Postman made a comment.

ANGEL,

Yea, that it, that's what its all about giving back and  I'm ALL FOR THAT!

I NEVER FOGET A FRIEND and this mean D.B.G... LOVE LOVE TO ALL!

alley 

Lot of good stuff here and tipping the postman is a must. Also, not sure if anyone will find this useful but I make a point of ordering a lot of cheap stuff from amazon/ebay like CDs that have to go through customs so I am getting more than just specific packages from Africa and some from Asia. Definitely being appreciative goes a long way....lots of snow in the NE. 

Glad it was helpful Meltheangel! Plus, I have lost a lot of digital music so I like to have old school cds just in case.

I would like to know from the group who is the most reliable and best reshipper to work with?  Certain of my packages from a specific vendor just seem to get lost in space.  This time, before I ask for a reship, I thought it might be helpful to set up an address with a reshipper so it appears like a domestic (US) package to all my local USPS people (I live in a small town.)  But then again, I don't want them to x-ray or open my packages either, which some of them (the reshippers) talk about on their sites.  If I am posting to the wrong forum, please advise.  Thanks.

If you get delivery to your home just really go out of your way to make the mail man or currier your friend. They are just like you and me and they know what your getting. My old mail lady seen me drive home after she left my house and came back to have me accept my package. She said to me " I didn't wanna have your friend take it cause it's your medicine and he did seem trustworthy". As supriesed as I was at her reply I was just as appreciative. My friend that was there was of course trustworthy he just has mild autism and he can seem kinda off. I assured her that he could sign for me in the future. But that showed me that they truly know what you get. So be kind when your expecting and also when your not. 

Much love

Humboldtguy

the dreaded Deliveries

Always remember its only us that no whats inside ..We sometimes get the thought that everyone knows ..The post offices ask allot of questions to because there are restricted items .I always say ebay/e-cigs etc ..Posts from PK were always for my Asian themed wedding 

I got a proper fright the other day postman comes ..And while im trying to sign i hears a "walky-talky" ..I shits it then i sees its his phone in his hand (wanker) lol

every time i get gifts i just place the parcel behind the door ..As allot of the time it could well be the neighbors post :)

Go for the opals thing or spices, also Post office workkers have no pwer dont fret!

So yesterday the postman delivered a package and as i am signing for it he mentions that I have been getting a lot of packages lately. Also, my wife had to pick up a package from the post office because we were not home at the time of delivery and the lady at the counter said she could not find one of the 2 packages. She then told my wife that if she wants it she needs to tell the supervisor to look for it. She also asked my wife what she was getting from India. My wife didn't answer.  It was the 6th package in about a month because I just wanted to order once and get it over with but I guess ordering in bulk is not a good idea. Am I being paranoid or should I worry?
I literally came here to write this same thing today he says while om signing "i should start selling these are they worth anything" (refering to what is in my packages) i said nothing signed an said have a good day scared me shitless this is the 2nd time he has said sonthing before he said "what are these from india do u collect coins or somthing" (the rattling blisters of etizolam packs) me ummm no not coins its a weight loss thing that is soposted to make u buff the dumbest possible answer in skinny as hell already he has me scared everytime i get somthing

Last edited by a moderator:
i had that issue before , when i was getting packs from IN, and i would go there every other week, to sign for pack, they would look for it, look at the customs declaration and look at me , some of them would joke to each other and call it out "SPICES" ? uh,

but now i have e-sig on file,so they just leave it in my box, and i dont have to sign for it, unless it goes missing , i put in a missing item report on the website, the supervisor looks for it, finds it...next day its in my box...

So yesterday the postman delivered a package and as i am signing for it he mentions that I have been getting a lot of packages lately. Also, my wife had to pick up a package from the post office because we were not home at the time of delivery and the lady at the counter said she could not find one of the 2 packages. She then told my wife that if she wants it she needs to tell the supervisor to look for it. She also asked my wife what she was getting from India. My wife didn't answer.  It was the 6th package in about a month because I just wanted to order once and get it over with but I guess ordering in bulk is not a good idea. Am I being paranoid or should I worry?
i am not racist just stating the facts here: in my experience if you are white and the mailman knows this any packages coming from any Asian countries with the exceptions of (China and japan) are sketchy. Any Indian and African packages are considered very sketchy. middle East I cannot speak for but it is best to assume to avoid.

Everywhere else they consider completely normal. War torn eastern block country -okay, political unrest of the Mediterranean...A ok!

I believe you are just a little paranoid, we all are. Try and relax.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back