Out Of Country Tracking Good Nothing On Usps

• Thread starter Thread starter ZeroZia
  • Start date Start date
Z

ZeroZia

So I have a question for you guys.  I ordered something that is coming in two packages.  Both have been sent at separate times.  Both packages showed up on the other countries system whereas only the package sent second has shown up on the USPS side of things.  I'm just wondering if they got lazy and didn't scan it or if I should be expecting a love letter in the near future.

What do you guys think?  Also, even if it was a love letter wouldn't it still show as tracked into customs and shit?

ZeroZia, I wouldn't spin my wheels even thinking about LLs at this point. Not only do scans get skipped every so often, USPS can be incredibly sketchy about updating their tracking computer. Just doesn't seem to happen at all on weekends. And more than once their computer has told me my package is still across the sea when it's actually already in my hot little hands. Once, it never got past the "Origin Post is originating shipment" stage -- but it got to me just fine.

-- Blue 

I appreciate it Blue.  After conferring with someone who has already gone through the same process I am at ease and hopeful that it will arrive soon.  USPS probably didn't even scan it.  No worries.

I appreciate it Blue.  After conferring with someone who has already gone through the same process I am at ease and hopeful that it will arrive soon.  USPS probably didn't even scan it.  No worries.
ZZ.... one thing I just want to put out there.  Please don't bang the TN's several times a day hoping they "update" it.  They will flag the pack if they see an unusual number of hits on a TN and put the pack through higher scrutiny... can lead to a higher likelihood of interdiction of said package, for what it's worth.

S-

ZZ.... one thing I just want to put out there.  Please don't bang the TN's several times a day hoping they "update" it.  They will flag the pack if they see an unusual number of hits on a TN and put the pack through higher scrutiny... can lead to a higher likelihood of interdiction of said package, for what it's worth.

S-
Yikes, S. Glad you mentioned this; I had no idea. Guess I should refrain from curling up w/ my laptop & letting my OCD just go to town when awaiting a missive from abroad, huh? Shit house mouse. My new favorite bumper sticker: "At least the war on our Civil Liberties is going well."

-- Blue

Reactions: dvz
So I have a question for you guys.  I ordered something that is coming in two packages.  Both have been sent at separate times.  Both packages showed up on the other countries system whereas only the package sent second has shown up on the USPS side of things.  I'm just wondering if they got lazy and didn't scan it or if I should be expecting a love letter in the near future.

What do you guys think?  Also, even if it was a love letter wouldn't it still show as tracked into customs and shit?
100% normal, I even know the vendor you are talking about and mine was the exact same... the one that never updated was scanned for the first time at my local PO lol and I got both packs the same day

... did the vendor tell u they were spaced out or are you sure they wern't both sent same day?

Last edited by a moderator:
100% normal, I even know the vendor you are talking about and mine was the exact same... the one that never updated was scanned for the first time at my local PO lol and I got both packs the same day

... did the vendor tell u they were spaced out or are you sure they wern't both sent same day?
They were spaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ZZ.... one thing I just want to put out there. Please don't bang the TN's several times a day hoping they "update" it. They will flag the pack if they see an unusual number of hits on a TN and put the pack through higher scrutiny... can lead to a higher likelihood of interdiction of said package, for what it's worth.

S-
Good to know do you have any proof of that?

Good to know do you have any proof of that?

I know someone at US PS and also someone at Purple.  Prior to that I found that on my own that if I repeatedly banged a TN about 1/2 the time I would get an LL from a certain vendor's pack that came US PS from across the ocean and down under.  People I know who work at said places have confirmed they use counting on international shipments and high counts get more scrutiny.... think about it... why would someone be checking a reasonably small package coming from somewhere that isn't insured for any high dollar value etc. multiple times a day?  Might be other reasons, but not their first rodeo either.  They do share the info with CBP and there are also several posts here that refer to articles where brown / purple cooperate.  US PS a little different, which is why they go straight to CBP with the info.  Hey, whatever, believe, don't believe.... no matter.  Just trying to give you a heads up, especially in these days where everything from everywhere is getting tight.  S-

S-
Hey DGSB0708: Great info here! To dig a little deeper on this: is this on international only or also on domestic shipments? And, is it only USPS doing this, or do our friendly colored couriers utilize this strategy as well?

