Pill Presses Should Be Banned!

• Thread starter Thread starter yellowbelly
  • Start date Start date
Y

yellowbelly

I know pill presses have been out for a long time, but the end result is going to be Fake Pills, and people getting screwed out of their hard earned money. If you seen one for sale like this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-molds-of-WAT853-for-tablet-press-pill-press-die-pill-maker-TDP-0-1-5-5-6-/221664819306?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item339c40b86a on Ebay, Amazon, or any other selling platform that gives a shit, please take a few minutes out of your day to report them. If they don't get taken off the streets, within a matter of no time, finding REAL pills is going to be a HUGE Gamble.

-YB

I know pill presses have been out for a long time, but the end result is going to be Fake Pills, and people getting screwed out of their hard earned money. If you seen one for sale like this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-molds-of-WAT853-for-tablet-press-pill-press-die-pill-maker-TDP-0-1-5-5-6-/221664819306?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item339c40b86a on Ebay, Amazon, or any other selling platform that gives a shit, please take a few minutes out of your day to report them. If they don't get taken off the streets, within a matter of no time, finding REAL pills is going to be a HUGE Gamble.

I'm going to do this and I would like to urge everyone to jump on board and do as YB suggests. There's a lot of us, who knows? It's certainly in our best interest to try and make these harder to obtain.

-YB

Good suggestion! I'm on it too.

I could be 100% wrong but..I don't think it is as much of a problem here as it is overseas (1ndia, Ch1na, As1a). Counterfeit medds are a billion buck biz, and that number is almost doubling each year. Biggest offenders? Ch1na, Ind1a, Russ1a, E@stern Eur0 countries. The tv show drugs inc has an episode on it that just came out. I missed it but decided to read a few articles. Does it happen here? I am sure it does, in a very small amount compared to there. As we probably already know, they have factories there that pump the fakes out like a real factory does. They can do it out in the open, with nobody stopping them. I am sure Joe Blow could get a bunch of tramps, and make some 853'z in his basement. He might find a technique that works. They do it on an industrial scale. They don't need to order them from 3b@y, they have numerous industrial sources over there to make em (the printing press). I'm sure they realize that there is a huge market for pk's, and the flood of fakes seen now is just the tip of the iceberg. F'n sucks if ya ask me!

Good suggestion! I'm on it too.

I could be 100% wrong but..I don't think it is as much of a problem here as it is overseas (1ndia, Ch1na, As1a). Counterfeit medds are a billion buck biz, and that number is almost doubling each year. Biggest offenders? Ch1na, Ind1a, Russ1a, E@stern Eur0 countries. The tv show drugs inc has an episode on it that just came out. I missed it but decided to read a few articles. Does it happen here? I am sure it does, in a very small amount compared to there. As we probably already know, they have factories there that pump the fakes out like a real factory does. They can do it out in the open, with nobody stopping them. I am sure Joe Blow could get a bunch of tramps, and make some 853'z in his basement. He might find a technique that works. They do it on an industrial scale. They don't need to order them from 3b@y, they have numerous industrial sources over there to make em (the printing press). I'm sure they realize that there is a huge market for pk's, and the flood of fakes seen now is just the tip of the iceberg. F'n sucks if ya ask me!

me and my buddy always joke about getting a press and going to the college. 

if i had no conscience and didn't care about what people put in they're bodies its a great idea. 

I don't like it but i understand is what i mean. theres not even illegal material cuz they're garbage. 

this is bs though. forum members really got to stay on top of this , NO MORE vendors doing half and half scams 

on this crew!!

Anyone getting fakes needs to make it plenty well known, and anything good should be known, so they can be grabbed

before they change it up and start faking em lol. or complain to the vendors with fakes so much that they do 

they're work before they put out crap. and check em out. like it SHOULD be.

Yes please do.  I've been reporting a bunch today.  Just do a search of tablet press mold or something to that and you'll see hundreds :/

I am making it a daily mission to hunt those down and click reports.  Just make sure you don't report the same listing twice (or more) as they said:

Note: You don't need to contact us again. Doing so would create a new report and prolong the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it worked on the two links I linked in Quality thread yesterday.

I reported 3 of these listings today and picked the ones that clearly spelled out the name of the med on the press.  Unbelievable - What the hell else could these presses be used for?  $160+ bucks for little cookie or jello molds in the shape of prescription pills!  I have had Ebay yank a listing because there was a "Burberry" label on a used article of clothing, but that was only because the company pressured Ebay to do so. 

The Molds gotta go too.I just reported the gg249 zanz and the M30 oxiz. If the Molds are still around you can make a Press.

B.b.

The Molds gotta go too.I just reported the gg249 zanz and the M30 oxiz. If the Molds are still around you can make a Press.

B.b.
They sell a Mold for EVERY pill on the Maket ,This shit has to End .Its Noooooo Good.Report them All Presses and the Molds ..I think the Molds are the most important As anyone can Make a press if they wanna ,Shite I can B.b.

Some of them even come with the dye to make it whatever color Ya need ...Shits Crazy ,Bann these Damn things being used mostly to Scam..There are a certain few that do bathtubs and use these but Atleast there NOT scamming ..And have a Chemist on Site.

B.b.

This just keeps getting better by the minute ~ I guess the next thing we find out is they also send a few bags of bulk filler powder to mix with the dye ~ walla ~ instant bunk meds . At least one of these bastards is shipping from the US ~ no waiting for a slow boat from China ~ you can have your bunk med kit sent overnight! I will do whatever possible to try and stop this shit from going on. I wonder if some of the pharmaceutical companies would be interested to know that Ebay is allowing the sale of counterfeit pill press equipment of their brand name products?

I wish there was a way to get to the sources of the presses and molds...whoever is making them ...it can't be easy to manufacture...unless they are made in those highly industrial countries...I just saw one for $1500. So the thing would pay for itself in a few days. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just keeps getting better by the minute ~ I guess the next thing we find out is they also send a few bags of bulk filler powder to mix with the dye ~ walla ~ instant bunk meds . At least one of these bastards is shipping from the US ~ no waiting for a slow boat from China ~ you can have your bunk med kit sent overnight! I will do whatever possible to try and stop this shit from going on. I wonder if some of the pharmaceutical companies would be interested to know that Ebay is allowing the sale of counterfeit pill press equipment of their brand name products?
That's a good point..It might take a major pharmaceutical company's involvement to get a good majority of these molds off the market..At least in the states...If you do a Google search, they are all over the place, including various websites..Not just ebay and amazon...

Thanks to everyone that has reported. Anyone who is new to this thread, please continue to report and bump this thread...

-YB

OMG , I never even knew such a thing was not only available but so easy to get and I am an ebay junkie.   .... Although, I can't remmeber the movie but The one guy was giving the other guy  Pirin tabs ... "You're giving him drugs?!" ... "NO they are just aspirin with the A and the S scratched off"... I think robin williams was in it. Miss him. Anyway, Will do as you say. This shit needs to stop!

I've reported many of the products listed on ebay as requested, and am working my way thru those remaining as time allows.  There are so freakin many it's ridiculous!  /default_ohmy.png

On a related topic, it seems the current blitz of fake hydro's are not confined to any particular source, but sprinkled among all??  Is anyone aware of a single source remaining that hasn't shipped at least some fake hydro's in the past several weeks?  I'm afraid this is merely the first glimpse of an ominous future thanks to sale of this equipment.   

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back