Pill Presses Should Be Banned!

• Thread starter Thread starter yellowbelly
  • Start date Start date
i definately agree, especially ones who make fake sticks and addys ! 

i definately agree, especially ones who make fake sticks and addys !
It's the Molds for the presses that We gotta be worried about,There what make them look Identical to the Real Deal.I have seen the presses and molds but it was someone taking a Bath doing it right.

Bisko

My head is spinning, I never knew this!
Yeah, it's a sad state of affairs..Please keep bumping this post, because sadly there are still tons of peeps who are not aware of this, and many dollars lost in the process..

Thanks, -YB

wow --  i knew available on black market which disgusts me enough -- it should be prosecuted just as money ????       this is peeps health ??

I could not believe how many and how many places available ???    seems crazy ?    

thx 4 bringing to attention -- 

Going into letter mode right now ?      aren't the manufacturers onto this ???

I was using xk before he went down. His pressed pfifers were about 3 mgs. But yes..most eff up the binder or something. 

On a related topic, it seems the current blitz of fake hydro's are not confined to any particular source, but sprinkled among all??  Is anyone aware of a single source remaining that hasn't shipped at least some fake hydro's in the past several weeks?  I'm afraid this is merely the first glimpse of an ominous future thanks to sale of this equipment.   
I can confirm even the best sources are having trouble with obtaining 100% legitimate medication. When hes unable to confirm that its from a prescription directly filled from a major chain pharmacy, its usually fakes made with Ace fentanyl or codeine.

Please email the pharmaceutical companies guys. Let them know please. Use any email, customer service, etc. Just make them aware that counterfeit pills DO NOT just end up in the street. They also end up in Mom & Pop pharmacies because employees swap them out for personal gain. Its bad bad news.

This makes me very sad. Please email the manufacturers parent companies. I told them if they can't stop their pills from being counterfeited and sold in Mom & Pop local pharmacies, then I can't trust them as a company and will have to write about this problem on the blogs soon if it continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a related topic, it seems the current blitz of fake hydro's are not confined to any particular source, but sprinkled among all??  Is anyone aware of a single source remaining that hasn't shipped at least some fake hydro's in the past several weeks?  I'm afraid this is merely the first glimpse of an ominous future thanks to sale of this equipment.   
I can confirm even the best sources are having trouble with obtaining 100% legitimate medication. When hes unable to confirm that its from a prescription directly filled from a major chain pharmacy, its usually fakes made with Ace fentanyl or codeine.

Please email the pharmaceutical companies guys. Let them know please. Use any email, customer service, etc. Just make them aware that counterfeit pills DO NOT just end up in the street. They also end up in Mom & Pop pharmacies because employees swap them out for personal gain. Its bad bad news.

This makes me very sad. Please email the manufacturers parent companies. I told them if they can't stop their pills from being counterfeited and sold in Mom & Pop local pharmacies, then I can't trust them as a company and will have to write about this problem on the blogs soon if it continues.
Your post has gotten me to think.  There must be some way to make it much more difficult to counterfeit medications.   Great improvements have been made in the protection of currencies and other products.   The key is that it has to make financial sense for the manufacturer of the genuine product.  Obviously, it makes a big difference to the consumer who gets cheated.   

It's not going to go away, their is no master mold, probably any jeweler could fix you up one for whatever you liked.  It all comes down to your source and even pharmacies and hospitals get burned sometimes, so its a crap shoot.  These scumbags don't care about anything but money.  The ones counterfeiting v@lium are the nice ones, the real dirtbags make cancer meds and aids meds because they are  the most expensive.

And real pill presses are banned in the US, you need a DEA licence or whatever your country's equivalent is to acquire one in most 1st world countries.  A hand press for making hash and the like is different from a real automated press.  I wouldn't buy something like that off E-bay no matter how good a deal it sounded like unless I wanted visit from the alphabet boys.

I've been so lucky that I've never have gotten fake meds. (knocks on wood) Call it luck or whatever. But I spend a fair amount of time researching the sure thing before I pull the trigger. That does not always guarantee success but it at least gives you the thought in your mind you did all your due diligence. Your completely right there is no reason for anyone besides labs to own these.

much love

humboldtguy

Last edited by a moderator:
I no i have mentioned the "dark web" on other threads but its something i have been researching ,not to buy just to see what goes on etc

And its the opposite from here ,there are people making thread over there asking "whats the best pill press to buy" ..I thought every forum even over dark web would have some compassion but there guys over there that are hacking 90 odd year olds banks .So pills killing people wouldn't bother them which is sad  

Just be good to no whats real and whats not 

@theview, you are welcome to name the site in our blacklist section, if it isn't there already, a quick use of the search function will help you if it is already listed. Anything that helps members from being scammed is exceedingly helpful.

@theview, you are welcome to name the site in our blacklist section, if it isn't there already, a quick use of the search function will help you if it is already listed. Anything that helps members from being scammed is exceedingly helpful.
Have fired you of a little message as unsure .

I no i have mentioned the "dark web" on other threads but its something i have been researching ,not to buy just to see what goes on etc

And its the opposite from here ,there are people making thread over there asking "whats the best pill press to buy" ..I thought every forum even over dark web would have some compassion but there guys over there that are hacking 90 odd year olds banks .So pills killing people wouldn't bother them which is sad  

Just be good to no whats real and whats not 
fake pharma in some countries is punishable by death. 6 people in china were imposed this sentence a few years back. Makes you wonder why anyone would do that to someone. Oh yah. Money :(  

The Dark web is a nasty place. Some good is done there but 90% is scam and disturbing stuff. I've visited it a few times over the last few years and my gosh has it gotten crazy.

fake pharma in some countries is punishable by death. 6 people in china were imposed this sentence a few years back. Makes you wonder why anyone would do that to someone. Oh yah. Money :(  

The Dark web is a nasty place. Some good is done there but 90% is scam and disturbing stuff. I've visited it a few times over the last few years and my gosh has it gotten crazy.
Really could not have said it better .ive no reason to lie but i was never going to buy on there i do not have a bitcoin wallet

However i was interested in the whole Silkroad thing where the guy got caught as it makes good reading .So i decided to download Tor to see what the new market place was like , now at the end of the day none of us are 100% perfect .And i understand people have to make money but when i seen "cc fulls free" i clicked on it ..It was credit card details ..And i scrolled threw every one it had every detail from mothers maiden name to the 3 digit secure pin etc

Going threw the list i was pretty shocked to read some of the victims were in there 80s even 90s and automatically thought "if that was my gran" It may sound soft but for me theirs limits and paths you do not cross and that is one of them ..Sorry to knock this thread of topic a little 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back