RC dissociative source. Diphenidine, 3-MeO-PCP, 2F-DCK, ..

Monday

Looking for domestic or international source that ships these to the US. But not from NL due to lost packages from there. 

Any help would be appreciated. thank you

i found a 2f-dck, 3f-a-pvp, and N-Ethylpentedrone source, a trusted friend turned me onto him, so lets see, if it works out, ill help out

update:  he also carry NEP. paid last night, got TN# this morning, itll be here monday.  ill let yall know the quality

i found a 2f-dck, 3f-a-pvp, and N-Ethylpentedrone source, a trusted friend turned me onto him, so lets see, if it works out, ill help out
Hello mate, would you mind sharing your source with a brother ? I've been seeking 2f without success for a while now

Any luck finding disso-s  (any but 3-me-ohhh will do) from a USA vender or any fast delivery vender...  I used to use chemical story out of NL  a while back but they disappeared and PGC here in the USA was amazing a few years ago... They are back but don’t have anything worth researching)   I just hate waiting 3 weeks... Preaching to the choir i’m Sure!

Thanks in advance everyone... I’m new to this board so I’m just reading up and seeing where the RC scene has gone the past 2-ish years while I have been away working... I have the rest of the year off so I’m looking to research some chems, write some new music and smile :)

Any updates on neev-labs orders? Also im not seeing anywhere to create an account. Im assuming i need to email them directly?

I’m looking for a domestic US to Us 2f-dck vendor..  if someone could PM me a legit source I would highly appreciate it!  A lot of research I need to get done!

i got a US-US 2F and 3 other rc's guy, but he out of 2. he only has N3P and 2F atm

@g-h-e-x-en I've been waiting on my neev shipment for over 2 weeks. Any luck w yours? I ordered a month ago and it came in ok. I've been using him for about a year too.

Yz I'm sorry very unhelpful

I'll see in playing old mail box since recent moved I it for sure should getbthere

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back