ORDER UNCUT OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS, SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS

Ordered my first transaction with @chemcabinet54 and everything went without a hitch. I do not expect anyone to hold my hand while I wait for things to ship/arrive nor am I in any rush either. They communicated quickly the two times I did have a question throughout the experience. Super smooth buying experience and even smoother shipping - very discrete/fast. Am actually making another purchase with vendor

Thank you I really appreciate you
Thanks for the feedback brother.

@chemcabinet54 has been super patient and informative about his products. He answered all my questions and I had a lot. He was a great communicator and a nice fella. I’ll leave a review about the quality of his products when I have the opportunity. This far I can’t recommend him enough!!​

@chemcabinet54 has been super patient and informative about his products. He answered all my questions and I had a lot. He was a great communicator and a nice fella. I’ll leave a review about the quality of his products when I have the opportunity. This far I can’t recommend him enough!!​

Thank you @ajeezy

TO MAKE ORDERING SAMPLE RC OPIODS EASIER STATE HOW MUCH OF EACH RC YOU WANT

25mg...1000mg Mix and match CYCHLO, ISO, PROTO, NDP, NDE & MET

EX 75MG CAN BE 50MG PROTO AND 25 MET

OR 150MG CAN BE 50MG OF 3 TYPES

Cychlorphine is a powerful op!od, a benzimidazolone derivative with analgesic properties 400 times stronger than m0rphin3.

Hard to find , limited supply, ~mg dose for experienced users.
100% Worldwide Delivery Guarantee!

Some products can not be posted here, so hit me up for menu and more details or check out full menu in the password protected section.

Telegram: https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com
Session: 058c7b94a9c5813c43f5ad5831f42e014f468aa56529e979cdb588094165044a2d

Peace!

Attachments

• mix match.webp
    mix match.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 0

RC Benzo bar sampler pack

Pack contains 20x of each of my RC benzo listings:
Flualprazolam 4mg X2s
Nitrazolam 4mg GGs
Bromazolam 5mg V2090s
Etizolam 4mg custom print

Vendor yells when I ask or leaves me on read for days, what’s your approach?

Let’s try here, what’s going on your with shipping? In a few days it will be a month since order? What’s the process for reshipping?

Beware of this guy!!!!! After payment they took a week to get tracking to me which was odd… usually get in 48 hours….My order has been saying label created, not yet in system for over three weeks I tried to explain to him that his shipping agent never dropped it off but he claims it was. ( other vendor I used explained to me that its not normal to stay like that past 4 days) it’s supposed to change and say its with a shipping partner…then update after being cleared which usually takes 14days…In the same time span, I’ve received all other items ordered through the other vendor and tracking update periodically like usual. I asked for a reshipment he saying I gotta wait 2 weeks. I requested a refund now he saying “we in this together” don’t know what that means? I would just like a refund so I don’t deal with this anymore. That 100% delivery is lie remove it from ya header

Last edited:
Beware of this guy!!!!! After payment they took a week to get tracking to me which was odd… usually get in 48 hours….My order has been saying label created, not yet in system for over three weeks I tried to explain to him that his shipping agent never dropped it off but he claims it was. ( other vendor I used explained to me that its not normal to stay like that past 4 days) it’s supposed to change and say its with a shipping partner…then update after being cleared which usually takes 14days…In the same time span, I’ve received all other items ordered through the other vendor and tracking update periodically like usual. I asked for a reshipment he saying I gotta wait 2 weeks. I requested a refund now he saying “we in this together” don’t know what that means? I would just like a refund so I don’t deal with this anymore. That 100% delivery is lie remove it from ya header
The product you usually order can only be shipped from China.

I have been doing business with you and we have had successful deliveries. Recently there is strict check on parcels leaving China to USA and i am sure many vendors/clients here are aware of what is going on now in China.

Tracking usually takes 3 days to update after dropped off but there is delays due to current problems with delivery from China - US. I have explained this to you time and time again.

I have asked you to wait a few more days, and if tracking doesn't update in 12 days I will go ahead and reship.

Awesome weekend to you.

Peace!

The product you usually order can only be shipped from China.

I have been doing business with you and we have had successful deliveries. Recently there is strict check on parcels leaving China to USA and i am sure many vendors/clients here are aware of what is going on now in China.

Tracking usually takes 3 days to update after dropped off but there is delays due to current problems with delivery from China - US. I have explained this to you time and time again.

I have asked you to wait a few more days, and if tracking doesn't update in 12 days I will go ahead and reship.

Awesome weekend to you.

Peace!

Hey brother I'm interested in so.e tram0d0l. I live in us. It says u have domestic shipping. I have a protonmail account. If yoy can help lemme know and I'll contact u.

Got my chem cabinet order and it was strait fire. Good guy and I will be at least doubling my order next time

@chemcabinet54
Anyone that is questioning if they should order threw this vendor rest assured he is the real deal. And I have found that his communication has been overwhelmingly amazing. Super patient and very kind human. I had a small small issue with one of my 3 orders I have ordered from him and it was taken care of swiftly and quickly!! Also has helped me navigate some of the issues I had with some technical things. His pricing is his pricing but you always get what you pay for!!! I highly suggest that you try this vendor out. 4.9 out of 5 stars.

Just placed my 5th donation with Chem (I have posted all my donations on this forum for everyone to see) Our correspondence was super easy. He responded to my emails within 5 minutes. His mags are the best I have found on DBG.

Ill update once I receive my order, but I have never had any issues getting my mags.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back