Out Of Country Tracking Good Nothing On Usps

• Thread starter Thread starter ZeroZia
  • Start date Start date
Is there a tracking number for the package?  If so I would go to the country of origin's tracking site and look it up there.  If it doesn't show it probably wasn't shipped.  I don't know where AM is, but if it's not domestic, try the country of origin's postal system website. 

have a question for anyone that may be able to offer some info - and, yes, i've read through the majority of the shipping/tracking forums so please don't bring out your pitchforks just yet if this has already been covered multiple times.  who knows, there's a good chance i may have missed it!  anyway - i placed an order with a popular email vendor late last week, and i very rarely use the tracking feature for updates.  my only concern is that the status has not changed from "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since the package was supposedly shipped (almost a week).

I am in no way doubting that the vendor isn't reliable, and, as mentioned earlier, i know that doesn't really mean shit when it comes to the dealings with usps!  is this normal for the majority?  i do remember someone stating that their order was never even updated and stayed in that status until the package arrived!  not stressing out, just curious more than anything!  any feedback would be much appreciated and if anyone else has firsthand knowledge of this i'd love to hear from ya /default_smile.png

@ slide -- No pitchforks here, but I do think you'd find it calming to re-read page one of this thread...

What you're describing has in fact been the usual for me: the "Origin Post" status stays stuck in place for several days, then several new scans are added all at once; those dates & times indicate the package has been getting scanned regularly all along its journey, it's just that the tracking site wasn't updated.

thanks, blue!  i actually found some extra info about 10 mins after that post!  it happens, i guess!  thanks again - have a good one /default_smile.png

I've some experience with indiapost (I think that was the name of it) and it was somewhat accurate while it was abroad. Eventually I could track it via USPS once it got over here but still not very accurate. The first time I was anxious and constantly checking. Generally it was always a few days off and my package arrived sooner than I thought. Not worth the anxiety of trying to check all the time, it's never spot on. Just my opinion. 

I have a couple international packages in transit atm.  Now that I've read this thread, I'm worried because I've been tracking (stalking) them many many times every day.  One is at a standstill for two weeks now and the other was at my local sorting facility yesterday, however today it appears to have been sent to a different sorting facility 2000 miles away!  Damn.  I almost wish I'd never gotten tracking numbers at all.

Could I have raised a red flag (fucked) myself via obsessive tracking?

im waiting on a gift from a popular email vendor that was one of 3 the 2 sent 48 hours after nimber1 arrived but didnt show up on the tracking website untill about 44 hours after id signed for em number 1 has dropped off the face of the earth a week ago really cant put ya mind at ease about excessive tn checking as theres no difinitive proof on this but from expierience trackings too stressfull for words really hope it all works out for ya @blackcat77 keep us posted n good luck

Reactions: two
I have a couple international packages in transit atm.  Now that I've read this thread, I'm worried because I've been tracking (stalking) them many many times every day.  One is at a standstill for two weeks now and the other was at my local sorting facility yesterday, however today it appears to have been sent to a different sorting facility 2000 miles away!  Damn.  I almost wish I'd never gotten tracking numbers at all.

Could I have raised a red flag (fucked) myself via obsessive tracking?
Yes. It's possible you could've fucked yourself with OCD tn checks, but more than likely you should be okay. A good rule of thumb is absolutely never check more than once a day (every other day would be even better if you can help it) and NEVER EVEREVER CALL THE SHIPPER (not that you were going to, but, yeah, very bad idea that raises flags rings bells and blows whistles).

Remember, the less attention you call to your package, the more likely it is to arrive. If possible, check the tn when you get it and when/if the shipment is overdue and that is it and that is all and go from there.

Good luck and I hope you receive!

Thanks guys.  Both packages did eventually show up.  I've gotten weird tracking numbers in the past that weren't even real, or did not show up in the american tracking sites, so i was a little too excited to be able to watch their progress.  I was a little over zealous and have learned to ease up on it in the future (I hope!).

Currently, I have one one the way with nothing more than a ship date and its soooo much less stressful on me.  *relaxed sigh* /default_smile.png

One more thing, both of those packages that I psycho-tracked required signatures & they were from vendors that don't normally ask for that.

Confusion.  /default_unsure.png

/default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, this is important info that I had not known until seeing it here. With the recent crackdowns on certain sites and products, its even more important for others to know IMO.

ZZ.... one thing I just want to put out there. Please don't bang the TN's several times a day hoping they "update" it. They will flag the pack if they see an unusual number of hits on a TN and put the pack through higher scrutiny... can leade to a higher likelihood of interdiction of said package, for what it's worth.

S-

When you say country of origins tracking site are you just going to the country searching for their mail service and they offer tracking on their site or their end?  I've been trying to figure out how everyone is tracking them on that end.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back