Psychedelic & MdM@ RC'S?

rabidXdonkey

Hey, I'm pretty new to this site as well as the world of RC's as a whole. I live in the U.S. and I've found a couple reliable U.S. based vendors (thanks to all you lovely people 😚). My issue is that all the reliable US vendors I've found seem to only sell B€nz0 analogs (not reeaaalllyyy a bad thing since that's what I was originally looking for.) Now that I've successfully received every order I made of those analogs, I was really hoping I could some kind of psychedelic or xTc RC's? I just feel like they HAVE to be out there somewhere.... My biggest problem is that I need a U.S. based vendor because I just really can't afford to take any risks with Customs and all that.... Anyway, if anyone's willing and/or able to help, I would be absolutely ecstatic! Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

Through my limited online researching and although being in the UK I found that the phsychdelic RC's (pellet form anyhow) consist of:

[SIZE=14pt]2C-B-FLY  [/SIZE]10mg  

2C-B-FLY is a lesser-known novel psychedelic material of the phenethylamine and benzodihydrodifuran classes that creates a selection of psychedelic and also entactogenic results when carried out. Reports have actually characterized its effects profile as possessing attributes of 2C-B, mescaline and also MDA, with a duration of 6-- 8 hours (or as much as 12 hrs in larger doses).

2C-B-FLY is a by-product of the 2C-x household of psychedelic phenethylamines, particularly 2C-B, of which it significantly varies from in terms of its strength, metabolic rate, and prospective poisoning. It was first manufactured by Aaron P. Monte in 1996

2C-B-FLY is frequently described as an "entactogen"-- a term recommended by David Nichols in 1986 to replace the more restrictive "empathogen" in reference to MDMA. It defines a class of medications that produce a "touching within," or introspective state.

Lots of individuals locate 2C-B-FLY to be a type of cleansing self-therapy device, offering effective, in some cases life-changing, understandings concerning themselves as well as the nature of their fact. Really feeling "at one with the universe" prevails on the drug, as are fresh perspectives on negative characteristic, assumed patterns, and damaging actions.

Typical common dose 10-18mg (Duration 6-12 hours)

Buy DOC 2.5mg Pellets Online (Similar to LSD)

2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine (DOC) is a psychedelic compound of the phenethylamine as well as amphetamine chemical courses. it was presumably very first manufactured by alexander shulgin, as well as was described in his publication pihkal (phenethylamines i have known and also loved.

The typical experiment of doc ranges from 0.5-- 7.0 mg the previous creating threshold impacts, and also the latter generating exceptionally strong impacts. beginning of the substance is 1-- 3 hrs, after results can last well into the following day

Unlike straightforward amphetamines, DOC is taken into consideration a chemical that influences cognitive as well as perception procedures of the brain. the best expected results consist of open and shut eye visuals, raised understanding of audio as well as activity, as well as euphoria. in the autobiography pihkal, alexander shulgin refers to doc as an "archetypal psychedelic" its assumed full-range aesthetic, audio, physical, as well as psychological results show exhilarating clarity, and some overwhelming, humbling, and "composting"/ linking effects. 

Typcial Common Dose – 1.5-2mg (Duration 10-20 hours)

4-HO-MET 20mg pellets

Buy 4-HO-MET 20mg pellets Online

4-HO-MET (4-hydroxy-N-methyl-N-ethyltryptamine, metocin, or methylcybin), is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. It is a structural− and functional analog of psilocin as well as the 4-hydroxyl analog of methylethyltryptamine (MET). 4-HO-MET was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book TiHKAL (Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved), the dosage is listed as 10-20 mg. 4-HO-MET produces psilocin-like distortion of color, sound, and form. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 4-HO-MET. There have been no reports of deaths from 4-HO-MET, even though people have reported taking doses up to 150 mg, more than an order of magnitude above the effective dose.

User reports typically describe 4-HO-MET as a more recreational version of psilocybin mushrooms or psilocin (4-HO-DMT) due to its less serious headspace and greater emphasis on visual effects. Notable effects include geometric visual hallucinations, time distortion, enhanced introspection, and ego loss.

Typcial Dose 10-15mg  ( Duration 4 hours )

3-HO-PCP 4mg Capsules

Buy 3-HO-PCP 4mg capsules online

3-HO-PCP was very first synthesized in 1978 to examine the structure-activity relationship of phencyclidine (PCP) derivatives. It was more checked out along with PCP in the 1980s, where it was discovered to possess μ-opioid agonist activity in animal models.

