RCsuppliesUSA

• Thread starter Thread starter RCsuppliesUSA
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to sample some pyraz, provided @Biskobro gives you the okay to post here.

Will do, unless @Biskobro objects. This is the “at your own risk” thread/topic, as opposed to the approved vendors thread. I am NOT yet approved but I’ve been in frequent communication with Bro, and am doing my best to follow his recommendations. 
Before long though, I assure you, I’ll be verified by DBG.

Anyway, please contact me on Wickr or email, as listed in my pastebin and I’ll get that sample out ASAP. 
Your high post count made me feel comfortable.

I'll send an email, once bisko gives you the okay I'll shoot you my address and happily review. I'm pretty familiar with both of those chems, they are two of my top 3 benz0s for reagent testing  :)

I'll also tag @Tara since we were talking about these two yesterday... Hopefully she will be able to reach out  :)

Update to my previous post: 

research results are overwhelmingly positive. 

5 stars, buy with confidence. He’s the real deal. 

Moderndayrobinhood said:
Just received my lab materials RCsupplierUSA@protonmail.com, came in 1 day, great opsec. He’s been extremely communicative and straight forward throughout the process. My lab can’t research at the time of this review, but if all goes well, he will be my go to going forward. Order with confidence!
Thank you for the positive and kind review. I did everything I could to get it to you overnight. I’m glad it worked out. 
Enjoy your research.

Lab stuff landed today and preliminary testing of the pyraz has proven positive! Slightly stronger than i had expected, so I am one happy lab tech!

They are super responsive and friendly to my sometimes idiotic questions, and even offered free priority shipping... On a free sample! Which was super nice of them, given they are just starting up. I was also impressed with the opsec. Anyway I'm pretty happy with the experience and will use em again.

Lab stuff landed today and preliminary testing of the pyraz has proven positive! Slightly stronger than i had expected, so I am one happy lab tech!

They are super responsive and friendly to my sometimes idiotic questions, and even offered free priority shipping... On a free sample! Which was super nice of them, given they are just starting up. I was also impressed with the opsec. Anyway I'm pretty happy with the experience and will use em again.
Thank you CAHE. It was a pleasure chatting with you and supplying your RC sample. I’m glad your research proved fruitful. Have a beautiful day!

After time to analyze the Etizolam in my lab's spectrometer, the Etizolam is accurately dosed, if not a little more potent!

Order with confidence!

Pyrazolam spectrometer readings to be forthcoming!

Thank you so very much,

The Pyrazolam indicated a slightly stronger strength than 2mg/mL on my Spectrometer readings!

Way to go, 

Products arrived a couple days ago—I was just slow posting a review.  Super fast, super friendly, great stealth/OPSEC, good prices, and lab tests have been very successful.  I hope to see this vendor thrive and grow :-)

Products arrived a couple days ago—I was just slow posting a review.  Super fast, super friendly, great stealth/OPSEC, good prices, and lab tests have been very successful.  I hope to see this vendor thrive and grow :-)
Stay in touch VS, we’ll soon be carrying some of the other RC’s that you’d like in your lab. It was great doing business with you, and thanks for the good review!

UPDATE:

Hi guys/gals. I updated my pastebin so check out the link at the top of the page.

Prices on everything have been LOWERED, and I’ve removed the minimum order requirement.

I also added some info about new RC’s we’ll soon be offering and when they’ll arrive.

We hope to hear from you soon!

I'm looking forward when your all stocked up , so the research doesn't have to slow down.  Definitely looking forward to the future when you guys are all stocked. Have a great weekend.  

Review on research material went very well. The solutions were spot on dosing wise. A very generous and respectful vendor seems like they are G2G for any domestic needs . Material arrived quickly and the OPSEC was what you should expect out of a vendor. Seems like everyone that have used them has had a A+ experience.Keep up the good work.

Regards

Followed. Glad to hear good things and I'm interested in what St1ms will be available. 

oh damn, I may need to conduct my first research of pyraz. Can't wait to see the future stock. seems like a new vendor with a lot of potential and staying power (sorry for the somewhat pointless post, next time I'm in your thread I promise it will be a review :) ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back