RC dissociative source. Diphenidine, 3-MeO-PCP, 2F-DCK, ..

@mistabenzo  hello, looking for a good 2fdck source, can you let me know who you use? my current source I've been waiting on a drop for 2 weeks and its very unusual as it usually takes less that a week from click to mailbox. also waiting on a pack from china (fingers crossed).

@Brickssammy  Chemical Story was awesome before they shut down! They were supposed to move and open up shop again, never could find out if they actually did. :(

neev-labs.com doesnt seem to allow new account creation. Was it closed because they got behind on orders or does it required emailing for for user and pass?

@Kratos  sometimes you can create an account, other times no. just have to check every few days. And don't bother emailing, he will rarely reply and I think his email is shut down atm. Plus he is super backed up. I've been waiting a month for him to send.

I would not order from Neev. I've received every order I've ever made, but it takes FOREVER and they do NOT communicate. on top of that, their 3-meo-pce is tainted with odsmt. Or maybe not tainted, just odsmt. 

@srmansrlot I heard rumors about that with their batch of opce back around Aug '18. Researching it seemed a little off then too. We were speculating maybe different there are different isomers, but the tram would explain something fishy too. Maybe getting tainted batches of both. Who knows at this point.  And yeah shy away from n33v right now. Been waiting a month for my last pack. Before that tho, it was less than a week from click to box for multiple times. Fingers crossed this "last" one of mine makes it.

BCL out of Vancouver has tryptamines and some downright bitchin' 3-FPM on sale right now for a very reasonable price. They are a little bit sticky about whom they sell to, but I can vouch for anyone interested. Just PM me.

View attachment 2797
@Lady Tiana I live in Canada, I am also just recently getting into the R3s3@rch1ng Dissociatives specifically starting out with trying to find quality TW0-F-D-C-K so if you could help Me out with a domesticated RC V3nd0r S0urc3 that is 100% L3g1t that would fantastic. I have only heard of Lys3rgym1d3s being Sold Domestically in Canada, Thank You. 

@Faithlessbacchant  I would hold off on n33v for now. There are a few of us still waiting for our orders. I ordered over a month ago. Very uncommon from my experience that it is taking so long. So idk what is going on w him. If anyone has gotten anything recently please speak up. I'm starting to feel like he exit scammed but I'm trying to stay optimistic. His stock is selling out according to the site so if he was scamming I figure he would show that he had more stock so he could get more money. But who knows.

@porkandbeansboy james li has some that is pretty fire right now. I've researched several different batches from different vendors and his is one of the best that I've encountered. If you're just getting into it it's a good starter. My personal favorite besides mxe (rip) would be opce. but if u get that (opce) be careful because the dosage is very low and its easy to overdo it.

@Scarecr0w How many MG of it to start Researching with would u recommend? Since I know James has some pretty high purity RC's so I don't want to ruin my very first time Researching and Testing two - F-D-C-K. In your opinion... 

Regardless I always use as much safety as possible before doing any Research especially with something New I have never Researched before. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brickssammy it seems that PGC exit scammed again. I ordered in May and nothing arrived and now the site is down. Just a heads up if he ends up popping back up. I had over 5 successful orders with him in the past.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back