Press's What is in em?

Oh yeah people aren’t even getting a couple 5mg Vickie’s after getting a damn tooth pulled and I know an old man who was just told to take aleve when his chronic back problems that he’s had 2 surgeries acted up really bad recently. ALEVE? A LEAVE me the f*** alone with that bullshit. It’s always young doctors. I like them old. Old school guys don’t like to be told what to do.

Oh yeah people aren’t even getting a couple 5mg Vickie’s after getting a damn tooth pulled and I know an old man who was just told to take aleve when his chronic back problems that he’s had 2 surgeries acted up really bad recently. ALEVE? A LEAVE me the f*** alone with that bullshit. It’s always young doctors. I like them old. Old school guys don’t like to be told what to do.
It’s crazy. I agree. Young doctors are only learning about the addictive potential. Its gone way too far and nothing will change unless people who aren’t in pain start speaking up.

@AnnaSofia and @Gracie5 - ditto on everything you said and AS they do have zene strippers now even on good ole a&&&mson. You guys talking about the good old days is a real flashback. We have all come along for this this ride it seems. It is wild how the US affected this to a global scale. Putting many people in a bad place for even quality of life. Maybe it will all circle back around or we will all become backyard farmers. Sad.

Damn I missed these posts all together @Deepnorth @Gracie5 @player72

Yes! @Deepnorth im so glad the stripper costumes are primely available. Last year you couldnt get the magazines. I’ve gotten them there. It’s so sad where we are in this world with respect to our well being. And how fast things really plummeted in the last year to the point where I’m convinced we won’t see a reversal of outcomes. Not like the old days where we just had to be patient and get over a dark period. I still remember a mass tr@mm shortage soooo long ago followed by the influx of the weird looking Vikings we had never seen before.

Judging by everything else that has gone off the rails with no sign of repair, I’m not feeling optimistic. Well like we said a long time ago maybe we will find ourselves placed somewhere, doing god damn equestrian therapy somewhere fancy with some celebrities who are in our same shoes 😂

Damn I missed these posts all together @Deepnorth @Gracie5 @player72

Yes! @Deepnorth im so glad the stripper costumes are primely available. Last year you couldnt get the magazines. I’ve gotten them there. It’s so sad where we are in this world with respect to our well being. And how fast things really plummeted in the last year to the point where I’m convinced we won’t see a reversal of outcomes. Not like the old days where we just had to be patient and get over a dark period. I still remember a mass tr@mm shortage soooo long ago followed by the influx of the weird looking Vikings we had never seen before.

Judging by everything else that has gone off the rails with no sign of repair, I’m not feeling optimistic. Well like we said a long time ago maybe we will find ourselves placed somewhere, doing god damn equestrian therapy somewhere fancy with some celebrities who are in our same shoes 😂
This stuff is getting stranger by the day. I read that the Netflix documentary Painkiller is being used as a primary source. Not good. I can’t even make myself watch it, I would probably break my tv!

You are both on point as usual.what a mess. Here is to hoping certain places get back to the wonderful cookies and bakery items they are capable of. :(
Yes, please! I unfortunately think @AnnaSofia is right. This cycle is going to be here for some time.
If you are on Twitter, there are advocates trying to change things, but there is a lot of infighting. I follow 2 doctors, an attorney, a nurse, and many advocates that unfortunately can’t get along. That’s been a big issue with the pain community. Lots of insults and following party lines (Dem vs Rep).
The CDC has acknowledged its errors in its 2016 mme statements, but it’s a little late.
Be safe everyone!

Agree agree agree. What’s a shame is how little this issue is talked about on the main stage. People are dying in droves but they believe those who do, deserve it. It’s the Just World Theory. Effed up. And an easy way to ignore stigmatized epidemics.

But it’s a good thing we are talking about the real issues - like citizens eating domestic animals, and how we now wait for babies to be born to decide their fate 😂 - ironically spoken by those who sound fully medicated on bath salts and soft scrub.

I, too, was a member on the old site under a different name. At this point I am truly starting to feel like every new rc vendor is using the same recycled ~10 or so "free sample" reviewers - most of which joined sometime in the last 4 months. I believe it may be time for me to hang it up on dbg. What a sad fucking time when my RL dope man is preferable to what seems like everyone here. I have my couple of vendors I have used on here - and spent well over $1k with each within the past 6 months. But now the products I prefer are either extravagantly overpriced or no longer available.

These days God only knows what's in fake pills unless you got them directly from the source that made it which most people aren't lucky enough to have made those types of serious connections. If I had to guess it's probably more likely going to be some type of Et0nit@zene analogue of some type these days as I'd guess it's even cheaper than what you'd pay for F3nt@nyl these days... heck both are so common most of the time the "fake presses" are openly acknowledged and sold as a known fake but nobody knows what's in it and nobody usually cares as long as it "gets them fucked up!" but I got respect for the OP by at least thinking twice about it because that's a lot more than what most other people will do lol.

Love this! Not a single one! And it’s so much worse and scary now.
This is our government wanted I have no proof but why would they create these kind of problems!?!?!?! Cause they knew that this was gonna happen with fent! There is definitely a huge dark agenda behind it making crazy laws and policies on pharma opioids but allowing illegal immigrants/Cartel/Gang members to flood our streets with Fent! There's something definitely behind it cause they know what's going on!

This is our government wanted I have no proof but why would they create these kind of problems!?!?!?! Cause they knew that this was gonna happen with fent! There is definitely a huge dark agenda behind it making crazy laws and policies on pharma opioids but allowing illegal immigrants/Cartel/Gang members to flood our streets with Fent! There's something definitely behind it cause they know what's going on!
Hey man, I’ve been trying to follow the link to the store. I’m new to this but am on a dnm browser and it’s still not working. Any advice? Shoot me a pm

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back