RC's that are closest to Opeoides.

@RC_researcher79 etazen and metonitazene were neither safe with me o could iv 5 roxy 30s or as fent/tranq bag and nod kit bad almost go out but etezene and metonitazene made me think I was nodding out but apparently I was freaking out going nuts so idk what it does to brain but in my opinion worse then or any other opioid I have done and j tried em all be careful anyommne using them chems also a friend died because of etezene 

@Spinalpain1 woooahhhthats importmant....

So this was from trying etazene and metonitazene? And when you lost consciousness, you were not nodding off, but freaking out??.....Makes me think, was it similar to when people don't go out under anesthetics ketamine and go crazy?

Anyone else have experience with these chems? I was interested in etazene as I have read many places its fantastic. Could it have been cut with some dissociative? Id love more info on this

Dissos are used from some people as potentiator or tolerance reduction or anyway achieving a different effects.

Eto analogues are all dangerous, maybe only Butonitazene could be considered relatively safe with his 20x potency - but seems the RoA with decent BA is only smoking it on glass pipe but the taste will be shitty, certainly not the sweet and mild taste of fentas analogue, where your body/mind/soul were happy in less than 30 seconds. Generally all Eto analogues are kicking it with some delay, and the long-legs one are dangerous because even if effects is gone your redose, you risk to pass out without expecting it.

Etazene is the only only one short acting and with decent euphoria, but only the first few times, then it's like all other eto anallogues..you just take it "because", killing tolerance, and eventually falling to sleep or passing out after a certain amount. I'm done with eto  analogues, I work on reducing my tolerance as much as I can to enjoy other upcoming RCs of other classes instead, and I've a golden rule I do not use ANY opioid > 10x (even if diluted) for daily maintenance. Everything stronger no matter the willpower, they just take control of me, and - if they were f- analogues I'd at least have amazing times, but to just have crappy effets of insanely strong opioid but with poor receptors affinity and only a strong analgesic potency, fucking up the tolerance..then no thanks, i'll pass.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back