Pre-employment Drug Test

BellaDonna

Does anyone know, for a general pre-employment drug test, what drugs it will target?  For example, will it target only the harder ones (cocaine, meth, x, etc.)?  The reason why I ask is I have a friend who takes prescription hydro daily -- the test was negative.  With so many conflicting statements out there...does anyone know what drug(s) will display a positive reading?  

Normally it is a 5 panel which is pcp, mop (opiate/morphine), marji, cocaine, meth). Some are 6'ers but those are rare test for all of the previous plus benzos, reserved mostly for people operating machinery or trusted with company vehicles. Then there is a 12 panel which is similar to a military/probation drug test it is a send away and done in a lab via mass spec. This 3rd test is a bit tricky to pass. The true only way to pass which is 80% success is to drink as much white vinegar as you can the day of the test with the majority of it 90 minutes before the actual test. 

All drugs metabolites can be easily wiped with the exception of marji, which is a fat soluble metabolite(s). I've heard of a friend who is a heavy stoner and also a big guy heavy set failed for marji 5 months after his last smoking session. Marji is user dependent. Age, body metabolic rate, amount of fat one is lugging around, how much marji, frequency etc. Many factors go into this.

I had a 12 panel year back and should have failed for 3 compounds (mop/benz/amph) and got through it clean with 3.5 gallons of water and about a litre of vinegar. It has hell, peeing all day, drinking until I felt like puking. Took caffeine and dandilion extract, celery extract to expedite myself to peeing/getting everything out. Found out at 8am, took test at 4:30. 

You can buy 10 panel home test packs now. Only takes a few minutes and they're quite accurate.

The one I have tests for Benzzoh, Barbitch_itt's, TeeCeeA's, Meffad@ne, TeeHC, Cokke, Ohpi8s, Amfet'mean, MeffAmfet'mean, MDee-eMAy

There's no grey area with the results either.....either poz or neg.

@Linx You are correct, I believe they will be taking a 5 panel test.  My friend noted that hydro won't show up because it is synthetic; and the way it breaks down -- I guess doesn't contain something the five panel targets. 

And, Linx, I have to ask: white vinegar?  And a litre?  How -- HOW did you ingest that? 

(And thank you for the information)

@tightlines Are those home tests the ones you purchase at the local drugstore?  Are they accurate?

@Linx You are correct, I believe they will be taking a 5 panel test.  My friend noted that hydro won't show up because it is synthetic; and the way it breaks down -- I guess doesn't contain something the five panel targets. 

And, Linx, I have to ask: white vinegar?  And a litre?  How -- HOW did you ingest that? 

(And thank you for the information)

@tightlines Are those home tests the ones you purchase at the local drugstore?  Are they accurate?
Hydro is semi synthetic but all tests have to meet a minimum concentration, hydro's conversion is very weak...if it were oxy that would be a different story. Strongly avoid all naturals codeine, morphine, diact,...those will definitely trip a pos test . 

Yes a litre of white distilled vinegar not all of it at once. I would say about 2/3 of the bottle throughout the day and then the last 1/3 within 90 minutes before the screen. I won't say the type of test I was pulled for but it's safe to say they test for a minimum of 40 street drugs along with many many other compounds. I thought I was in the clear and took a couple pills (amph/benz/mop) the morning of just before I received notification that I would be tested, not to mention other drugs that had long lasting metabolites in my system. 

The vinegar along with water acts as a diuretic throughout the day along with the celery extract and dandelion/caffeine. 90 minutes before you should ingest no water at all and pound 1/3 of a litre of vinegar it will especially cause your kidneys and liver to temporarily lock out on you, in theory you should pass nothing but urine that is mostly all water, no drug metabolites will carry/survive the shock you've given your body. 

The 2 things that will tamper/render any positive sample negative with time are alcohol and vinegar. They are strong enough to breakdown/destroy the metabolites before it hits a lab. If it's a stick cup 5 panel it will block the reading...the vinegar reacts with the color all neutrally. 

As to how I downed a litre of vinegar? Sometimes you got to do what you gotta do, if your life depended on it you could, trust me. I mixed it with V8 throughout the day with water consumption. The last 1/3 I just bucked it down like a champs. I lost count of how many times I pee'd but it was outrageous. Needless to say I passed.

You can buy 10 panel home test packs now. Only takes a few minutes and they're quite accurate.

