Proximo Research Vs. Proximo Researchs (Scam) Vs. Gulf Coast Chems EXPLAINED!

Seanphillips7

There is a website I used to use to obtain research chemicals that operate and ship from here in the US.

That website was proximoresearch.com   ... at some point in 2021, that website was taken down. a couple of months later a new one popped up as proximoresearchs.com (the same just adding an 's' to the end of the site.

I spoke to them (with the S) about wanting to make an order... some things struck me as odd... they had vastly more chemicals for sale, all of which can be used for human consumption because the FDA has not declared them illegal yet, Also, they no longer accepted payment through Credit cards, or Zelle... only BitCoin. I had a lengthy text back and forth with this person, trying to give him a chance to prove that they were in fact legit. Over and over i was given ridiculous excuses to where he finally said "we have so many orders to fill and we are busy, so if you don't want to order from us please move along. Funny, saying that after over 2 hours of texting combined to get me to send a grand total of $175. I can send the texts if you like.
Is there anything we can do to get this site shut down? I just don't know how that happens. Thanks!! I am just trying to avoid this asshole getting money from innocent people. 
I'm not sure if it helps but his phone number is 1-830-240-9239

Gulf Coast Chems is the New Proximo Research. Ordered from them and got great stuff today. But be warned about that scammer asshole!!

THanks!
Sean Phillips

Screenshot_20220331-225426_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-225455_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-230019_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-230013_Messages.jpg

There is a website I used to use to obtain research chemicals that operate and ship from here in the US.

That website was proximoresearch.com   ... at some point in 2021, that website was taken down. a couple of months later a new one popped up as proximoresearchs.com (the same just adding an 's' to the end of the site.

I spoke to them (with the S) about wanting to make an order... some things struck me as odd... they had vastly more chemicals for sale, all of which can be used for human consumption because the FDA has not declared them illegal yet, Also, they no longer accepted payment through Credit cards, or Zelle... only BitCoin. I had a lengthy text back and forth with this person, trying to give him a chance to prove that they were in fact legit. Over and over i was given ridiculous excuses to where he finally said "we have so many orders to fill and we are busy, so if you don't want to order from us please move along. Funny, saying that after over 2 hours of texting combined to get me to send a grand total of $175. I can send the texts if you like.
Is there anything we can do to get this site shut down? I just don't know how that happens. Thanks!! I am just trying to avoid this asshole getting money from innocent people. 
I'm not sure if it helps but his phone number is 1-830-240-9239

Gulf Coast Chems is the New Proximo Research. Ordered from them and got great stuff today. But be warned about that scammer asshole!!

THanks!
Sean Phillips

View attachment 5269

View attachment 5270

View attachment 5271

View attachment 5272
I'm pretty sure anyone using the prox name now is a scam site. gulfcoastchems dot com is the same person's new site.

..I stumbled across GCC over a week ago and put in an order for 2 items. Payed with Zelle on a Sunday afternoon and received the TN either Monday or Tuesday. Pack touched down Friday. Both books I ordered were exactly the types of stories I was expecting... someone on a similar topic was say GCC scammed him which was wierd.. Hopefully it was a misunderstanding and he ended up getting his reading material bc I thought GCC seemed pretty legit.

I'm fairly certain I got took by this clown also. I should've researched more so can't really complain. Just adding my bit. Placed my order early last week and have heard absolutely nothing in regards to this. I get no response when attempting to contact multiple ways. Take heed indeed. 

Are people really Still getting scammed by this dude?  Seems like he has been scamming for about 2 years now!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back