Opps

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Anyone dealing with packs currently in preshipment sitting opps status for it hit customs?

some of packs are already hitting the 12-14day mark> how bout everyone else? getting me worried cause its one our vendors !!! and i dont want to email him/her yet about it since its not 21 days...

it would be neat to have access to logistics for example, lets say a pack is being delivered fromt he w/c but what route it takes and what other state does that plane stop at before it gets to your state , or whatever , 

sorry , geez maybe i like numbers and logistics :/ maybe i like to be 1week into the future than being in the back of the line ,:/ so i assume this thread will bring some haters 

My last package sat in OPPS for 16 days, then arrived 4 days later. Tracking is completely screwed up right now. It drove me absolutely nuts!

i cant it anymore, i am going to end myself :/  /default_ph34r.png

@PTFC, i just gotta stop checking tracking , every time i check it i think of the $ associated with that order, lol 

Please, your package could arrive anyday. Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings. It will be better!!

okay but i am still going zombie mode /default_smile.png 

<(ACTIVATING TIME MACHINE)> 

Have any idea why you are unable to receive PM? Tried sending you one.

Last edited by a moderator:
mrcool... I placed my first order last week that came with tracking and I wanted to see how long I could wait until I had to check.  Today I checked for the first time and it's been 11 days /default_smile.png  Much to my surprise it is passed customs but it did sit there for days.  I think you can see the point I'm trying to make.  Because I made myself forget about it and because I know the vendor has a good rep I saved myself a lot of grief and I really believe that you could do it like this too.  Think of it like a challenge and if you succeed you will be so proud and we are here to give you support.

Thanks, i just gotta keep COOL and keep BUSY and stop checking my phone for alert updates lol 

USPS, is messed up  this packs are my FEB outstanding..

a pack i ordered entered opps on 2/18/15 and than customs 02/23/15 <---this pack was ordered 2nd

but another pack i have entered opps on 02/09/15 and no customs yet (no movement), <-----1st pack ordered 

both packs from IN< how is it that one pack from a different city of IN always goes through customs faster than the other?

My package from MM is out for delivery today and I was so proud of myself for only checking 3 times total... BUT, while I'm happy it has made it to my city today they put down the wrong zip code!!!  How can they mistake a typed 7 for a 6?  Hopefully this won't mess things up.

The tracking doesn't show the address just the zip code so I'm hoping with fingers crossed that there was no mistake in the actual address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Package arrived a few min. ago and the zip was correct so I worried for nothing.  Only on the tracking was it wrong.  All's well that ends well /default_smile.png

Package arrived a few min. ago and the zip was correct so I worried for nothing.  Only on the tracking was it wrong.  All's well that ends well /default_smile.png
success...its a good feeling i havent had a chance to enjoy in quite some time lol....happy for you

one of my packs cleared OPPS , was there for 6days, and 1day in customs, should get it today if not tommorow.....

but other pack with other particular vendor still opps already 19days!!!!!! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back