pain o soma potentcy

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 42636
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 42636

i think we all are aware that most mags from india are underdosed, wondering what's a good dose with the 500s?

@iamgroot
You need to include your prices, my friend.

The People are interested.
Heck… IMHO if I wasn’t already a vendor for my Royale SOMAs (PROs / PAINOs):

Your “buy 90; receive 180” gimmick sounds very very enticing 🤔🤔🤔
I don't think mentioning the price openly is helpful.

For Example - If I go ahead and post price under ever vendor then I am sure I will beat everyone price on the Forum which means I am deliberately trying to get your business down.

Hence it's good to leave your email and let the interested party email us for Menu. It's healthy and each get a chance to keep their share of business without unethical behavior

For Example - If I go ahead and post price under ever vendor then I am sure I will beat everyone price on the Forum which means I am deliberately trying to get your business down.

Hence it's good to leave your email and let the interested party email us for Menu. It's healthy and each get a chance to keep their share of business without unethical behavior
I agree. This is a place for members to share their honest opinions about the best, not a place for vendors to advertise, nor is it a place for discussing so many other things. There are other areas under “General Talk About Online Pharmacies.
Prices don’t belong here. Be discrete. Then be more discreet.

Last edited:

I did not write the quote. Some nerds have been going into my DBG account for years now. Very obvious - by the way random words are always randomly capitalized
… and the same shady motherfucking names always happen to pop up afterwards!!

And why would anyone here be “enticed” by another DBG vendor — regarding our same medicine???

We are perfectly happy with where we are at, the customers we tend to, our vendors, our quality of products, and our overall performance

Thank you to @MOD + our deleted friend 🫵🏾

Last edited:
I did not write the quote. Some nerds have been going into my DBG account for years now. Very obvious - by the way random words are always randomly capitalized
… and the same shady motherfucking names always happen to pop up afterwards!!

And why would anyone here be “enticed” by another DBG vendor — regarding our same medicine???

We are perfectly happy with where we are at, the customers we tend to, our vendors, our quality of products, and our overall performance

Thank you to @MOD + our deleted friend 🫵🏾
Sending a PM directly to a potential client is nothing wrong. As a Vendor we pay the forum to reach new clients.

But openly naming, marketing, promoting and quoting of product & price can impact the forum.

I liked it here as people here were more matured and working hard within their boundaries and avoided naming things.

However I feel with unhealthy competition and with some immature new vendors we may soon loose this balance.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back