Re-introducing myself

sil_dante

Hi all,

I've sort of been dancing around what to say and how to say it - especially having read the recent novella re. one Scott Patrick, aka Jewy, Mr. Brownstone, ad nauseum.  I've been around for several years and was actively engaged in this board and made a lot of great relationships with people.  I also fell victim to a few scammers out there along the way and was hurt pretty bad by it all -- in the pocketbook and in areas of trust.  More on that.

First let me start by saying what an invaluable board this has been and will continue to be.  It's amazing what has been accomplished and who knows how many lives were saved, dollars were spared, etc. by like-minded people coming together and basically watching one another's backs.  When I jumped on board Jewy, Heisenberg, the other Scott, etc. were very active and seemed to take a leadership role on the board.  I came to know these folks - or that I had - and found numerous beneficial resources for attempting to mitigate a back surgery, a shoulder surgery, a fused neck, and four chest wall surgeries brought on by a congenital defect and exacerbated by a doctor committing malpractice.  At this time I was also developing a big-time habit for said PK meds.  Big-time.

Therefore I ordered what I thought I needed but also made some decisions because my need to score overrode my basic instincts and common sense.  I was hammered in the whole Hydreauxman episode.  He came through for me at least a dozen times; hell I enjoyed talking to him when I wasn't obtaining.  Then I went big on an order I should have known better to have placed - it was too good to be true, right?  He ran an old school con job and a smash and grab and dove right in head first.  Then I'm ashamed to say I bought what Jewbacca was selling hook, line, and sinker.  I stayed active here but also followed him to SIOP.  There I started seeing things - treatment of people that I'd noticed here but continued even worse over there.  I lost to the Paris Pain Clinic (remember them?), and was a very avid user of Midtown.  I love how nice the gals were over there - time and time again I ignored what my instincts were telling me!  

The SIOP started to unravel, the lies were just too huge to ignore, and one day I just stopped.  It was no one thing but it was mostly to do with and around our beloved Jewy.  I just stopped participating, mostly stopped supplementing what I was already received locally, and stopped with the money just being thrown away.  But just a few days ago I decided to peek around and I smiled when I see some of the old souls who are still here - Cat, YellowBelly, HeadBanger, BIsko, RDKdanny, 2 earls.  Please don't be offended if I didn't include you in the list, my memory is not so great these days!  And I see PharmaPro - different handle but same old words, lies, and bullshit.  It's amazing what we see when our eyes are open!

Through it all I've learned a lot about trust, what to look for, the art of the con game, the need for me to take better care of myself and treat the pain, not feed the demon.  Remember how so many of us survived the SY crash around Christmas a couple of years ago?  I found a very reliable vendor in its aftermath.  Most of all I found a bunch of people here who I have the utmost respect for, and I didn't realize I missed hanging with you guys and gals.  With the terrible state of affairs in medical communities outrageous behavior around pulling back opiate prescription along with any common sense around it, it seems like we need each other now more than ever.  Through it all thank you all for being here - it's truly great to see so many of you still here and I look forward to reconnecting with old friends while making new ones.  Thanks for keeping my seat warm! :)

Welcome back, whatever your handle used to be. I feel like all those painful and unfortunate days are well behind us. 

There are hardly any members who even remember the gang of thieves and that's the way we like it . Low drama and just helpful and useful information for those who need it.

The only people who should be ashamed are the ones who took advantage of the trust others put in them, not their victims.

Welcome back, whatever your handle used to be. I feel like all those painful and unfortunate days are well behind us. 

There are hardly any members who even remember the gang of thieves and that's the way we like it . Low drama and just helpful and useful information for those who need it.

The only people who should be ashamed are the ones who took advantage of the trust others put in them, not their victims.
Seeing your avatar, I thought you were re-introducing yourself, @2earls

You weren't offline that long!

@2earlsis right, this place has evolved truly into an amazing resource, and great community. I joined just after all the badness, but I've seen this place get better and better in my time here, it's just spot on! Welcome back!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back