OP 40’s — fake?

Ginger123

I ordered a “special”  on OC 40’s—

received dark yellow pills with OP 40 markings— but the markings don’t look as “deep” as I remember them— they do crush easily.  Tried one — nothing except a headache.  They don’t smell or taste right.  Should I contact the vendor?  It’s almost a baby powder-ish smell.  They also seem “thicker” than what I’ve received in the past.  This is a “good” vendor.... with stellar ratings.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would contact vendor, especially if you thought your were getting OC and you got OP.   Also highly recommend investing in fent strips! 

The ones I got recently tested negative for f€not. They are hard and difficult to split in half w a pi11 sp1itter. Theyre legit. Consider investing in $trips and maybe a new supp1ier.

Received an email almost immediately after I contacted them.  Everything is going to be fixed.  Will update when I recieve.  So far, pretty impressed with how professional things are going.

UPDATE:

the vendor said he would fix it, and he DID.  In just 2 business days!  Everything’s great now😀

No sure we worked with the same vendor but I just got these too. They look just slightly off and taste like burning hair! They do absolutely NOTHING for me or my partner. I've contacted vendor with no response yet. 

@neversarcastic Leslie or Leo? OR ...

I posted under Leslie's thread today asking about her USA version of the OP40s. Using initials sometimes makes it difficult to figure out. 

Thank you! 

No sure we worked with the same vendor but I just got these too. They look just slightly off and taste like burning hair! They do absolutely NOTHING for me or my partner. I've contacted vendor with no response yet. 
Was it Leslie? Just received same ones 

The ones I got recently tested negative for f€not. They are hard and difficult to split in half w a pi11 sp1itter. Theyre legit. Consider investing in $trips and maybe a new supp1ier.
I was gonna say same thing - they are hard/diff to split -  I think the EFF DEE AYYY  made it that way * non cu@rshable becausae of epidemic in YOO ESS AY.... I've also tried to crush to test and it jjust mooshes like a gumball so that in a weird way tells me it's a real thing - just not as LOVEEEEEEE ABLE   as OH CEES.   Just IMO 

Lol this thread just brings back all the struggles I've been through trying different methods to "convert" these. If anyone can reproduce the coating they are damn sophisticated and the thing is, why would they even want to? The vast majority of people prefer the ones without the goo. I think these are about as safe a bet as we can get as far dependably legit.

Those mad scientists over at Bluelight have suggestions on how to circumvent the coating, but the ones I tried were really more trouble than they were worth. I am resigned to using them as they are intended 

Just received op 40 orange pills, easy to crush and give me zero effect :( doesn't taste bitter at all but slightly sweet. The pills look perfect, so I thought they were legit. 

I emailed vendor as well, I have not gotten anything that didn't do the job. & my tolerance is low rn as in 20mg makes my stomach feel off and I took 2x40mg and am basically having withdrawals (runny nose etc) I have never taken more than 80-100mg a day during my most tolerant times and even then I would feel a 40mg 100% 

Will update thread. 

Thank you, 

Jiub

I'm a little confused because OP40s are yellow not orange. They're not easily crushable and I order them regularly and never seen a fake.

On the other hand, Endo 40mg are orange and crushable. They are not as strong as the OPs, but they should have enough effect to keep wds away. 

Although they are more expensive, I stick with the OPS because I feel that because of the coating they are not going to be fake. While I have had good Endo 40s too, I am happiest when I can just get the OCs. In my opinion the best of all. Unfortunately the SY vendors don't have them.

@2earls do the endo 40's have op on one side and 40 on the other? 

I've now consumed 4 just to see and had to drink kratom to stop wd's after waiting 4 hrs after consuming the initial 2. 

&I agree, the last time I got the yellow 40 that aren't crushable with op and 40 on other side and those I took 1 in morning and 1 in afternoon and I was happy all day and slept like a baby. My tolerance has never been above 80mg 0xy in a day & somehow I consumed 4 of these "40mg" ones and still had to take kratom to stop runny nose and eyes like a waterfall (typical withdrawal onset for me) 

Thank you for shedding some light on at least why they are orange. That was my first thought since I've only seen yellow. 

I ordered the endo 20's from the same vendor (I've ordered 4 times in last month and always legit) & the endo 20's were white unmarked pills and I took 1 ever 4-6 hrs and was happy just like the op 40's. So I know my tolerance didn't somehow spike to this level. 

I emailed the vendor, offered to ship the 6 back to w/e address. I really hope he can help me out and do a reship. Now I also will always go with the yellow op 40 new formula, cause your right, they should be hard to fake. 

Thank you, 

Jiub 

I think I have one of each and only the OP/40 has that marking - the Endo is plain and as far as I recall from past batches of Endos they are supposed to be plain.

Of course my memory is terrible so I don't like to state anything as fact unless I am 100% positive.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back