POSITIVES OF PLASTIC SURGERY

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Maybe not a bubble..but missing actual tissue so that the implant seems like you can jiggle it??
​It's like her tooth tried to puncture the implant but failed and instead weakened it and caused a bubble?
I would think She were going to weaken or puncture the implant, it would have happened. Maybe she has caused a pocket in the tissue, which allows you to get closer to the implant rather than you having to touch it through thicker subcutaneous tissue? did your implants come with a warranty? If so, quite a few plastic surgeons will allow a payment plan on the surgery itself. Mine are warrantied for life.no harm in you calling around to see if they will allow payment plans. I wish you the best. I am in the same boat that you were. My chest was so flat you could literally have run Matchbox cars over it without them having to hit any bumps whatsoever. Most of my fat went into growing tall. I am nearly six feet tall. Haha. Unfortunately, I haven't been looking so hot lately as I've been having troubles with my kidneys and AM down to 135 pounds. You can tell that 10 pounds is put on by the camera because if this is supermodel weight, they would appear more like starving Cambodians then the epitome of fashion. ;-) it's nice to be able to have someone to talk to about these things. Most girls that I meet that try to befriend me want simply for me to pull my shirt up. and I don't ever mention it around the men. Of course. Lol. do you mind me asking? Do you have private insurance?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just thinking out loud here but  my whole life what I admired and couldn't have was to be tall and flat, lol... I have always loved the way those type of girls look and love how clothes look on them.  Aren't all the super models tall and kind of flat?  I am short and when I gain weight it goes right to my boobs first and I lose it there first too and it's always such a relief.  Even when I was pregnant  and my breasts really grew I hated it and couldn't wait for them to get smaller but they have never been as small as I would like.  Just another perspective /default_smile.png  I would really love to get botox or even a face lift if I could afford it.

i'm in my 30s, no kids, wear a b cup, and took BC pills for 15 years which made my breasts larger.  since discontiuing the BC pills my breasts have changed / reduced in size.  i'd like to get them lifted just a bit, just a teeny tiny bit.  reading this thread kind of scares me though.  does anyone here know what the recovery time is like for a small lift?  i considered getting implants but i'm under 5 feet tall and would look ridiculous with anything above a b cup.
​do not go for a lift there will be more scaring they cut underneath and under the armpit!!!  Have them put a small implant behind the muscle and have then go through the  (SP) ariola (the brown part of the nipple). No one will ever know and I think the recovery time is the same.... IMO Hope  that helps /default_smile.png

Last edited:
 i'm in my 30s, no kids, wear a b cup, and took BC pills for 15 years which made my breasts larger.  since discontiuing the BC pills my breasts have changed / reduced in size.  i'd like to get them lifted just a bit, just a teeny tiny bit.  reading this thread kind of scares me though.  does anyone here know what the recovery time is like for a small lift?  i considered getting implants but i'm under 5 feet tall and would look ridiculous with anything above a b cup.
do not go for a lift there will be more scaring they cut underneath and under the armpit!!!  Have them put a small implant behind the muscle and have then go through the  (SP) ariola (the brown part of the nipple). No one will ever know and I think the recovery time is the same.... IMO Hope  that helps /default_smile.png
They only cut under the armpit if it's a severe lift. Otherwise you'll get a vertical scar from your areola to the bottom of your breasts.

I've never needed boobs (lol), I have plenty of curves but I have done my fair share of fillers in the face and lips plus lip implants, lip lift and many chemical peels. I don't regret any of it. It's expensive but I live in one of the most vain cities on the planet and feel the need to keep up. I'm a cosmetic/fashion/beauty junkie anyways. I think if you maintain a little bit along the way you won't be faced with numerous, expensive surgeries all at once later. Plus, the plastic surgeons are so competitive here that they run specials often. Just do your homework on the right surgeon and all should be fine. I like the almost instant pick me up that these changes can make to your outer appearance. 

Agree-Broadway. A little at a a time. No need to wait to have the Big One and end up looking like a former version oneself. I really want a little neck lift and eyes done. Oh well, I also really want to win the lottery hut we all know how that goes. I do Botox and fillers a couple of times a year but hate the cat lady look. Must be careful not to over do a good thing. 