The one I have tests for Benzzoh, Barbitch_itt's, TeeCeeA's, Meffad@ne, TeeHC, Cokke, Ohpi8s, Amfet'mean, MeffAmfet'mean, MDee-eMAy

There's no grey area with the results either.....either poz or neg.
Any take home tests are insufficient, your flag is AUS not sure where you actually are but a lot of the times here in the states employers have contracts with LAbcorp and other large testing companies to do their tests in which case you go to them and pee in a cup they seal it off and send it for results. 

For jobs I have never had an instant test. 4 times for an intial test was a lab test. The only way I see instant test given nowadays are if you are involved in a company accident or an accident with company material/vehicles and it is the company policy to test immediately in which case it probably will be an instant 5 panel check. 

Pre-employment if it is a test where they make you go to laboratory to give urine it is likely a 12 panel...which means they aren't f'ing around however I don't think they watch you go. They should hand you a cup and send you into a bathroom just be sure the glass is not double sided...and for the rest well use your imagination. 

Any take home tests are insufficient, your flag is AUS not sure where you actually are but a lot of the times here in the states employers have contracts with LAbcorp and other large testing companies to do their tests in which case you go to them and pee in a cup they seal it off and send it for results. 

For jobs I have never had an instant test. 4 times for an intial test was a lab test. The only way I see instant test given nowadays are if you are involved in a company accident or an accident with company material/vehicles and it is the company policy to test immediately in which case it probably will be an instant 5 panel check. 
Oz is no different to you guys in the States. All P samples are given under direct observation and the temperature checked. The Nurse transfers it into numbered phials, which we initial as being correctly sealed; and then they're all sent straight to the lab.

The home kits are handy if you aren't 100% certain that your system is clean. I wasn't sure a few weeks ago and ended up making a wise decision to test myself before going in. I still had something in my system and the tester was spot on with the two vitamins it detected.

For ten dollars, they're not bad value.

@BellaDonna

Hiya, yer, I bought these from the drugstore (chemist here). They're single use testers, with multiple strips for the different things. Immerse the strips in your liquid for 15 seconds and within a minute or so, you'll see either one line or two lines,  in the respective indicator panels.

I was surprised at how accurate they are. I had a couple of different things in my system and I tested myself every three or four hours whilst flushing my system with gallons of water. Clearly saw when the concentration of each one went below the cut-off level. These kits meet Aust. standards for drug screening and I'm confident enough now to trust  them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know, for a general pre-employment drug test, what drugs it will target?  For example, will it target only the harder ones (cocaine, meth, x, etc.)?  The reason why I ask is I have a friend who takes prescription hydro daily -- the test was negative.  With so many conflicting statements out there...does anyone know what drug(s) will display a positive reading?  
Hi @BellaDonna

How did it go with your friend....all good?

Labcorp is very accurate.  My veterinarian uses them.  They don't pick up APHP and I'm not sure why.  I don't know if it is my poodle's body chemistry, or if it is the substance itself.  Does anyone have ideas on this?

Labcorp is very accurate.  My veterinarian uses them.  They don't pick up APHP and I'm not sure why.  I don't know if it is my poodle's body chemistry, or if it is the substance itself.  Does anyone have ideas on this?
They do not check for pyrovalerones (PVP related families/analogs) Or phenidates. 

Im curious about a few things. I'm asking because I cant find any info on mescaline/ Drug Testing. Does it exist? And does Modalert also show up on a ua panel?

@Ck1kid There are a handful of different UA drug tests.  Your questions can be better answered if you knew what numeric panel test you would be receiving (5, 9, etc.).  Or, even if you could find out the name associated to the test, it could help.

Hair follicle and ua no. 10 panel.....is what i'm going have to do. can either of these drugs cause a false positive?

@Ck1kid There are a handful of different UA drug tests.  Your questions can be better answered if you knew what numeric panel test you would be receiving (5, 9, etc.).  Or, even if you could find out the name associated to the test, it could help.

@Ck1kid I am not sure you would want a false positive outcome.  Depending on what type of contract the employer has with the lab company, a false positive could mean (if you appeal) further testing of the sample, which could end up hurting you more. 

I do know the 10 panel will provide a positive reading for any type of hallucinogen (if taken recently).  Good news is that hallucinogens expel from the body pretty quickly.  

Testing hair for hallucinogens is uncommon.  But, I believe, up to three months would give a positive reading.  Again, it's uncommon to test for.

does LabCorp or quest observe when you pee, because I remember long time ago I went in alone....how is it these days 

I had a test at Lab Corp 3 months ago; no observation. Synthetic urine is available for purchase.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back