Question regarding US Customs

TanGoddess

I have been ordering benzos from overseas and they come registered mail with no problem  This last order was sent to US customs and said retention reason: other so I thought it was seized for sure.  Two days later, I got an email tracking update saying that my package arrived a the NY facility where it usually goes for delivery to its destination.  Then about 8 hours later, I got another email update backtracking adding that it was "inbound out of customs" two hours to it arriving at the facility that sends it out.  Do you think they opened my package and I should not sign for it when the mailman comes as it could be a set up or just a mix up?  Should I be worried?  Thanks for any help.

They aren't going to dress a cop up as a mailman to bust your small supply of benzos.  You'll be fine, you will likely even get your meds.

Thanks, but wouldn't they have opened the package if it was sent to customs and then seized it?  That is why I am worried I am being set up.  

Not to get anyone paranoid .But when a controlled delivery happens ..It could well be a police officer that's delivering your post 

Ive herd it in the UK where they will send the officer to deliver then you sign for it they wait and then boom .But take into consideration your circumstances is it big amounts your ordering .Big amounts used to be 3k of pills now its things like 1000k of pills .. Will pm you some of the things i do with deliveries .Just to put your mind at ease maybe .

When looking at the tracking information, how many minutes passed from the time the package was received, and then retained?

You are being way paranoid.  Think about the fact that they can make tracking say whatever they want, it wouldn't be all funky and all over the place.  Every package that comes into the USA goes through customs ALL of them.  I can sit for weeks without anyone even so much as looking at it, then its stamped and sent on to you.  Seriously though unless you ordered a bunch of Schedule II medication or over an oz of marijuana nobody that matters is going to care.  Think of the money and time that would go into a controlled delivery, you aren't as big a fish as you think you are. Chill out.

Sometimes, when at the end of a shift, someone may not have wanted to make a decision, so just choose, "other" and retained it.  It is someone being lazy and not wanting to make a decision; saving your package for someone else to deal with.  This is a normal scenario and nothing to be afraid of.  I know you are worried, frustrated and millions of bad thoughts are running through your brain.  But, just know your package, although taking a bit of detour, will get to you safely.     

If they send it to customs for any reason, don't they open it?  That is why I am paranoid.  If they did, they should have taken it and send a love letter; not be sending it out for delivery????   I appreciate everyone's input.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think maybe your thinking to much into it .Ive seen some mad stuff on tracking due to the fact its humans running things sometimes lazy ones sometimes not ..If like the UK you do not sign for it , it will go back to the sorting office for you to collect id rather sign for it at the door than go to the parcel office ..I got dodgy tracking and had to go to the parcel office and was scared shitless .

Thanks, but wouldn't they have opened the package if it was sent to customs and then seized it?  That is why I am worried I am being set up.  
That's mostly like a no. I doubt whoever sent you the package put the correct return address on it. I've had a package sent back because it had the wrong zip code on it & it was lost (the shipper made good on it my case).

I'm also really surprised you never had a package that went through customs before. Every package I've ordered from overseas has gone to customs that doesn't mean they open it in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they have always just went from the ISC center as processed and them onto another postal unit and them to my city; never retained at customs before.  

I wouldn't go to the post office to get it; I would just let them send it back is what I am thinking may be the best option?

TanGoddess, if Customs opened your package and found benzos, they would seize it and send you an LL -- end of story.  Jimbojones is absolutely correct.  The government and/or LE aren't going to come after you for such a small supply.  It sounds like this situation is getting the best of you mentally.  Be assured the package will reach you safely.  You will be just fine.  Keep repeating that thought, "I will be just fine".  :D        

If they send it to customs for any reason, don't they open it?  That is why I am paranoid.  If they did, they should have taken it and send a love letter; not be sending it out for delivery????   I appreciate everyone's input.
Every single package in the entire public and private shipping/postal world that enters the US legally goes through customs.  That does not mean they are searching it, it is just passing though their department, which in extreme cases takes a couple weeks.  That still doesn't mean they searched it.  If they do search it its likely not a big deal unless you are importing really naughty stuff.  Think about it.... Why would customs basically give a target the heads up that their package was detained.  They would not, its some little computer bullshit that is making you crazy.  EVERY EVERY EVERY package goes inbound to customs, it is the natural flow of the incoming international mail.  You are fine.  Breathe.

No problem, I've spent my fair share of time researching crazy mail shit and pulling my hair out for no reason, so I thought I'd save you the trouble.  
You're fine dear, I would not be at all concerned.  There was a thread a couple of years old where this exact thing happened and the package was delivered days later, no explanation no nothing.  Just a glitch.

Jimbo - since I can't private message yet, can you send me a private message.  I have a question for you.  Thanks much!!

Still worried folks.  Not so much b/c the quantity is low but the frequency has been high the last couple of months (this is the fourth "letter" in two months from the same place) b/c my source will be gone for awhile so I am afraid they retained my package, opened it, tracked how many packages I have received so quickly, and are assuming I am selling.  I am only talking about a quantity of 150 per order but still, I am very afraid they are setting up a controlled delivery.  Input appreciated.  I am freaking out!!  If I just let them send the order back if it comes, is that the best route?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back