Press's What is in em?

Synchron

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
M30's are common near me. I use them from time to time and they don't seem like f3nt@nyl to me. F3nt@nyl has a quick duration. These stay with me for 3 or 4 hours. Sometimes longer. So the question is, is it a zene? Is it 0xyc0don3 that is being mass produced then people are pressing pills from them?

Vendors will often say "pharm@ grade" When i hear that I assume that they have 0xycodon3 and are pr3ssing the pllls 30mg each. However i know that is a fantasy and most likely it's some RC i have never heard of.

I have tried a ton of f3nt analoug3s while they were legal. Ac3ytl F3nt, Butry fent, Fent, and some others i cant remember. One thing they had in common is they put me to sleep. No euphoria no feeling nice. I feel assleep quick after using. Some of these presses do that however the vast majority provide no rush, sleepy feeling is present but doesn't put me out and they work similar to an oxy but not.

I have asked vendors and they guard the formula. So i askt he board. What is in them?

Dil@udlds have came up, they are my favorite. I am told this is phara quality just pr3ss. I doubt that i ask for v3ndor to send a sample to https://www.drugsdata.org and see. I havent heard back. If there is pr3ss3d hydr0 i'd buy eveyrone out but i am skeptical. Has anyone tried these? Is there the slightest chance that they are real?

M30's are common near me. I use them from time to time and they don't seem like f3nt@nyl to me. F3nt@nyl has a quick duration. These stay with me for 3 or 4 hours. Sometimes longer. So the question is, is it a zene? Is it 0xyc0don3 that is being mass produced then people are pressing pills from them?

Vendors will often say "pharm@ grade" When i hear that I assume that they have 0xycodon3 and are pr3ssing the pllls 30mg each. However i know that is a fantasy and most likely it's some RC i have never heard of.

I have tried a ton of f3nt analoug3s while they were legal. Ac3ytl F3nt, Butry fent, Fent, and some others i cant remember. One thing they had in common is they put me to sleep. No euphoria no feeling nice. I feel assleep quick after using. Some of these presses do that however the vast majority provide no rush, sleepy feeling is present but doesn't put me out and they work similar to an oxy but not.

I have asked vendors and they guard the formula. So i askt he board. What is in them?

Dil@udlds have came up, they are my favorite. I am told this is phara quality just pr3ss. I doubt that i ask for v3ndor to send a sample to https://www.drugsdata.org and see. I havent heard back. If there is pr3ss3d hydr0 i'd buy eveyrone out but i am skeptical. Has anyone tried these? Is there the slightest chance that they are real?
Never been brave enough to try any of these but everything I've read indicates that "ph@rm@ gr@de" means diddly (dilly?)-squat and that if not pressed with fent they're pressed with some kind of -zene.

fent, zene, sometimes morph and lame opi’s like tram, but they aren’t gonna put anything good in there like dilly. Also various RC’s!! Zene would make u sleepy. Morph gives me a headache then a crash. All depends. But if you have ingested them take a piss test …u can buy easily and test up to 18 diff things. Or they sell zene strips now I’ve heard. Just look around online.

It’s nice to know what you put in your body. Also there are diff types of fent so it could be some of that too. A dash of this and that. It’s scary.

Be safe!
-AS

I’m just passing this on, but I heard this is a strange one the other day anybody ever heard from a friend of a friend with Presssie that taste like MJ? I know that sounds wild and like a long way to go to get to one place but they were pretty positive. It was like nipping a bud lol.

Interesting @Deepnorth … haven’t heard about any Elvis Presley fans with that kind of record. But I’d probably listen to it if, in return, i could keep breathing.

I was a member of the old site back in 2017-18 with a different user name. Back then, any vendor I did business with provided superior products. I knew those vendors were vetted. Now, I am back on the site and have gotten cheap fake pressed stuff. It is unfortunate. Of the few orders I placed half are fake. I am surprised the admins let those vendor accounts stand. Maybe customers like that stuff. idk.

I'm pretty sure there are vendors with legit roxi. Just look and realize they are going to cost much more. Then ask the vendor if they are, and if they test wrong do they replace or refund. Rox is a way more expensive ride than it used to be.

Back in 2017-2018 everything was different. There weren’t many presses. The MX vendors all carried legitimate products. In 2019 that started changing. Then we had a pandemic. Nothing has been the same since. When I took a break in 2019, there were many US vendors. None of them are here for a variety of reasons.
Presses, pharmaceutical rules, the “opioid crisis,” and factories being closed (I can’t tell you how many, but if the DEA doesn’t allow factories to produce, where are the meds going to come from)? Overseas. Those vendors have a harder time getting things here.
Look around and see how the world has changed. It’s different in so many ways, with costs, not being able to get goods, and enhanced border protection. Of course this market is affected too.
There is real Roxi. But as @AnnaSofia said, it’s pricey.

