Post here only after you have made an Donation

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date

Admin

Administrator
Admin
To avoid further scattering from donation post, we will make this the central place to post after you made an donation.

I will update your donation as fast as possible after your post.

Please do not publicly post your TxID.  It is fine to give us the TxID when you use the Contact Us button to message us, just not publicly.  Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Donated 0.00049743 BTC.
.. My life would be a mess without the support of the admins I’ve donated many times over the last few years moderators kept us safe.
Admin is a great dude. Looks out for everyone.
Please everyone the donations are what keeps us going!
More donations to come
Have had some long time buds on here!

Last edited:
How to donate

Hello I donated 30$ in BTC for Sapphire sponsorship. You guys just saved my life and pockets. I was being scammed almost everyday until you came around. I lost 1000$, until I found you. Keep on rocking, peace love, and harmony

To avoid further scattering from donation post, we will make this the central place to post after you made an donation.

I will update your donation as fast as possible after your post.

Please do not publicly post your TxID. It is fine to give us the TxID when you use the Contact Us button to message us, just not publicly. Thank you
Donated $41 and sent my TX ID to contact us button. Also posted on the link where it says to post that you have donated. Thank you.

Hi there - donated 0.00049764 BTC.

Thanks for everything that you do here for harm reduction and ensuring we get access to the products we need to improve our lives and be comfortable.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back