I wish I was married to a plastic surgeon. Or at least a brother! Ha! 

do not go for a lift there will be more scaring they cut underneath and under the armpit!!!  Have them put a small implant behind the muscle and have then go through the  (SP) ariola (the brown part of the nipple). No one will ever know and I think the recovery time is the same.... IMO Hope  that helps /default_smile.png
They only cut under the armpit if it's a severe lift. Otherwise you'll get a vertical scar from your areola to the bottom of your breasts.
read my April,24 entry. LOVED my lift! Very little to no scarring after a year. Pm me if you want to discuss it further. Finding a good surgeon is most important. 

I too, am a member of the itty bitty titty committee. My jerk siblings would call me mosquito bites. I have a family member who just had implants done and her recovery was awful and now I'm terrified. I would do it for myself, I've been married for almost 18 years and he says the same thing every time I say something, " babe you look great, I wouldn't change a thing", smart man. But I'm small, 5'1 and 115lbs so I just want my body to be balanced and fill out a top!!!

I too, am a member of the itty bitty titty committee. My jerk siblings would call me mosquito bites. I have a family member who just had implants done and her recovery was awful and now I'm terrified. I would do it for myself, I've been married for almost 18 years and he says the same thing every time I say something, " babe you look great, I wouldn't change a thing", smart man. But I'm small, 5'1 and 115lbs so I just want my body to be balanced and fill out a top!!!
I had my boobs done when I was in my mid-20's--they looked really great for a time, and I was very pleased, but it was a very painful surgery, and I had mine put on top of the muscle.  My understanding is that if the doctor goes under the muscle, it hurts more, but I also think they look better longer.  Anyway, I gained a lot of weight over the years, including on my chest, then I had a lap band and lost a ton of weight, and now I think I could use a breast lift.  Also, I wish someone had told me that once you have the surgery, you need to have it again and again about every 10 to 12 years--they start drooping, the implants get leaky, some people get calcifications.  It's been about 16? years now that I've had mine, & I just can't pull that much money out of my account right now.  I also need other body parts lifted because of the weight loss, and now since I'm getting older, I could use some filler and botox.  I've taken really good care of my face skin for many years--staying out of the sun, using cream every night, always washing off my make-up--but I'm starting to notice some tiny lines around my eyes and forehead.  I don't know whether to start before things go all the Hell, or start some prophylactic treatments.  If I had a lot of money, I'd be a plastic surgeon's dream I need so much done.  But my husband seems to love me despite all those things, and I know my body's a mess, but you can't tell when I have clothes on that things are so bad underneath.  So I feel you wanting to fill out your shirt a little bit, but remember, it'll be the first surgery and there will be more to come.  I wouldn't do it either if you're considering having a baby--I'd wait until the baby was born and weaned before I thought about changing things up--I'm childless myself (praise the Lord), but my understanding is that children really ruin a woman's breasts.  Your husband sounds like a keeper!  Best of luck!  Leigh Anne

@Leigh Anne I think each woman is her own worst critic. Luckily I'm done having babies. My oldest is almost 19 and I have a 13 and 8 year old. I know I would have a better body if I got back in the gym, but I crushed all of my toes on one of my feet at the beginning of the summer so I'm just now able to walk without having to wear a boot and haven't thought about working out in months, but I definitely keep in mind the recovery time for the surgery and having to maintain it (at least once anyway!!) And not to mention I'd feel too guilty using that money on myself when I have kids that I can spend the money on instead. Until I get the nerve Victoria Secrets bras are my BFF!!! /default_laugh.png

Ok, can I just say that facial fillers are amazing! I did Juvederm in my cheeks/smile lines area to lift the crevices (I'm not that old!) and it's the first time we've tried that placement and I look great - instantly. So much so, I'm going to do the permanent face filler in those areas once this is dissolved. So important to use someone you trust and who knows how to manipulate the face correctly. I would post a pic but I need to remain anonymous. 

Eventful day for me, instant pick me up at the plastic surgeons then at the Mercedes dealership with bloody cheeks right after cause I blew out my speakers! I'm so not kidding. This is so my life. I think it is a Halloween ghost really that possessed my car.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back