ORDER UNCUT OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS, SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS

Ive seen lots of debate in this thread about despite chemcabinet being a scammer and not legit, but I've had only but positive experiences with him.

for complete transparency. My first order was over $1800, and my second was over 800, but I don't think the amount you buy will affect customer service. Chem is a good replier and gets back to you normally within 24 hours. There have been times where it has taken longer, but he’s never just ghosted me. I've seen a lot of complaints about this in this thread, and I really feel like it's not that big of a deal. Everyone gets busy and can't reply fast, so I really don't see an issue with it. But I just want to empathize again; he has never ghosted me like some people have claimed in this thread.

Also, his pharma is the real deal and some of the best I've gotten. His presses are also of great quality and very potent. Chem is my go-to vendor right now. Also, for full transparency, I only bought from 3 sellers, including Chem, so I don't have a lot of experience with online vendors. In comparison to street sellers, who I have lots of experience with, Chemcabnet is amazing.

TL;DR: despite debates I've only had positive experiences with chemcabinet. Responsive customer service, occasional delays, but never ghosted. High-quality pharmaceuticals and potent presses. Preferred over street sellers. I have limited online vendor experience but im very impressed with Chem Cabinet.

Discreet shippping 10/10
Product 10/10
communication 9/10
This was exactly my experience. Best vendor on here. People just need to chill.

Hello, we have finally decided to join DBG forum and this is actually the first time we are vending on a clear net market after Alphabay's exit scam which still hurts. It is what it is, life continues and hopefully DBG is here for the long run and business will resume as normal.

We are trusted reputable vendors since the days of Dream, Empire, Berlusconi, Icarus, WallStreet, Alphabay1, Alpabay2 and the recently retired ASAP. We have seen it all, the good the bad and the ugly. We are still surviving after all those markets exits, some left in good terms and others exit scammed. Please check out list of our hot products bellow:

STIMULANT
A-PIHP old batch
3F-PiHP (3F-α-PHiP)
KU crystal/powder EUTYLONE substitute
MDMA
4F-MPH
4-MMC (MEPHEDRONE)

DISSOCIATIVE/HALLUCINOGENS
2-FDCK
KETAMINE

CANNABINOIDS
5CL-ADB-A Original finished product
5F-ADB Original finished product

BENZOS
BROMAZOLAM
FLUBROTIZOLAM
FLUCLOTIZOLAM

OPIODS
PROTONITAZENE
METONITAZENE
BUTONITAZENE
ISOTONITAZENE

We have a wide range of products, so feel free to message and inquire if we have a particular product, if we do we will tell you, if we have a substitute we will recommend it to you, if we do not have it, we maybe able to point you in the right direction as we strive to become one of the best sellers on this platform and your support will not go unnoticed.

For more inquiries contact;
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Wickr: schedwick666
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com
PGP Fingerprint: 91EB1562167D93A2B0E66895ABC0382162B03382

Please copy the link below and paste on TOR Browser to check my darknet trust record from 2018. http://dntrustmuq5ccf3lygrnhsprpdliakq7r2ljsspczmdsslj5wl4teeid.onion/?q=chemcabinet

PEACE!!
Having researched more along with guidance from your PMs, I'm now convinced a rival vendor was attempting to smear their reputation with false allegations.

I didnt spend that much time looking into it before but since the vendor maintains the allegations are false I owed it to them to research deeper.

And sure enough, it does in fact seem to be one person making multiple posts across multiple threads. Furthermore, it revealed they were vending many years ago

At this point I feel confident in stating I do not question the legitimacy of @chemcabinet54

@psychofnut

Any chance you can narrow those points down, bro? A wall of text is just hard to read.
Yes, I understand dude I have pressured speech as well as pressured typing and don't even realize how long I type I am sorry lol. I will work on making shorter points. Yes, chemcabinet54 is indeed legit as fuck and probably the best vendor on this site.

Glad I read the entire thread. Halfway through, this guy is just bashing this vendor. I know people have mental illnesses, were all fucked up, but damn. Take it easy before you bash a man's livelihood. The fuck did I just read..

