Opps

i got a pack that cleared on the 9th...but no movement since...u think im good or could they still be dicken with it.....im guessing there wont be any updates until it hits a hub near coming all the way from the west and im on the east

mine has been opps since 02/09/15 also , OMFG  IMA GONNA BLOW MY BRAINS OUT, i need this packkkkkk, i got these cheeseburgers mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

according to http://www.royalmail.com/service-update/international 

North America (USA and Canada)
USA
Start date: 17th February 2015
End date:  Ongoing
Some parts of the South Coast are currently experiencing severe weather conditions. The worst affected areas are Tennessee and Kentucky. These conditions are affecting all mail services and as a result delays are possible.
USA
Start date: 17th February 2015
End date:  Ongoing
A number of factors have resulted in delays to mail processing at JFK, New York, these are: A change of Ground Handling Services for one of the airlines has caused a build up of mail. Continuing severe weather conditions along with a significant increase in mail volumes from China ahead of the Chinese New Year, has resulted in delays of at least 24 hours.
The USPS is working on processing the inbound mail volumes as quickly as possible, and has put a 24 hour operation in place to support this, as well as working with US Customs to find ways of speeding up the flow through.

Hi my name is Allinicole I am very new here. This caught my attention because I have had a pack in ISC New York for 35 days. I placed this order on January 13. This has never happened to me before so I got a pack from another on of my trusted vendors. It was supposed to get to me on Tuesday and its now Friday and its been stuck in New York for 9 days. If there is any info on what's been going on I would greatly appreciated!! Thank you☺

Hi my name is Allinicole I am very new here. This caught my attention because I have had a pack in ISC New York for 35 days. I placed this order on January 13. This has never happened to me before so I got a pack from another on of my trusted vendors. It was supposed to get to me on Tuesday and its now Friday and its been stuck in New York for 9 days. If there is any info on what's been going on I would greatly appreciated!! Thank you☺
sometimes it just takes a while and some times they get snagged up. But i bet theres just a back up mail...does it say inbound into custies or outbound?

Bigshot1990 the last thing I can see on usps is that its been processed through sort facility. I have let the first vendor I use know of the situation and they are more then helpful. I just don't want to take another chance and loose. But 36 days is way too long.

i got a pack that cleared on the 19th...but no movement since...u think im good or could they still be dicken with it.....im guessing there wont be any updates until it hits a hub near me? coming all the way from the west and im on the east...damn the postal system sucks
any input for anyone?

i gave up on tracking my pack after 21days, vendor reshipped already , if it miraculously shows up that be a surprise... 

Good News 

my pack with MM from 02/09/15 which went over 21days, hit customs yesterday, I had to email mm to tell him to stop reship or il pay him for reship when reship arrives to keep my honestly

2nd vendor, who's pack sat in IN tracking since 02/05/15 never went to OPPS/CUSTOMS,, all of a sudden shows arrived in my city..,pack also went over 21days vendor reshipped, will keep honestly and pay vendor when reship arrives

for now i am done ordering /default_smile.png i got reships to pay for lol 

That is super good news mrcoolguy!! Still waiting on mine. I'm giving up on the pack thats been sitting in customs for 38 days. My other that is almost a week past when it was supposed to be delivered I am trying to stay positive about it. I just don't understand how two packs ordered a month apart from two different vendors could get snagged up...sucks

That's great news. It may be to soon to tell but are your packs moving out of customs? because that's where I am having issues.

recent order opps 12days, i havent had this OPPS since Feburary slowdown, sucks 

Ok is this about packs that cant be overnight I paid for overnight this is my 1st order w this and after hearing all this im scared theres no such thing as overnight lol ???

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back