Pharmacy With Hard To Find Medication

Sorcerer

I am looking for a pharmacy that will ship to Canada that offers the various medications many users here have a hard time finding...

I know the mexican pharmacys typically don't ship to Canada, so I am wondering if anyone has had any luck getting medication from any of those pharmacys...

I read through a ton of posts and while I feel confident that many of these online pharms aren't scams, I haven't seen any that ship to Canada offering what I am looking for!

Thanks in advance!

Yep, that's pretty much it. There are a few reliable email only vendors that ship worldwide and carry tons of medications, however, those email address are guarded secrets by those who know them, and plus most suppliers already have more customers than they can handle and dont need more. Mexican IOP's is about all there is to the average buyer.

Have you looked into a remailer service in the states? It's one more middle man fee but if you're desperate $35 per pound aint so bad.

I am slowly getting some information from the email only guys, but it looks like they are offering more of the same stuff i'm not looking for...

a remailer you say, hmmmm....

Thanks for the reply!

no, you didn't read what i wrote.

The email only vendors listed here don't have what you're looking for. I meant private email addresses that only a select customer list has access to. Maybe one or two of the members on here has such a connection, but the chances of even that are probably kinda low, and good luck.

Really appreciate the reply anyway, it's good to know it's probably not gonna happen!

I'm sure the SY (Mexican) Vendors would have no qualms sending to Canada. Believe me, some of them will have whatever it is you want.

Don't like them personally but hey to each their own, the few times I've used them they always came through.

Don't know if you saw my reply in your Introduction post but I posted a few sites that might have what you want.

GL man..

EDIT: Oops, did not see that his honor JudgeFudge /default_smile.png already suggested the Mexican route.

Last edited by a moderator:
SY vendors?

I have talked with 3 or 4 different mexican pharms are they all say no shipping to canada... I don't know if this is because of issue in the past with things not getting through or something they've just never done?

I appreciate the help tho guys!

i agree, we need more mexican vendors shipping to Canada as i dont see the problem if it is package properly it will get through no problem.

Hi pyraz...

I see you already noted Judge's response, but just to be clear: The SY vendors don't/won't ship to Canada. For whatever reason, it's something they've never done. It's always been US to US only.

FG

The only one after 3 years searching is 1mexgear(the way Lois Albero gets yoor oranges is not going to be discussed in the open forum. For peeps who ahve been here more more than a year i will share more info ,including a 10 percent discount. As i have mentioned before no more free info for leeches -earn it through sharing and you will get back much more 

PS I DO GET & PERCENT COMMISION JUST TO BE CLEAR AS I ALWAYs am

The only one after 3 years searching is 1mexgear(the way Lois Albero gets yoor oranges is not going to be discussed in the open forum. For peeps who ahve been here more more than a year i will share more info ,including a 10 percent discount. As i have mentioned before no more free info for leeches -earn it through sharing and you will get back much more

PS I DO GET & PERCENT COMMISION JUST TO BE CLEAR AS I ALWAYs am
Lmao. How much is your commission?

If you make any money at all from the website you are promoting then you are considered an employee of theirs.. Therefor must register under a Rep on the board and get approval by admin. Depending on the rules you might not be welcome friend.

Also soon I will list a private email for Canadians which I think will make some people very happy!

Rosery in the email section ships to Canada, and carries some meds that may be of interest to Canadians. They ship world wide. Hopefully this helps some Canadians who cannot order from the SY vendors. 

I think Skymed at one time was shipping to Canada, He also will send to a P.O. Box. You just have to use the street address of the Post office, Mail Center and then you just put your Box # after the street like 1348 Something St # 200 and the Post Office will hold it for you to pick up. FYI, this process adds an extra day. Like if it came in today, they would have it ready for you to pick up tomorrow. BUT you can ask if its not too large of a Post Office, they will go back there and pull it out for you. But it just depends and sometimes the say they are too busy and there is too many to look thru , and you have to go back the next day.

Why not, I wonder.

I am looking for a pharmacy that will ship to Canada that offers the various medications many users here have a hard time finding...

I know the mexican pharmacys typically don't ship to Canada,

I'm just looking for someone in Canada that ships here. Just some kind of benzos or something. PM me if you have any info Thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back