Purple Pill What Is It?

Well thanks to some highly trusted and respected member's research, it appears these purps could only be one of two things.

Cheminter Labs Guatemala manufacturers only 2 narcotic products.

"Kodone" (7.5/325 Hydr0)

and

a 50mg cod&ine tablet.

Heisenberg speaks the truth. I can confirm that no "purple ox*" exists. Not from Cheminter Labs, nor any other manufacturer, Guatemalan or otherwise. It simply does not exist, and any such "purple pill" being marketed as such is a fraud. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thanks to some highly trusted and respected member's research, it appears these purps could only be one of two things.

"Kodone" (7.5/325 Hydr0)

and

a 50mg cod&ine tablet.
my bet is on the 50mg

"Kodone" (7.5/325 Hydr0)

and

a 50mg cod&ine tablet.
This is an excellent post! Much better than I could have done! Thanks Post Whisperer! /default_wink.png

Heisenberg speaks the truth. I can confirm that no "purple ox*" exists. Not from Cheminter Labs, nor any other manufacturer, Guatemalan or otherwise. It simply does not exist, and any such "purple pill" being marketed as such is a fraud. Period.
Right on Wookie! Thanks for posting this!

That's VERY strange as, there is a very Highly Regarded (SY) vendor, that has the "New" purple percs on his list. In fact I think there are a couple. So are they mislabeling the product ?

Then again, I haven't seen or had them myself. The characteristic "E" should be a give away for the ol' timers.

That's VERY strange as, there is a very Highly Regarded (SY) vendor, that has the "New" purple percs on his list. In fact I think there are a couple. So are they mislabeling the product ?
Indeed. Very strange to say the least. You'll find detailed commentary on this subject in the vendor's thread.

I thought 10/325 are only in norco/hydro territory. With Perc in Oxy territory? School me if i'm off??

thx

Poppy

I thought 10/325 are only in norco/hydro territory. With Perc in Oxy territory? School me if i'm off??

thx

Poppy
You're correct Poppy, in that "perc" is in the ox* realm. That being said, 10/325 ox* does exist, just not in a purple pill, and not made by Cheminter Labs.

"Kodone" (7.5/325 Hydr0)

and

a 50mg cod&ine tablet.
Well I'm going to follow up on this one last time to clarify a few things.

These purps are NOT the Kod0ne product I mentioned above. Those tabs are white, but in the same oval shape as these purps that are going around. A basic G00gle image search will show this.

The c0d product I referenced above, is called Aine-Kod Plus. This is in fact purple in color, HOWEVER, a person who I consider to be reliable & trustworthy, told me that she picked up some of these while traveling in South America, and she tells me that they are a round, small tablet. Not oval/football shaped.

So what does that leave us with? Counterfeit, homebrew product. Hence the widely varying reports of effects, the "bad batches", the inconsistent/rough logo print, etc. So what exactly is in these, no one truly knows.

I know this thread is a few months old but I'm came across this photo. I'm not sure if this is real but figured I'd share it with you guys as it seems these are the only things available these days.

Sorry about the link in the middle of the photo

View attachment 552

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there's been a lot of speculation about these pills. I can say, however, that I took a 12-panel home urine test and showed positive for oxy after taking these. I was somewhat surprised as my skepticism got the best of me. Can't confirm if 10/325 but, in my experience, they are stronger than 5/325 (but hard to know for sure).

I know there's been a lot of speculation about these pills. I can say, however, that I took a 12-panel home urine test and showed positive for oxy after taking these. I was somewhat surprised as my skepticism got the best of me. Can't confirm if 10/325 but, in my experience, they are stronger than 5/325 (but hard to know for sure).
It is likely somewhere in between 5 and 10mg. Or, it is 10mg TECHNICALLY, but just weaker.

i remember these. i had a decent photo of them i posted on another forum, but i deleted the photos from my computer. didn't someone go into a great deal of trouble to research Cheminter's existence of these? I think they discovered that they did at one point make them, or else they were only available in one location. anyway, i've had them a few times or more from an SY and was quite positive they were in fact oxi the first 2 or 3 times. the last time they felt more like cod and i stayed away from them since then. it could have just been a bad batch. another friend of mine had the same outcome from the same vendor shipped on the same day. she had no probs with the pills before, but the batch she ordered the same day as me made her break out in hives and itch like crazy. she was also allergeric to cod. the vendor gave her a replacement and admitted it was probably a bad batch. to this day i still believe the first pills i ordered were definitely oxi.

I know this thread is a few months old but I'm came across this photo. I'm not sure if this is real but figured I'd share it with you guys as it seems these are the only things available these days.

Sorry about the link in the middle of the photo
Yep, this has to be it. The corporate logo is the same symbol that's on the pill. Nice.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back