RC's that are closest to Opeoides.

meds7922

EMERALD SPONSOR
I have no clue about RC's other than a little reading to know generally how/why they are synthesized. Honestly, I've always been pretty afraid of trying anything out of fear. I guess im more curious than anything, but stories of stuff like carfentanil, bath salts and flakka have kept me from experimenting. Anything opeoide like that is nice/ safer and what it might be similar to ? 

im sure this has been covered to deal elsewhere and searching it might bring it up.

I can tell you there are for more educated than I in this subject, and theres always more coming out, but I can tell you - AND would be personally interested to know any reviews / experiences with these chems, if anyone can relate. I don't plan to use often if ever, honestly, but definitely not intranasally or intramuscularly. The two I am speaking of are AP Methyl 237 , and AP 238. [People like O-DSMT alot, too. A tramadol analogue. I have no experience with any of these. however.] 

If I may ask or if others could point me, is Oral / smoked the best way aside from IV IM plugging or sniffing? Also, for someone taking at least 130mg Oxycodone/Contin every day, What's a good starting dose? I see 5-20mg for those with no tolerance. 

Good luck, also, thanks for anyones help.

Lot of scary and strong stuff around, you are right. Isotonitazene killed many people..

Strongest available things you can source now is metonitazene (40-50x). Etazene is great as well (35-50x), it''s less sedating and short acting aka safer. 

I support what @iversusvsversusi   suggested you. O-DSMT is pretty safe, entry level opioid, and no seizure risks like tramadol. AP 238 is less caustic than AP 237 and somewhat more potent, 2-4x morphine potency. 
I could add o-AMKD as well if you can still find some, sadly has nothing to do with the holy grail Ketobemidone, but it's a decent opiod, just little stronger than o-dsmt but with more euphoric effects.

Last but not least, Fluonitazene could be around 3-7x depending the ROA (Orally is totally uneffective). I'll research this compound in the next week.

I recommend 2MAP above all else. ODSMT was way too stimulating. It didn't feel like an opiate, more like speed. AP-238 was pretty weak, but I guess it's good for someone with no tolerance. 2MAP was absolutely brilliant. Only problem is it lasts only 2 hours.

I researched Flunitazene for 2 weeks, but really nothing worthy.

It's active, and - WITH MY TOLERANCE - so don't take it as dosage for YOUR experiments - smoking around 80-100mg was giving me some "fading out" nod, sleep / open eyes dream, similar to Iso / Meto.

But the taste is disgusting, the legs short, and it's not warm neither euphoric. Just skip it. Etazene is still the best of the woest.

AP238 is decent if potency for people using oxy/heroin but still extremely caustic. Would NEVER use as maintenance drugs. Stick with o-dsmt instead.

All I can say is do not ever touch ohmephentyal 

never ever ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Years ago, I was lucky enough to order something off of one of the dark web sites that claimed is pure oxy powder C18H21NO4 from china.  My tolerance at the time was absolutely ridiculous at 200mg.  At first, it was amazing. Highly warming and euphoric like percs use to be to me back it the beginning in my teens, when I could still take 10 m g and be feeling good. Those were the days! Wish it was like that now. Lol.

then on my second order, it wasn't the same. No feeling, nada. It was very high priced and no one believed it was possible to actually order pure powder making me second guess myself. But the first time was real. I felt it and with a tolerance that high, I had a lot of experience.

I'm not sure what it even was. It may of been something else, and being young , dumb and desperate, at the time, I didn't care.  

point being, it's possible to still be able to get these kind of things from china, but not easy. And without a lot of money to waste or lab to test thoroughly, it's hard to trust or even know what you are receiving.

it sure would be nice to find something like this, hard. But possible......

Whatever coming from china cannot be a morphine based RC.
On 98% clearnet seller sites they won't send you anything. 2% will delivery, but an unknown U- or Eto- analogues or who knows what else.

Don't play russian roulette guys.

Get Etazene if you really want a decently strong but "safe" opioid (warning: is STILL VERY DANGEROUS if you do only oxy/heroin)   - I passed out few times, but it was 10-15 minutes, or I was thinking to be in another place of the home doing something else while I was in another room totally doing else..

at least is smokes smooth and low dosages is moody. High dosages happens what I just told you. But at least is not so dangerous like Istonotizazne or Metonitazene. Still, far from the golden age fenta analogues...

From what I read I believe it’s somewhere near 18-20k more potent than morphine. 2 mg would force a brontosaurus’s to be administered Narcan.

Well according to Wikipedia, ohmefentanyl isn’t just 18-20x potency of morphine, no no, it is more than 60x more potent than fentanyl, so gettin close to etorphine and carfentanil territory.  So, yeah, looks like an extremely powerful mu receptor agonist. Although if it were dissolved in solution and dosed volumetrically, put it in a nasal sprayer so each spray only delivers a bit of the API at a time, like, each spray delivering 10mcg per spray would feel good and would be ok but 1mg/spray would kill you.   Remember the only difference between a medicine and a poison are the dosage

and yeah it probably would be a prime choice for sedating a brontosaurus if yours is getting feisty

Since it's linked to another similar topic  ( 

Here are the holy grail you are looking for. 

3,14-Diacetyloxymorphone
3,6,14-triacetylhydromorphinol
Acetylmorphone 
MR-2096
Hydromorphinol
Dimenoxadol 
DPI-125
Pentazocine
Fluorophen
Ketomorphinan
Norphenadoxone
And a lot of Pehtidine and Mepheridines analogues.

3,14-Diacetyloxymorphone
Acetylmorphone 
MR-2096
Hydromorphinol
Dimenoxadol 
DPI-125
Pentazocine
Fluorophen
Ketomorphinan
Norphenadoxone
Oh jimmy, it’s not that hard to do a little work for yourself... or if your interest in these compounds is so great, then learn chemistry and do the work at home instead of waiting for the Chinese to come out with something.

3,14-Diacetyloxymorphone
Acetylmorphone 
MR-2096
Hydromorphinol
Dimenoxadol 
DPI-125
Pentazocine
Fluorophen
Ketomorphinan
Norphenadoxone
What's the word on these compounds as far as experience? Like safety vs euphoria, nods, that kinda stuff? 

Oh jimmy, it’s not that hard to do a little work for yourself... or if your interest in these compounds is so great, then learn chemistry and do the work at home instead of waiting for the Chinese to come out with something.
Am I reading this right? Are you saying its easier to synthesis compounds at home with no chemistry background? Wouldnt ordering half these compounds needed for synthesis put you on a list? Youve got to be joking right? lol

@Cody Mac Most the the compounds I've listed, and many other that mankind just ignore that they would be better than anything that is available now, can be find on Wikipedia Opioid Family list. Just search the compound wiki page and read, I don't see why I should write what's already written. Some of them of course Wiki hat very few information, if you are interested in more details on a specific one, I can tell you more about. This doesn't mean I can provide any of them of course.

About Synth them..well, it's not really like making GHB by mixing 3 ingredients and done. A chemistry background and experience is required, other than lab equipment. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back