Possible US vendor

2earls

Moderators.
Hi members,

I was wondering if there are any members interested in a US-US steroid vendor?

I am out of my depth here but may have one to post soon. Thanks 

I would be interested in this type of vendor. I'm new to the site. It's been a couple of weeks. I did a lot of research prior to my first order and now have been successful twice. A lot of your posts encouraged newbies to research, read, be patient, and it paid off. I would assume the vendors reputation to be creditable if you are willing to post it and that makes me very interested. 

I am actually interested in ANY VENDOR that: accepts MoneyGram, PayPal, and/or BITCOIN. Also, they need to have good shipping options, i.e.

overnight and/or 3-day express. Also, I m Chronic Pain Battle'r looking for Fast/Affordable suppliers of Dilaudid, MS Contin, Diazepam and/or similar

products. Can you PM me with ny suggestions. I am a NEWBIE, currently paying for $30 member upgrade/but I have to wait for process to go thru.

Thank you, for any help at all. note: I won't be able to access Mexican PH. links for a couple days.

Scott.  Boulder, CO

I am actually interested in ANY VENDOR that: accepts MoneyGram, PayPal, and/or BITCOIN. Also, they need to have good shipping options, i.e.

overnight and/or 3-day express. Also, I m Chronic Pain Battle'r looking for Fast/Affordable suppliers of Dilaudid, MS Contin, Diazepam and/or similar

products. Can you PM me with ny suggestions. I am a NEWBIE, currently paying for $30 member upgrade/but I have to wait for process to go thru.

Thank you, for any help at all. note: I won't be able to access Mexican PH. links for a couple days.

Scott.  Boulder, CO
Don't worry, once your donation has went through, your options will increase exponentially. Thank you for taking the time to donate and keep us running too!

@2earls I’m interested in atrusted steroid vendor as I have been using purple panda and am not overly impressed with the gear

Scott.  Boulder, CO
Pretty smart putting the name of your business as your name, and your name and home city in your signature while openly asking for sources of felony narcotics to ship them to using USPS to your house... 

Come on man!

Also you posted in the steroid thread you wanted everything but steroids.  And asking for sources to be PMed to you is asking to be ripped off.

I have a us to us vendor, email gig but prices are alittle steep but all legitimate stuff

Basicstero.ws is pharmacom and they have a US Domestic arm.  I feel you on the US2US, I use an E-mail guy for domestic, Dictator is really good and been around for years.  Drakon Pharm is good too.  But I feel like orals are always better from a pharmacy, especially AIs.  Seems a lot of labs just don't make them that well or get shitty raws. Pomp Pharma is domestic and pretty easy to find, they have some pharmacy stuff from Mexico but I've never used them, hear good things about their pharmacy products but not such good things about their UGL steroids.

Trinity is international.

Last edited:
Basicstero.ws is pharmacom and they have a US Domestic arm.  I feel you on the US2US, I use an E-mail guy for domestic, Dictator is really good and been around for years.  Drakon Pharm is good too.  But I feel like orals are always better from a pharmacy, especially AIs.  Seems a lot of labs just don't make them that well or get shitty raws. Pomp Pharma is domestic and pretty easy to find, they have some pharmacy stuff from Mexico but I've never used them, hear good things about their pharmacy products but not such good things about their UGL steroids.

Just to add that we would recommend pharmaceutical grade over any UGL option, as long as genuine. We stock a huge range of pharmaceutical grade options at reasonable prices.

I've been hearing some bad things about pomp more recently.  I believe his gh was complete garbage.  Pharmacom is ridiculously overpriced.

I know a good domestic source with great gear and lots of pharm grade options as well.  How many people would be interested if I can get him to come here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly all test cyp. but all saaled pharmaceutical stuff.
I'm interested.  Care to share?  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.😉😉

I can find a lot of European/Middle Eastern pharm grade test but I'd really love to get my hands on some name brand USA pharm test like Pfizer, watson, westward.  I know they aren't usually produced in the US but they're the brands most prescribed and carried in US pharmacies. 

I've been hearing some bad things about pomp more recently. I believe his gh was complete garbage. Pharmacom is ridiculously overpriced.

I know a good domestic source with great gear and lots of pharm grade options as well. How many people would be interested if I can get him to come here?
would def. be interested if pharma grade test is an option.

Scott. Boulder, CO
Just know 9.9/10 times shipper will use USPS as UPS (great company) and Fedzex can open your package without warning whoever they want. US international mail incoming will be looked at more, China is fine but Netherlands lol nah you’re cooked; Within the US USPS has no right unless warranted to go through mail. Basic stuff but you can bargain for sure hop on archetype or incognito

I have hands down the BEST supplier for AAS In the states, but not sure if they are taking new clients. Also, anyone in the Northeast, looking for a top-of-the-line TRT clinic, mine has the absolute best medication list, medical support, and prices in the business.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back