Phone Call

After being contacted by aINDIANndian sites,/ I have gotten phone calls Customerlly I stay away due to safety precautions. I'm not saying all Indian vendors,only us reputable vendors...

asked this guy for his site, email, and a few questions to find out who he was. He gave me a fake URL,it did not work. They would keep calling and being pushy. To me that scream scammer. I believe if a vendor won't do a small test order, that is not right, that builds reputability.

If I were you,, I would stay away, there is enough reputable ones.

Also when I did a Google search on this supposed Indian vendor, nothing came  up, and only scam stories were there.

Do your research and place small order if its worth the risk. There Also is selective scammers. I always said if people worked as hard as they scammed, they would be rich. Its terrible especially being a business owner. But that's why this site is great. Help people so negative experiences do not happen, or avoided as much as possible....

Thanks dbg

Read read readread

Goodservice is not cheap, cheap service is not good.usually if it too good to be true, usually it is. Keep that in mind.

Sorry for blabbing so much , just burning, trying to get my posts up /default_smile.png

thank you for reading.

Love dbg!!

Good service doesnt need ro contact people, people hear of them by word of mouth and through reputability. Customers contacr vendors. Thats why this site is great

m3rry jane 

PS......ALL OF THESE INDIAN VENDORS ALWAYS FROM A FL

NUMBER JUST FYI...

heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
I get several calls per day from different "vendors" about purchasing meds....odd thing is....now my husband has starting getting them on his cell phone too!  He has never ordered meds. online....not has his name be associated with ordering meds. when I used to order!  Very frustrating and have tried several ways to stop it...but no luck!!!  Drives us both crazy...so we just ignore the calls now and they are persistent and leave several messages per week

I wonder if it was the AMG? They Still Call me On And Off But sense the sites went down I have not bothered the guy say's the same thing every time he call I give you the best deal you buy from me lol.......I do miss those sites the AMC was one of my go two R.I.P

I get several calls per day from different "vendors" about purchasing meds....odd thing is....now my husband has starting getting them on his cell phone too!  He has never ordered meds. online....not has his name be associated with ordering meds. when I used to order!  Very frustrating and have tried several ways to stop it...but no luck!!!  Drives us both crazy...so we just ignore the calls now and they are persistent and leave several messages per week
​You can block incoming calls on your cell phone.  I've had to do that and it took care of the problem.

There's selective call blockers too, you can block specific area codes and cut out all of Florida.  I had do that when it got bad a few years back. That was after the cart Admin collapse though. 

Musica said:
I also get various phone calls on a regular basis, but have been able to successfully block them.  The vendor I order from I recognize his number so that is not a  problem.  If I get a phone call from an unfamiliar number I never answer the phone.  The "Unknown" calls never leave a voicemail either. Also, my advice is always order COD.  Your CC info will not be available to the vendor.

Look for vendors that offer COD.  It's for your safety.
I am also getting phone calls, specifically for mOdifin-al. Ordered lots of products from some India vendor THREE years ago but never reordered (from them anyway) after that. It has been 3 years! Obviously phone numbers have been sold as this just started a few months ago.  It is annoying at the very least. I've blocked numbers etc but sometimes I answer the call and just put my phone down (hearing them say "hello" over and over lol). 

I haven't heard of a COD vendor in ages! Im surprised anyone even does COD anymore.  Years ago, I used a non approved domestic vendor for xannies.  They were typically very reliable for overnight service. They scammed me once and from then on, I refused to pay (via old MP) until after I received the product.  I was a VERY good customer!  Had the phone number listed as PetCare in my contacts! Lol. After I decided enough was enough,  I had to block their phone number for my sake. I'm sure they hated to see me go! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back