Opened by Customs

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I had a couple packages open by customs ... Thankfully the were no critical items in em ... Still the thought that they would open my packages scared me ...

I had a couple packages open by customs ... Thankfully the were no critical items in em ... Still the thought that they would open my packages scared me ...
Yes, that always sends a shill down my back too. Most of the time they open up and red-tape with official Custom's letterhead stupid stuff I ordered off Ebay while in an inebriated mood. At one time it was like Christmas everyday around here as things which I had no recollection of buying kept arriving each and every day for about a month. My wife thought I was nuts, She was right. I was not doing well then. Oh well, the house filled up with a bunch of Chinese gadgets that broke after 3 days max,

I had the happen twice with a Shaz back in the day. Once the package was opened and nothing was taken much to my surprise. Yes it gave me the creeps. After that I had nothing but several LLs and said bye bye to shaz. The quality was not up to my liking anyway. Sometimes it was ok but most times bunk.

For the record I have never had a package opened by starlite or even a LL.

~Wiz

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the happen twice with a Shaz back in the day. Once the package was opened and nothing was taken much to my surprise. Yes it gave me the creeps. After that I had nothing but several LLs and said bye bye to shaz. The quality was not up to my liking anyway. Sometimes it was ok but most times bunk.

For the record I have never had a package opened by starlite or even a LL.

~Wiz
I was wondering where you went Wiz. I thought I chased you away or something. Glad to know you are just as cool as ever.
Yes never had a package opened from Starlite either or a LL. One of the best choices for both quality and packaging.

I would like to know more about your package though /default_ohmy.png

Sis

Last edited:
what happens if it gets caught up in customs??? so they still let it go thru??

what happens if it gets caught up in customs??? so they still let it go thru??
If it's medication, that's highly unlikely. If a package is opened by US Customs and found to contain medication of any kind that haven't been pre-approved for import by the FDA and US Customs, it will be seized and you'll receive a Love Letter.

by what iv seen so far it seems like most of these places run pretty tight

Not sure what your mean by "these places"?

Mind explaining.....

Slammer
all the sites recomended on here lol.........they seem to run a tight ship wich is pretty awesome.....sorry if that didnt make any sense lol

all the sites recomended on here lol.........they seem to run a tight ship wich is pretty awesome.....sorry if that didnt make any sense lol
Ok, I get ya now. And yeah, I agree with you for the most part, but I wouldn't go so far as saying "all the sites run a tight ship around here" but certainly the ones with the greatest amount of positive feedback do.

That's why I felt so much safer ordering meds online after joining this site. Through all the feedback left by members with respect to different vendors, I was able to feel a sense of comfort that I was not gonna get ripped off again, as so happened a few times before, prior to joining DBG.

Take care,

Slammer

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back