predator rc

Mgd

what ever happened to this vendor? name change, busted or exit scammed, i placed an order years ago, product was cheap in price, decent quality, nice decoy. maybe the polish ban had something to do with his exit. any info?

I got every order from NL to South East Asia, ordered from him 10th, June, right now 27th, July, nothing arrived so this makes me think he’s actually selective scamming usually takes me 8-20 days from NL to my country. But he has very high amount of reviews, I don’t know what to do now.

@Lily Tongi’ve seen it people face this a lot. They are the same one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered last night and everything went fine but never got the payment email. I ordered a month ago and shit was fine. Wtf is going on I need to stock up apihp b4 the ban

Predator RC. The name tells me that this person was most likely a basket case or an addict. Now if you name it Allied RC, it's different ball game. A Predator (not the goofy chomo definition) but a Predator Is one who consumes at any costs. Always lurking plotting manipulating calculating.

I talk too much but lil psyche lesson

Nice how was the quality? I tried ordering from them at the end of 2022 but the order unfortunately never came.
the same for me. I ordered there several times a year, everything was fine until November 2022, when I didn't receive any shipment. I was once promised that there would be a replacement, which never arrived. Inquiries have not been responded to since then.
I haven't ordered there since then.
The quality was very variable, some were good and in others you could clearly see different colors (cut). I no longer recommend him.

Predator RC. The name tells me that this person was most likely a basket case or an addict. Now if you name it Allied RC, it's different ball game. A Predator (not the goofy chomo definition) but a Predator Is one who consumes at any costs. Always lurking plotting manipulating calculating.

I talk too much but lil psyche lesson
Thats a psychopath....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back