Pharmacy With Hard To Find Medication

Hey sorcerer, is it harder to get stuff through customs there than the U.S. and if so y is it

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be easier if there was a drop shipper in canada or would it still have to go through customs

Uh there is one REEEAAALLLYYY good seller to buy from in Canada.   Is that seller not selling domestically or not carrying what you are looking for?

Last edited:
citymixxi .I'm a member of dbg, would like to be in contact (if possible) about your long time good source in Can.

Florida is harder than any other state to get scripts already prescribed in different states,when once was the easier one to your meds ,You will get them ,but it takes a lot of explanation and time to achieve it .I know that`s due to mortar pharmacy`s that used to run in the state not long ago 

Looking for a good pharm with pk and carisop. Pm me plz of you can help.[/quote
YOU NEED TO READ THE RULES

we do NOT allow the PMing of vendors, because that is how you get scammed!

Do NOT post like this again if you value your cash

Read the vendor threads, you will find what u want

Infinity, on 21 Dec 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

Uh there is one REEEAAALLLYYY good seller to buy from in Canada.   Is that seller not selling domestically or not carrying what you are looking for?
Hey Infinity. I almost called you DERP because it was the last thing I read (your Av) before posting this lol. Are you talking about someone in Canada? I'd be interested to know if you're talking about someone from a thread that's in online pharm or email vendor.

Thanks.

Hey Infinity. I almost called you DERP because it was the last thing I read (your Av) before posting this lol. Are you talking about someone in Canada? I'd be interested to know if you're talking about someone from a thread that's in online pharm or email vendor.

Thanks.
Me too...

i agree, we need more mexican vendors shipping to Canada as i dont see the problem if it is package properly it will get through no problem.
Old thread but there is one sy that ships to Canada that I know of . (R )and does for certain people at least. Hope that helps.

The guy who said he had this great supplier isn’t even a full member of the forum and only posted once so he’s full of it. I think there are vendors the ship to Canada you just have to keep asking different ones. 

@Biskobro this is the post I am referring to. They are not really a member and are appearing to give out names.

That post was from 2014 my friend. I'm pretty sure I know who that post is from and they are no longer here.

Are you getting recent PM from this member?
Sorry I did not notice the date. Have not received any communication, sorry for the confusion. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back