Its possible as a research study chemical for human use was not recommended until 1999 when a chemist using the pseudonym John Q. Beagle reported on its significantly increased effectiveness relative to PCP as well as its "profoundly improved affinity for the opiate receptor" which was estimated to offer it analgesic activity one order of magnitude lower than morphine.

The structure of 3-HO-PCP is made up of cyclohexane, a six-member saturated ring, bonded to two additional rings at R1. One of these rings is a piperidine ring, a nitrogenous 6 member ring, bonded at its nitrogen group.

3-HO-PCP is a structural analog of PCP and a homolog 3-MeO-PCP.

Like other arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives, 3-HO-PCP acts primarily as an NMDA receptor villain.

The NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartate) receptor, a specific subtype of the glutamate receptor, regulates the transmission of electrical signals between nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord; for the signals to pass, the receptor should be open. Dissociative hinders the regular working NMDA receptors by binding to and blocking them. This interruption of neural network activity causes network disintegration, some research recommends, by hyper-connectivity throughout the brain. This causes a boost in sound (random, nonsensical and erroneous data) on the cerebral network and thus produces a loss of typical cognitive and affective processing, psychomotor performance, anesthesia. This is typically observed in those showing psychosis or induced with high-dose IV THC or ketamine in healthy participants.

Unlike lots of other dissociative, 3-HO-PCP has likewise been found to have an appreciable affinity as a μ-opioid receptor agonist in animal designs. [1] The degree to which this applies to people remains unknown.

The structure of 3-HO-PCP is made up of cyclohexane, a six-member saturated ring, bonded to 2 additional rings at R1. The NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartate) receptor, a specific subtype of the glutamate receptor, regulates the transmission of electrical signals between neurons in the brain and spinal cable; for the signals to pass, the receptor should be open. Unlike numerous other dissociative, 3-HO-PCP has actually likewise been discovered to have a considerable affinity as a μ-opioid receptor agonist in animal models.

[SIZE=11pt]Typical Dose 4-5mg ([/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Duration[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] 3-4 hours)[/SIZE]

Hope this helps - I'm of course open to suggestion on other RCs of course and recommendations as to which is better/more effective

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm pretty new to this site as well as the world of RC's as a whole. I live in the U.S. and I've found a couple reliable U.S. based vendors (thanks to all you lovely people 😚). My issue is that all the reliable US vendors I've found seem to only sell B€nz0 analogs (not reeaaalllyyy a bad thing since that's what I was originally looking for.) Now that I've successfully received every order I made of those analogs, I was really hoping I could some kind of psychedelic or xTc RC's? I just feel like they HAVE to be out there somewhere.... My biggest problem is that I need a U.S. based vendor because I just really can't afford to take any risks with Customs and all that.... Anyway, if anyone's willing and/or able to help, I would be absolutely ecstatic! Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Entactogens

I know this isn't answering your source question, but heres a good list of things with entactogenic properties, so you can read about them all first.  also psychonautwiki is an excellent resource in general...

All the verified vendors I know only carry 1Plsd and 4acoDMT .It well dosed too.Being in this field for awhile now I've noticed the scammers are the ones with hard to find items to attracted the newbies that are interested in rare chemicals .

Not a bad list, don't forget the b0d fumurat3, d0i, 2c-c, 2c-d ect. 25x-Nb0h compounds. 1p-l5d, 1b-l5d, 4ld-52, 4l-lad, 3th-l4d, 0-pc3, 3ph3n1d1n3. D1ph3nd1n3, and many others

Not to mention the 20 + trypines like 4-4c0-dmt. 4-h0-dmt. 4-4c0-3pt. 4-4c0-d3t, 4-h0-m1pt ect. ect.

And for your other selections I would say like 5-4pb, 6-apb, eutylone. 2-f34, 3-f34, 4-f34, 4-f4, 3-cmc, 4-cmc, 3-mmc.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the verified vendors I know only carry 1Plsd and 4acoDMT .It well dosed too.Being in this field for awhile now I've noticed the scammers are the ones with hard to find items to attracted the newbies that are interested in rare chemicals .
That may change soon :), we should pm I can give you my email and we can talk more.

I feel the same way, very interested in domestic 1p-Lsd but everyone only has b3nzo5. If anybody knows a domestic vendor please let me know!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back