Question regarding US Customs

I think you are overthinking tangoddess, you've recieved some very good advice here. Relax. ☺

It is like you are not going to be happy until we tell you the FEDs are on the way and you are totally fucked.  Is that what you want to hear?  If so then sure, you are definitely going to prison over your piddly little 150 pills, the tactical units probably on its way right now with your package riding shotgun.  Pack whatever you can throw into a bag and run out the backdoor right now, don't look back.  Life as you know it is over, they've probably been watching you from a surveillance van ever since you got that first package... the wolves are closing in;  you're a fugitive now.... 

++++Now that first package and all subsequent packages you say made it fine, so WTF are you even paranoid about, customs hasn't interdicted any of your packages, absolutely NONE!!!!  So why in gods good name would they be initiating an elaborate sting operation against what they would not even waste their time with prostecuting.  I mean 150 pills, give me a break.+++++

And no I am not going to further validate your paranoia and need for attention by PMing you to coddle you though this some more.  Chill the F out. You  have officially entered into Tinfoil Hat Zone.

Last edited:
tangoddess - it's OK to be a little paranoid. In fact, I think everyone SHOULD be a little paranoid, some people act as if they are ordering legos, they are so casual and take so little care. It's even encouraged here: we often use code names for what we're ordering, even though everyone knows that's not gonna fool LE (it just helps avoid random google searches.)

But the place to be paranoid is where you have some control. How you order, how you pay. How much info you share with people you don't know well. Which vendors you will trust and which you will not.

It does you no good to sweat over what-ifs once you've ordered and it may well be the meds you want are the ones you need precisely because you do suffer overly from anxierty! So I feel for you. I can remember a couple of times when a board like this gave me a 404 error when I tried to log on, and I had immediate panic attacks: OMG, LE has shut it down and it's the beginning of a LE program to shut down boards, mine them for info and then make a PR show of going after all of us!

On this specific issue: you have two real choices. Either relax and sign for the package (really, the odds are SO low this is a setup - even though I still have a little anxiety when I pick a package off the porch! and I don't sign for anything) OR you can decide you don't want to risk it and when the package arrives, tell the delivery person "Sorry, I didn't order this, send it back." So choose and then relax.

On relaxation/anxiety in general: I HIGHLY recommend you google Mindful Meditation. Forget all the Eastern Chokra stuff, the bottom line is it is a medically proven method to reduce stress, proven by Havard Medical School, John Hopkins, etc. The best book for the average person (in my mind) is Full Catastrophe Living. Get it and instead of sweating it out with what ifs, read a chapter and do 45 minutes of the meditation.

Well did you get your package or did the Feds haul your ass off in striped pajamas to break big rocks into smaller rocks?

@jimbojones  You are too funny!  When I read your latest post, I laughed so hard I almost lost my breakfast.  Just the visual...
Glad you got a kick out of it.  She needed some tough love.  She started this post then hijacked 3 others all regarding the same information.  She needed too much attention, and if her handle says anything about her, she is used to getting it.  Haven't seen her around lately, maybe they did haul her away in chains.

This is the one she hijacked when she wasn't getting enough attention here that I really liked and had fun with.

Last edited:
@jimbojones I did notice your response, quoted above.  And, then, I got this vision of you shaking this woman and saying, "get ahold of yourself woman!"  Sort of like an old black and white movie, where the woman is hysterical and the lead man grabs her by the upper arms and starts shaking her violently.  :lol:  

Last edited by a moderator:
@jimbojones I did notice your response, quoted above.  And, then, I got this vision of you shaking this woman and saying, "get ahold of yourself woman!"  Sort of like an old black and white movie, where the woman is hysterical and the lead man grabs her by the upper arms and starts shaking her violently.  :lol:  

@jimbojones  Exactly the type scenario I was thinking of.  Just with you, saying, "You and your tinfoil hat -- chill the F out!" 

We aren't being too harsh, right?

She hasn't responded so I think she got her box.  She is probably off in benzo land somewhere.

