Possible US vendor

Hi members,

I was wondering if there are any members interested in a US-US steroid vendor?

I am out of my depth here but may have one to post soon. Thanks
Iโ€™m very in my depths here and would like to see this happen. Iโ€™ll be happy to help with the deliberating, if you need it.

Iโ€™m technically a new US2US anabolic (TRT) vendor, here on DBG. So I humbly respect the conversation restart

- 10mL are good to go
- raws are always certified, pure & life-changing

** Offering small, free samples โ€” for folks interested in doing/experimenting HOMEBREW TRT [very simple as ABC123]
๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿง‘โ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ

๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

My bad. Hella old thread who revived this? Sorry peoples.

Many Thanks
Everyone stay safe out there โ˜ฎ๏ธ

Iโ€™m technically a new US2US anabolic (TRT) vendor, here on DBG. So I humbly respect the conversation restart

- 10mL are good to go
- raws are always certified, pure & life-changing

** Offering small, free samples โ€” for folks interested in doing/experimenting HOMEBREW TRT [very simple as ABC123]
๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿง‘โ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ

๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

Many Thanks
Everyone stay safe out there โ˜ฎ๏ธ
If this is still an option I'm very interested, I know it's not Rocket science and I get amazing test/primo/var easy, but I suck and making beer, great at growing weed, although just no time for that anymore. Need to try making something new.

For HOMEBREW:

25g raw + ingredients = about 10 vials of freshly brewed testosterone

All you need is:
- thermometer
- a chemistry lab beaker
- pan
- choice of oil
- measuring cup (for the oil)
- scale (for the powder)
+ 2 other main ingredients to keep your solution bacteria free

Once you follow the steps to the recipe, the powder, oil + ingredients will nicely blend together (no boiling; just melting/blending) Thatโ€™s what the thermometer will be for.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me: so we can discuss everything discreetly

๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ

TestC + TestE

** if youโ€™d like to HOMEBREW your own test + primo (samples start @ 5g; can comfortably supply you with up to 500g)

Raw Anavar is always available (also up to 500g) But since itโ€™s an edible, you can either:
- press into your own tablets
- fill into your own capsules
- or SIMPLY: weigh out your dosage (with your scale or measuring spoon) & take up to 50mg of raw anavar per day. [BLENDED in protein or smoothie, etc]

We have access to just about every single raw anabolics + peptides. These โ€œSpecial Ordersโ€ only take about 2 weeks ETA, via EU ๐Ÿ’ฏ

If this is still an option I'm very interested, I know it's not Rocket science and I get amazing test/primo/var easy, but I suck and making beer, great at growing weed, although just no time for that anymore. Need to try making something new.

Iโ€™m always thrilled, eager (and humbled) to assist with science experiments, like these ๐Ÿค“

US2US ONLY though, Iโ€™m afraid ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Attachments

• 4CED4585-CE17-4D96-ABE9-00B4D10E70DF.jpeg
    4CED4585-CE17-4D96-ABE9-00B4D10E70DF.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
FF2C3662-C233-443D-ADC7-3A0D1B9B4F32.jpeg

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE (raw TRT):

- 50g (C)
- 50g (E)
- 125g (C)
- 125g (E)

Happy to assist your needs, America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Smooth Landings,
Denise @ DiYFACTORY

Hey boss, curious if you were still able to send out a sample, I have a few years worth of Pharma testosterone, but I am interested in trying a homebrew. If all goes well, I would definitely buy some raws.

Hey boss, curious if you were still able to send out a sample, I have a few years worth of Pharma testosterone, but I am interested in trying a homebrew. If all goes well, I would definitely buy some raws.
Def most interested in the Cyp raws

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? ๐Ÿคฃ
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy ๐Ÿคช
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross โ€œtonightโ€™s tha nightโ€ came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, itโ€™s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when youโ€™ve already paidโ€ฆ.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back