Thanks!!

FG

Hey DGSB0708: Great info here! To dig a little deeper on this: is this on international only or also on domestic shipments? And, is it only USPS doing this, or do our friendly colored couriers utilize this strategy as well?

Thanks!!

FG
Hey lovely FG. Can't speak for DGSB, but his experience matches mine. 

Be well and happy.

Hey, FG.  I hope you have been well.  It's all of them.  The thought is US PS has to obtain a search warrant to open a package, technically true domestically under normal circumstance.  But on both domestic and international packs coming through US PS they can turn their intel over to C B pee / the homeland and they can circumvent a warrant in the interest of "national security".  The colors are now more than ever cooperating with that alphabet soup because of the heavy fines they are being hit with, some public already, some not yet.  But my rule of thumb has worked very well for me once I learned the hard way back in the day and ending up being lucky enough to have some friends who were able to tell me some of the intel on purple and US PS.  They tell me it is prudent to give it a good few days after you really think pack should really be there based on past delivery experience and then check TN once... it will normally tell you all you need to know.  Pack is coming or LL is coming.  Just from my own past experience and the whispers in my ear.  Of course if it is your first interaction with a particular vendor, common sense dictates that you check with others who have used that vendor to get a handle on approx. delivery times.  Then if it were me, I would give a week after what you hear is normal before checking a TN.  If nothing contact vendor, if moving... great, if stuck in a particular location, LL likely.  Have a good one.  S-

This question was specifically about a tracking number that didn't show up. There is a doubt in my mind that they would record a tracking number that doesn't register in their system at all. It displayed in the home country, not the fucking postal system.

Frankly the postal system is less and less appealing to me. There has to be a way to get a courier from point A to B. That's called a mule if they're carrying vitamins though.

They (international vendors who ship US PS) are using US PS formatting on their TN numbers from point of origin.  If the US PS system worked the way it was supposed regarding international TN's, they would have an update as soon as it was dispatched from local / regional sort facility at point of origin.  There is a vendor whom I cannot mention by name because they do offer the option of sourcing one med from Paki, so they are banned here, but their TN's would hit US PS the day they were shipped showing as above in bold. But combination of 3rd world and shit US PS doesn't work most of the time, although this international vendor was 100% with their TN's showing same day it left country of origin.  So at the end of it all, yeah US PS sucks with TN's but not 100% their fault.  Often country of origin, being more 3rd "worldish" lacks technology to get the update to US PS timely.  S-

usually tracking numbers sent with Us Ps won't start showing updates till they are in the states and being scanned.. even then like everyone has been saying they are lazy and sometimes forget too scan..

Like said no reason to worry or really even check the TN till about a few days after you were supposed to receive then from there you can basically see when or if you will get the package!

If your lucky first update you should have will say origin post is preparing to dispatch, which means its on its way to the states..! then IME it takes about 1-3 days once out of customs to be at your door depending where in the country you live... maybe up to 5 if your out west or very rural!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, DGSB0708 & DVZ -- somewhat chilling information, but very good to know -- Blue

I'm having a similar issue with candy ordered from the AM stores. In past, I could always see "left origin post" , "arrived us customs facility in ?" and "arrived at us post office". This time though NOTHING. Site says invalid track number/ no info available. Its been 3 weeks!! Past always took 7 working days. I wish I could at least KNOW where it was so I could decide whether I should try to order again or not. AM told me to ask at my post office in person - but shouldn't I at least know the senders origin city and date mailed, which they didn't give me??

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back