Back in 2017-2018 everything was different. There weren’t many presses. The MX vendors all carried legitimate products. In 2019 that started changing. Then we had a pandemic. Nothing has been the same since. When I took a break in 2019, there were many US vendors. None of them are here for a variety of reasons.
Presses, pharmaceutical rules, the “opioid crisis,” and factories being closed (I can’t tell you how many, but if the DEA doesn’t allow factories to produce, where are the meds going to come from)? Overseas. Those vendors have a harder time getting things here.
Look around and see how the world has changed. It’s different in so many ways, with costs, not being able to get goods, and enhanced border protection. Of course this market is affected too.
There is real Roxi. But as @AnnaSofia said, it’s pricey.
Yeah the Dea certainly made the opioid crisis much worse. I dunno, I didn't think it was a crisis from 1998 ish to 2012 ish. I had plenty. Lol

True @Gracie5 very true. I have not seen a legit rocks since maybe 2020? 2019? And I looked high and low over the hills and through the woods. it’s been that long. At LEAST. And they were typically kay nine. Been about 5 years since I’ve seen those glorious A’s. My faves. And shit if anyone claims their flying V’s are real they are delusional. Not my favorite tho.

Received so many fakes b4 presses were “acceptable” and advertised that way. Boy they looked bad. If anyone remembers real rock are pale blue … but the blue has a grey tint… not turquoise or teal or white or navy 😂 and u know it about 2 mins after u ingest.

True @Gracie5 very true. I have not seen a legit rocks since maybe 2020? 2019? And I looked high and low over the hills and through the woods. it’s been that long. At LEAST. And they were typically kay nine. Been about 5 years since I’ve seen those glorious A’s. My faves. And shit if anyone claims their flying V’s are real they are delusional. Not my favorite tho.

Received so many fakes b4 presses were “acceptable” and advertised that way. Boy they looked bad. If anyone remembers real rock are pale blue … but the blue has a grey tint… not turquoise or teal or white or navy 😂 and u know it about 2 mins after u ingest.so.
Some guys down south advertise 10, 15 and 30's. At the very big premium price that is a little more than the 2020 prices. Does anyone know about those? Or do they just fool dumb people? I saw an old vendor I used in the past that always sent me legit. I guess I'll ask and there policy if not genuine.

Last edited:
Some guys down south advertise 10, 15 and 30's. At the very big premium price that is a little more than the 2020 prices. Does anyone know about those? Or do they just fool dumb people? I saw an old vendor I used in the past that always sent me legit. I guess I'll ask and there policy if not genuine.
I know one is legit, Leo. I haven’t used anyone else and yes, those pretty rocks are expensive! I had 10, 15, and 20. Alex (US) used to carry them too, but I’m not sure if he still does.

Received so many fakes b4 presses were “acceptable” and advertised that way. Boy they looked bad. If anyone remembers real rock are pale blue … but the blue has a grey tint… not turquoise or teal or white or navy 😂 and u know it about 2 mins after u ingest.
Absolutely agree, @AnnaSofia. Any time anyone asks about those 30 calorie candies, I say I haven’t tasted one since 2017! They were the first presses and blues now? I wouldn’t go near them! Great description, btw.

yeah @Gracie5 it is bizarre what’s happened in the last 5 years+ ! Not to mention sad and dangerous. :( I remember when SY guys were kings of the world rolling out those blue stones….. before the apocalypse.

What a time to be alive 😂 there was nothing better to treat yourself with than a few real blue gemstones!

Are vendors required to tell you if their products are legit or pressed now that is allowed?

Yeah the Dea certainly made the opioid crisis much worse. I dunno, I didn't think it was a crisis from 1998 ish to 2012 ish. I had plenty. Lol
Love this! Not a single one! And it’s so much worse and scary now.

Are vendors required to tell you if their products are legit or pressed now that is allowed?
They should tell you. Most of the menus I have seen do state they are presses, but some don’t.
If you ever have questions about vendors @browncouch, I’m happy to try to help!

yeah @Gracie5 it is bizarre what’s happened in the last 5 years+ ! Not to mention sad and dangerous. :( I remember when SY guys were kings of the world rolling out those blue stones….. before the apocalypse.

What a time to be alive 😂 there was nothing better to treat yourself with than a few real blue gemstones!
Indeed! And under 24 hours! I used to be able to send a message and have it sent in within an hour! I wonder if the pendulum will ever swing in a way that’s helpful. I’m reading stories of people not getting meds after surgery or for cancer now. I know this forum is a blessing to many who are in that position.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back