purpleghostchemicals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really surprised no one has ordered from the recent PGC site. Honestly his prices are way to high to take the chance I think. Maybe I will send him an email with my order number that never came and see if he can tell me what it was or will do a sample order to get some reviewage out there...

I saw that they put a new site out once again and sent an email explaining how much I got ripped off for and the order number and such. got a response that stated he had been copied buy a fake site and was sorry I lost my money. He offered to make sure if I ordered from him he would make it significantly overweight but pretty sure I'm done with that! need more reliable people out there not scammers!

I asked a question that only the original guys could have answered, and they got it right.  Soon thereafter, I thought that some of my data might have been compromised through a data breach on their end, and they were really responsive and helpful.  Acid test will be whether magazines arrive, but I'm cautiously optimistic.  I'll keep you all posted.

@vs322 shopping off of the blacklist is an interesting approach.  I personally wouldn't recommend it,  especially since we have knowledge of reputable vendors.  

However most of us love science and experimentation (as well as vendor diversification) Please let me know how Purple Ghost works out. A long time ago I had great results with them,  but the obviously have been blacklisted for good reasons. 🤙

@Electrikoolaid Yeah, you hit the nail on the head with "most of us love science and experimentation" observation; c.f. https://xkcd.com/242/

And calling shopping off the blacklist "an interesting approach" is a masterpiece of diplomatic phrasing 🙂  

Like you, I found PGC to be *amazing* back in the day.  Since I'm pretty confident that the guys running PGC now are the same ones who ran it in the glory days, I figured I'd take one for the team and roll the dice.  I'll certainly share what I learn.

But seriously, if they're connected enough to have ethylphenidate and a-pvp in stock now, they must be legit, right?  😉  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back