@TanGoddess

Although I've never had a package get held in customs or at least show up in the tk'ing about it (knock on wood). I am sure my packages have been looked in a time or two. But from what I've read over the years you can receive a love letter and maybe another but typically they will eventually make it to your house. Same address and all. In the US they don't flag an address but they will intercept a package when they notice them. You can't fathom the amount of mail that goes through the sort facilities. I wouldn't get all rash and start changing addresses unless your sure that they are investigating you for some odd reason. For personal amounts and by that I mean 500 or less. They typically leave you alone. One of my vendor's declares my package for customs medication for personal use. Best bet to do if your really worried is break your orders up into several packages and don't get carried away. I mean that's IF your worried. I know plenty of people that get very large orders sent and including myself in the years past who has never had any trouble. Granted I don't order that type of quantity anymore but I do plan on in the near future. As in the next week or two future :P  . Anyways hope that gives you some extra piece on top of what other members have answered.

Much Love

Humboldtguy

I think you are overthinking tangoddess, you've recieved some very good advice here. Relax. ☺
@PTFC

exactly what I was just saying to myself. As another member stated in a thread that was just closed I told them it will show up and what do you know it did.. lol

Much love

Humboldtguy

I just received a letter from customs that they confiscated my small order of tr@amps form SL.  Should I be concerned that they might be monitoring packages sent to me at my address now?  I have another package on the way from a different place and I am a little concerned.

In short @Missy50 , the answer is no.   I have received a few LL's   and i always keep receiving.   I really don;t think you have anything at all to worry about.   Before... I received a LL  and thought they would come bust down my door any day.  Then after reading..I realized I was being stupid. I received a confiscation (LL) and a re-ship through the same port and went through fine.  More than once

It is like you are not going to be happy until we tell you the FEDs are on the way and you are totally fucked.  Is that what you want to hear?  If so then sure, you are definitely going to prison over your piddly little 150 pills, the tactical units probably on its way right now with your package riding shotgun.  Pack whatever you can throw into a bag and run out the backdoor right now, don't look back.  Life as you know it is over, they've probably been watching you from a surveillance van ever since you got that first package... the wolves are closing in;  you're a fugitive now.... 

++++Now that first package and all subsequent packages you say made it fine, so WTF are you even paranoid about, customs hasn't interdicted any of your packages, absolutely NONE!!!!  So why in gods good name would they be initiating an elaborate sting operation against what they would not even waste their time with prostecuting.  I mean 150 pills, give me a break.+++++

And no I am not going to further validate your paranoia and need for attention by PMing you to coddle you though this some more.  Chill the F out. You  have officially entered into Tinfoil Hat Zone.
Lol hahahabahahaha tinfoil hat zone got me dying dude

Quick question, if an IOP tells me they are going to call customs to see why my package is taking so long, they are just bsing me right?

Quick question, if an IOP tells me they are going to call customs to see why my package is taking so long, they are just bsing me right?
Yes. They would never call attention to a specific package with contents that are, well, you know. It would be a big red flag to all of their shipping operations into the US. 

As a side note, customs can take like two weeks to clear so, as hard as it is (I know), try and have patience. Make a promise to only check tracking like once in the AM and once in the PM--this will keep you from worrying all day. The worst case is a letter in your mail and no goodies (I've been there, nothing to worry about or do) and the best and 99% most likely case is you'll get your package with no problems whatsoever--it is just taking time (which can be a week or two) to go through customs because every single piece coming into the US must go through, and this can take a long time.

And to the original question and in case this might help you: US customs starting using the tracking info "retention reason: other" just as a means of saying it is currently in customs. Even when it says inbound to ISC and then the retention, it's still just in customs. 

Most importantly to the original post, it said "inbound OUT of customs"; the answer is right there in front of you. Its left customs and is entering/has entered domestic US mail service.

Thank you for the wealth of information. I think I'll take your advice at only checking the tracking twice a day. 

So I have a question. My status has been stuck in "Inbound out of Customs" at the normal NY location for me. But it hasn't moved for close to three weeks even though it says it has cleared customs. This is a very small order but would still like to receive. This hasn't happened to me before. Anyone experienced this before? Really appreciated any insights anyone can provide!

I kno that this is an old post. However one should not be worried about being busted for signing for mail. This is because they cant prove that u intended to recieve the mail, unless u talk too much and tell on ur self. This is because anybody could send mail anywhere at anytime.

I have some shipments from abroad and will be at my local post office in about a week. They are benzos and he never puts more than 100 in an envelope. I should have 3 coming this week. My wife found my keys to my po box and took them. The post office changed the lock 2 times . They wont do it again.they said it looks suspicious. I rented it as a bussiness box a small one.after an envelope goes through customs on either coast east or west the local post office of a small town would not open it again and check it would they?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back