in.

That being said, if not for the creepy eyes I might find the last one attractive. Certainly hasn't been wrecked as bad as some of the others. But I'm almost certain looking at those pictures is going to cause me some bad dreams. I've never looked at one that could look right back at me, and they don't appear to be happy female eyes. Is that her father or even worse her husband? Ugh, that makes me shudder. I'm definitely going to have a bad dream tonight.

You are what you eat....

25ix36x.jpg

/default_wub.png )
Good grief!

Those beady little eyes......

If these are the kinds of folks and animals who inhabit that mysterious island of so called "paradise", then please cancel my boat ticket.

I'd rather lay in a ditch next to a sewer plant.

Slammer

Good grief!

Those beady little eyes......

If these are the kinds of folks and animals who inhabit that mysterious island of so called "paradise", then please cancel my boat ticket.

I'd rather lay in a ditch next to a sewer plant.

Slammer
Anyone else smell sushi? Oh, and by the way, didn't this thing start as a Merry Christmas email? Yeah, nothing more touching than a "Merry Christmas Snatch Face!" tribute thread.

I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of DBG...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back