Please need advice about to order

I am def new here. I emailed Leslie for an order. Don’t know how to pay or what to do next. She answered my email regarding what I wanted but wit no other info. If someone could lead me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it! 

I am def new here. I emailed Leslie for an order. Don’t know how to pay or what to do next. She answered my email regarding what I wanted but wit no other info. If someone could lead me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it! 
Cant you just email Leslie back and ask for payment options.....????

I have several times
hmmm, well i can only suggest trying a new vendor out if it doesn't seem to be working with Leslie...Usually i just ask for a menu, then email back my order and they email me back payment option and then whats done is done.  Sorry you're having issues....

I would just be patient.  Some vendors on here respond rapidly and others take a few days unfortunately.  If you are able to make a donation to the forum many more sources will be available to you....i wish you luck!

@DoomKitty can you tell me who I make my donation to this forum to? Is their a number or something? I’m so new to this! 

All the info is in that post.  The BTC address is at the bottom of the post.  You don't have to acquire bitcoins the way they said.  A very easy way for beginners to get them is via the CashApp application available for mobile users.  Go through the verification process (takes about 24hr to get verified) and then purchase your bitcoins.  You MUST get an external wallet to hold your coins prior to transferring them to someone on here.  This is for security reasons for both you and whomever you are sending bitcoin to.  Electrum and Wasabi are excellent desktop wallets. There are many guides online if you just google "how to set up an (insert name of wallet) wallet".  If you want to use a mobile wallet people like Blockstream Green Wallet, or you could research alternatives.  If you are going with an alternative wallet, please research beforehand as many are quite shit.  Hope this helps, and good luck!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back