Yes, I understand dude I have pressured speech as well as pressured typing and don't even realize how long I type I am sorry lol. I will work on making shorter points. Yes, chemcabinet54 is indeed legit as fuck and probably the best vendor on this

Ok my bad...I just wanted to make sure people read your stuff because you make some good points in your messages. Cheers!

Just chiming in again, to say that chemcabinet54 is and has been awesome!

Haven't been let down once (4+transactions) and has been and will be more go to for any purchases.

Not to mention Dude is quite nice and friendly to chat with. A+ in my book.

Haven't been let down once (4+transactions) and has been and will be more go to for any purchases.

hes actually so polite and nice its crazy. Fr my fav online vendor.

Contacted Chemcabinet on 2/14.
Questions were asked promptly and professionally. He was very easy to communicate with.
Prices were satisfactory especially since I was after domestic U.S
Made donation and was told dispatch would be the next day.
Touchdown on 2/20. And I wasnt even expecting in.No TX is given but with how fast shipping is it did not bother me one bit.
I will definitely be using Chemcabinet again.
Check him out for sure

Half way through my donation and I have to shout chem out again. Chems stuff has been a savior. Its safe and effective. Will definitely donate again.

★ Top Tier MDA ★
Hello DBG family, weve partnered with a boutique lab to bring back quality MDA to the market. A breath of fresh air from the, frankly, lower tier mass produced products that have been making their rounds for far too long. This is by far the best MDA weve laid our hands on - Lab tested, extremely clean, potent, perfect roll without the strong neurotoxic elements most MDA is known for.

hhh.jpg

★ Top Tier MDA ★
Hello DBG family, weve partnered with a boutique lab to bring back quality MDA to the market. A breath of fresh air from the, frankly, lower tier mass produced products that have been making their rounds for far too long. This is by far the best MDA weve laid our hands on - Lab tested, extremely clean, potent, perfect roll without the strong neurotoxic elements most MDA is known for.

View attachment 3510
With you I might finally achieve my dream of having a briefcase filled to the brim with everything under the sun, like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Thanks for the review and understanding.

I owe you a fair review.

I will place a small order and provide feedback as... let's call it atonement for any discord I may have wrongfully brought to your thread.

Will reach out via TG

EDIT
Apparently the vendor holds a grudge against me and immediately refused to do business. Which... I'm fine with. Didn't want to order of my own accord- it was only a gesture of good will to provide a review to help solidify reputation and in doing so apologize.

But I do think there's a difference between someone making false accusations maliciously, and someone reading them as an onlooker and merely wanting to warn others in an attempt to prevent anyone from losing money. Difference being the intent. My intentions were pure. As I originally said, I make no accusation, I merely share what others have written, and promptly researched to debunk when tipped off it was erroneous.

My actions were irresponsible, for sure, but not malicious. On the contrary, I've done everything I can, bending over backwards, to apologize and help atone. And it does strike me as rather petty to refuse business with someone who with a pure heart and sound conscience merely attempted to do the right thing and help warn ppl, and even then doing so in an inbiased manner, presenting the evidence found, even if the result was not as intended.

I have countless vendors spanning here, TG, DNM and beyond. It's not about losing access to a vendor I need. What gets me is the punitive measures being exacted in vengeance against someone who, in good conscience tried to do right but admittedly, irresponsibly did harm, but has since then repeatedly and profusely apologized.

Idk. If it were me, the moment someone apologized to me and I saw they meant it in earnest, and weren't just saying the words going through the motions, but genuinely and truly felt remorse for their actions and asked if I could find it in my heart to forgive them...

I'd do it in a heartbeat. And while someone can say they've forgiven someone else, actions speak louder than words. Saying ya, it's all good, but get out, go find another vendor... the two don't align. The actions reveal the heart's intent. There is no forgiveness. Only lingering resentment.

I wish you well my friend. I'll leave you be in peace. I hope you'll consider what I've said, not for my sake, but for your own. Grudges can fester and eat at you from the inside. They say when you forgive someone you don't do it for them, you do it for yourself. And I think there's some truth in that. It will only bring you misery, not anyone else.

✌️ my brothers

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back