Pray for my Dag man

Akup7ich

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
He goes to surgery this Thursday morning 🙏
Getting rid of a tumor on the tail. By tail removing . Been a long few weeks was bleeding and infections.
However, he is a great striving 13-year-old wonderful, beautiful, loving creature.
I am told this will prolong his life. It’s the only choice we have.❤️ Basically, he is a strong part of my life, one of the strongest. Thank you anybody and everybody for any thoughts and prayers, I’m sure he will be fine :-) but he loves me. He loves everybody!

0794EDC3-E8CB-4430-896A-3F8A56DEED2A.jpeg

Ohhhh what a beautiful dog 😍 I wish him a flawless surgery and recovery. I feel for you. It’s tough… but he looks so great, like he’s gotta lot of living left to do! My thoughts are with you, friend. Everything will be ok! 🙏

He’s beautiful. Miracles can happen. We had a pup on chemo for almost 2 years. Sharing this because she beat the odds tremendously. Gentle hugs to you and prayers for a successful surgery. 🥰

Prayers for the poor guy hope everything goes well. I know its irrelevant and dont know you from adam but it says a lot about your character in my opinion just thought it was worth pointing out because the price with anything veterinarian is insane most people they opt out or have no choice but to let it take its course

Thank you everyone !!! He made it through with shining colors. Now he has a little potato sacks stub he’s learning his balance.
A lot of things go into that like the left and right brain tell the dog tail to move with emotions, or to seek out direction. So he is relearning that, but he was losing so much blood before and now he is not!
He’s eating vigorously! Here he is, trying to eat my vegetarian burger!
13 1/2 cheers to getting to 16!

And yes, to all above we were very lucky that we had some help plus what we had to put towards the solution.
They would not move forward with the surgery until they knew for sure that he would be OK
That was one benefit from being with the same group for so many years. If they had even a thought in their mind that something would drop on some thing else got better they would not even have gone through with tail surgery removal.
I hope and pray anybody going through animal situation’s also has an angel on their side! And if things are dire, then, yes, things do become different. But we all have to do what we can no matter what the decision is and always know they’re in a better place if things cannot get solved!

Prayers for the poor guy hope everything goes well. I know its irrelevant and dont know you from adam but it says a lot about your character in my opinion just thought it was worth pointing out because the price with anything veterinarian is insane most people they opt out or have no choice but to let it take its course
Bring up a very good point! I’ve had a lot of bumpy issues along the road, but I have been blessed!
My son bought Dagger years back could not handle the husky. I took Dagger and he’s been mine since 2012. He’s became my right and left hand. I suffer from PTSD from an abusive relationship in my 20s ironically from my son’s dad but that’s a long story.
Regardless, Daggers, been my guiding hope in one day it’ll be inevitable
It makes me think I wish I could find a way to help people find a way,

I wonder if there are nonprofits out there. I wander a lot after the situation!
I never thought I could raise a dog let alone a husky. But there was a miracle and still is between Dagger and I.

Bring up a very good point! I’ve had a lot of bumpy issues along the road, but I have been blessed!
My son bought Dagger years back could not handle the husky. I took Dagger and he’s been mine since 2012. He’s became my right and left hand. I suffer from PTSD from an abusive relationship in my 20s ironically from my son’s dad but that’s a long story.
Regardless, Daggers, been my guiding hope in one day it’ll be inevitable
It makes me think I wish I could find a way to help people find a way,

I wonder if there are nonprofits out there. I wander a lot after the situation!
I never thought I could raise a dog let alone a husky. But there was a miracle and still is between Dagger and I.
Congratulations!!!

Well the great news is Dagger is great.
Sideline at the bottom of this long thing, I am writing out is the fact that we got semi skunked again!

Was trying to figure out a photo, but basically he has a bun instead of a tail lol like a man bun
He won’t get into a car anymore though I’ll tell you that! He’s like no fucking way mom no fucking way.

It’s a cute little potatoes, sack covered with fur tail bun I need that little guy I need him to get me through my surgery and he is here!

New issue is a big ass skunk !!! in my backyard
Dagget got sprayed two years ago really bad.
Tonight he got misted
Nasty ass burn basil smelling with a little bit of garlic, and Tar mixed together

Any advice appreciated :-) I know what I did before but any new tricks anyone let me know :-)

Well, thankfully, this time it was just on his snout. He’s definitely against having a bath. Found this new good stuff in case anyone runs into it called
Zorb
Last year he got it directed right into the face with a dripping mess this year. At least there was a fence in between Mr. skunk in my dog and I L O L.
When I get into my car, it smells like someone smoked a big Doobie

I don't get much for skunks but it's pretty residential here. Did see a coyote at 4am. Lotta land clearing so the natives are u fortunately getting pushed

Bless you, @Akup7ich and I am so happy this worked out. I had to help my little guy cross the Rainbow Bridge last Monday, after 15years, and I am still disconsolate. Our furballs (whatever species you prefer) are such an important part of our lives, once we decide to bring them here, and we are responsible for making sure they have the best life they can have. And then when it's their time, helping them to leave with as little pain as possible.

Sending you positive vibes and blessings @CBL . 15 years is great If you want to share anything you can message me . We lost to of our elder cats in the past year . We are thankful for the one we have 👍

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back